Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC

light_trance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 04:45
For NewYork to Ashville trip:
-------------------------------------------
HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE.....

we have secured a new, large, beautiful bus from United Coach
tvs, dvds and all!
It holds 56 people so we suddenly have extra seats......yeah!
call me (Stefan) 917 553 9154 or
Sahil 201 208 4707
please forward this message where appropriate
PEACE
Stefan
-------------------------------------------
Those who are deciding this minute, please call as soon as possible or meet Stefan at Fat Black Pussy cat party tonight.

Boom,
Sahil
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 07:02
Wishing you guys all the best
I am sure it will kick some serious ass
Wanted to make it down meself, but have a wedding to attend in Montreal.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Kyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 08:18
getting everything ready for this wonderfull coming weekend!!!!
it will be so good to be at deerfields one more time!
last years was such an intense experience...
all the best and a good trip to all

namaste

a human's mind, once stretched, cannot go back to its old way

http://kymastream.com
http://myspace.com/kymastream
http://realityengine.org
http://interchill.com
http://cosm.org
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 17:19
one more day! this is going to be an insane weekend, i hope everyone is ready for a proper throw down
be safe
see everyone there!

peace           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 18:20
ive been waiting months for this!!!
see everyone tomorrow!
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 18:30
woohoo, weather looks great!!!

OMFG, this is gonna be one hell of a trip.

and c'mon new yorkers, plenty of seats left on the bus!
revolution_events

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 25, 2005 04:40
muzikal.one and fransisco
cant make it happen for pow wow
working on few projects those days.

good luck with the event touchsamadhi
+ the guy with the vision

Hope to make it happen for the next one.
good luck with the gig fransisco.

peace.
goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 26, 2005 20:02
this was a weekend of true magic thanks to all the beautiful people who came and helped to keep such a positive and peaceful energy. i cant say enough about it.
thank you thank you thank you.
bom,
devotee
www.touchsamadhi.com
ning

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 26, 2005 22:20
PERFECT! super-chill setting, music the earth enjoyed, sparkling food, & children playing around great dancers. coming from new york nothing could have been more fun. i loved being woken each morning to "hey, lets grab some food & go dance". "but..my eyes aren't even open". "doesn't matter, lets go!"...and as we'd yawn our way down to the magnetic sound system, food was forgotten and play time began..again. thanks to all!!!

boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 01:08
had an amazing weekend...music was just out of the world... and the place was just perfect for the festival... dont have words to explain...

in my opinion sunday was the best... a lot of happy faces, and i myself had the best time... and the DJ was the best i have ever danced to... heard someone say his name is JJ... on the whole it was an amzing weekend...

thanks to the toucksamadhi crew and everyone who made it to the festival and kept such an amazing vibes and energy... and yeah, thanks to sahil and stefan for arranging the bus from NY and stopping at philly...

i have taken a few pics, will upload it in sometime... and i saw a lot of people clicking... if you are in the forum, please upload them...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
shade

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 01:58
What an incredible weekend.. This was my first time to Asheville/Deerfields and I can say I'll definitely be back. I'll have a handful of pics up soon.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 05:14
Joining plenty of ppl from the east,west, north and south tribes this celebration was plagued with great vibes and beautiful spirits. The natural wonder where the event happened was the perfect canvas for a great stomp. Setting up with the Touch Samadhi crew was a great learning experience and in itself the beginning of the party I can't thank them enough for making me feel so welcomed and for inviting me for such an awesome illuminating time. Next time everyone from FL must be there!!!

BOM!
Francisco
Random
Random

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 11:54
pow WoW WOW this was the best!

the most amazing place and party to party at and play my new live set. this was my first party that i have flown out of state for, it was so great at sunrise to see everyone hit the grass for my crazy music!
thank you thank you so much everyone who was there and the touch samadhi family!
there were so many great people and amazing moments, the forest was alive and singing along with the music all weekend.
the lake was so beautiful and relaxing hanging off an innertube! green everywhere!
can't wait to see pictures! camping in apple orchards and eating as many as i could shake off the trees,
so great for going
much gratitude from me, the Witchdokta and my lady Leslie.
I'll be back to the East Coast soon I am sure
          www.geomagnetic.tv/artists/random.html
www.myspace.com/randompsy
www.myspace.com/randomrobot
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 12:13
I had an awesome time at this event. I was mainly walking around in awe at the space created by the Touch Samadhi so was not my usual meet everyone self. Had a pretty quiet weekend and enjoyed the space created in the NE. Was inspiring to see such things going on in north america. Everything that I could see was perfect: the deco midshattering, sound incredible, all djs on point, chillstage, lake, friendly workers, AMAZING vegetarian food (seriously Rosetta's should branch out across America). I only regret I did not make it to a workshop, I was in a fit a terminal shyness trying to soak everything in most of the weekend.

I would say it was worth the 15 hour drive and hope to bring some more of the midwest tribe out with me next year (or sooner!).

Much love,
Jeff
Bodhi 13:20
Bodhisattva 13:20

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 28, 2005 00:21
This party certainly was a nice change from Cali parties.....thick lush green forests with lakes and creeks all around, and a very nice grass area enclosed on all sides by small hills and forests where the main sound was set up. I loved the artwork from goa devotee, very psychedelic......and the altar was also nice

the humidity killed me, but swimming in the lake took care of that. the music saturday night was awesome of course, Witchdokta and Paradigm kicked ass as usual! I played from 3am - 5am, and it was fun watching everyone go crazy, people rolling around on the ground and wild monkeys jumping and hopping about(hehe), definitely nice to see. Solomoon was also good.

I loved the psychedelic breakfast set from Random on sunday morning, especially the first half. California definitely got represented at this event. I liked sunday morning because I could see everybodys smiles, very nice vibe, but after random I didn't like the music too much so I went to sleep.

everybody there was so friendly, I was so glad to meet everybody!!

I want to come back to the east coast soon!

THANK YOU TOUCH SAMADHI !!!!!

until next year

boom           info/tourdates/psy
http://soundcloud.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.facebook.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.beatspace.com
3rd Album \\\"Equations\\\" on 2to6 records
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance