Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Producers guild .
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Producers guild .

Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 19, 2007 22:34
Quote:

On 2007-11-18 21:55, pavaka wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/pavakadeej

http://www.myspace.com/shroomhunters

aaahhaa nice to see u here bro after a long time

hey Adi there is a guy called Blacks in Bangalore am sure he should be here ...ive heard his tracks
          Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 06:48
Been producing from a while now. Here's my page

www.myspace.com/bloodcl0t
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 07:45
uploaded sum killer new traks ...

latest trak - Acid FREaks dEmo (160 bpm) - stRictLY for THE sPeeD FREaKS

dANcE OR diE!

http://www.myspace.com/wikedsoundsystem
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 08:08
I think Adi's plan was to have some information about who you are, and where you are producing from, what style etc.., instead of just a thread full of myspace links ?

Adi, correct me if I'm wrong
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 08:55
ur right benny ... but im also following up people on emails and Pm . i Guess 'big' artists dont have time fr us fries. i even got about 10 good artsits telling me on msn to include them in the list . Lol . . I wonder why they dont post here.

Anyways , If u have not got a pm from me , Please feel free to add me on msn / pm me .

Also, If i get about 30 ppl i wud like to start a newsletter .... or something of the sort . Maybe have small get togethers to provide a better insight of each others stuff .

And seriously , hearing all these links , i wanna ask why cant we dig in these ppl and form our own label, Websites and other tools of promotion .

And do we really need big international names ?? We got more than everything we want.

Just trying to imply the 'swaraj' . Its about time .
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 21, 2007 09:00
Quote:

On 2007-11-21 07:45, Wicked sound System wrote:
uploaded sum killer new traks ...

latest trak - Acid FREaks dEmo (160 bpm) - stRictLY for THE sPeeD FREaKS

dANcE OR diE!

This is eqaul to - baje ,killarghh, wowow .

Please avoid hardcore self promotion.
http://www.myspace.com/wikedsoundsystem

DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 09:50
Quote:

On 2007-11-21 08:55, aXis wrote:

Also, If i get about 30 ppl i wud like to start a newsletter .... or something of the sort . Maybe have small get togethers to provide a better insight of each others stuff .

And seriously , hearing all these links , i wanna ask why cant we dig in these ppl and form our own label, Websites and other tools of promotion .

And do we really need big international names ?? We got more than everything we want.

Just trying to imply the 'swaraj' . Its about time .

Good thought ADI......
many hidden artists are thr waiting for a chance to perform...and thy do play good music....if a step like this is taken it wud come up as a big leap in indian psy scenerio....

peace           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 10:51
There's no point in even posting all these links or giving out any information unless someone's willing to hear your music..criticise and give you some useful feedback.

There aren't many people doing that these days..and if that doesn't happen this thread will probably die out with just links and information. Although it would be great if that didn't happen.
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 12:10
Bloodclot - I'd be happy to listen and post feedback, but only if people are actually serious about producing. There is no point in re-telling people everything thats already found in the Equipment and production section.

Adi - I like the newsletter idea. I didnt know there are more than 10 good artists in the country already ? Super. Speak up guys!
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 12:48
hey just a copy paste from the experimental section

i have been making psytrance and other styles of electronic music for almost 7 yrs now. Been getting very serious about it for last 4 yrs. Originally from bombay but currently based in australia for last 3 yrs where ive been getting very influenced by the beatiful nature and truly magical parties around here. Havent shown many people what im up to except for a few close people around me. But I hope that will change now in the next yr or so as I seem to finally be creating something that i can call my own(offcourse influenced by a lot of artists and styles but still!!!)Just need to get off my ass and get shit done!!!! So keep an eye and ear out for my project Hex Osirus(if its still the same name) in the near future. Its not really dark its not really morning, I like to think of it as dreamy textures with a kick and bass haha!! neways i hope to have something special for you guys real soon! I feel pretty stupid not having a myspace or sumthing to show u guys, but i just thought id get my name out there as i think i am almost ready to show people what ive been doing.
Cheers!

PS - Of no real relevance but I have posted a link to a Hip Hop track of mine in the Our Manifesto thread if anyone is interested. Its a bit psychedelic you could say.....I could post the link here but then you might miss the beauty of that thread....
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 21, 2007 13:10
Quote:

On 2007-11-21 10:51, Bloodclot wrote:
There's no point in even posting all these links or giving out any information unless someone's willing to hear your music..criticise and give you some useful feedback.

There aren't many people doing that these days..and if that doesn't happen this thread will probably die out with just links and information. Although it would be great if that didn't happen.

Well its up2 u in the end . Like other big stars ... who dont wanna post. Anyways , Thread is for new ppl. Atleast im trying to get to know my fellow producers. and if this thread even does just taht ill be more than happy:D
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 14:04
Quote:

On 2007-11-19 11:02, UrbanPsySpirit wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/urbanpsyspirit

Oh i forgot abt the description part. hehe
Produce under the name of Braindrop. I cant really categorize how my music is. Call it night/twilight or acid morning or watever. Just psytrance for me. Currently based in Bangalore and have upcomin tracks on Omveda rec, Delhi and couple of others most prolly soon.

good initiative this adi and my msn is on my profile and so is my myspace link.

so have a listen and enjoy te good times ahead everybody

BOOM!

www.braindrop.in
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Nov 21, 2007 22:21
Full description ,apart from - me not a dj/live set performer - with no myspace account ..

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Silent+Horror

BoOM~
          ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
ouroboros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 23, 2007 10:33
I've been producing music for a few months now, though very slow at it....style of music tat im into is night time psy....and my base is delhi.

bOoM

http://www.myspace.com/musicouroboros

**treat ur mind like a bad neighbourhood - dont go thr alone**
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 23, 2007 14:21
*cough* *cough*

I have been trying to make music for 2-3 years now but have not come up with a decent track yet!! Reason - Work, family commitments and some of it is down to pure Laziness.

Although, I have taken it upon myself to finish a few of my half finished tracks by the end of the year. *COUUUUGH* Bah my throat! Anyway, lets see how it goes...... Will keep you guys posted!

Good Luck to you guys and hope to hear and dance to a LOT more choons from you guys!

Keep working!!
          Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Producers guild .
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance