Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Progressive or Full on .....
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Progressive or Full on .....

Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 08:45
hey i play prog house at parties... PUCK you. psy is in the eye of the beholder...           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Paladin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 13:39
Nice thread guys!
As a Brit prog-psy dj emigrating to NZ later this year this is of interest to me! I'm looking forward to all the great parties I keep hearing about, especially those lush outdoor venues!
I've travelled in OZ quite a bit and IMHO the partygoers there are very flexible and will groove to a variety of styles. In the UK many people can get too hung up on "their sub-genre". Some people need to open their ears so they can HEAR the quality that lies in MANY styles of music.
Fair play to you guys down under for being open minded!           If you point your cart North,
when you want to go South,
How will you find The Way?
----Ryokan----
Tim Trip

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 16:28
Well, I prefer dark and twisted psychedelic trance at night und melodic israeli stuff when it´s getting light. Progressive trance doesen´t work with my brain, I mean, I could dance for maybe ten hours, but I won´t fall into deep trance. That´s completely different with suomi sound. This style sends me to outer space within five minutes, if the right tracks are being played.
Nevertheless, I sometimes listen to progressive trance for chilling purposes or when I do iron my socks, iboga and spiral trax, to name a few labels.

kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 8, 2006 08:32
FULL ON

F U L L L L L L O N N N N

psyfry

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 10:45
You simply cannot compare the Genres ,
they both have their identity !! THIS IS ELECTRONIC .
purpose of a "psy/trance/eclectro" party is 2 dance ....... create an enviournment and play for the trance ....
bom bom bom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Progressive or Full on .....
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance