Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - PORTUGAL - FREAKED FREQUENCY / ATOMIC PULSE / DOMINO 26 NOVEMBER 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PORTUGAL - FREAKED FREQUENCY / ATOMIC PULSE / DOMINO 26 NOVEMBER 2005

detsail

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 18:35
what a shame to portuguese promoters...Psygathering gives a bad name to all of them...
IŽll stay by the good ones...
skankyy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 06:12
where is domino? its the girl? or you make another domino? i didnt see her ...
you're allways the same shit!!!!
fuck the parties!!!! bullsheets!!!!
com os meus melhores cumprimentos!!
Moon Control

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 12:09
Psygathering all of your crew need learn how to make trance parties because is not the artist who need buy the ticket and for exemple if u guys dont have money to pay Atomic Pulse live why Psygathering book other artists ? After what this guys want when the place of party its in center of lisbon with alot of house ???

P.S.
Moon Controlwish psygathering dont make more parties and save this bad spirit to psygathering crew

perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 14:43
crazy guys!

want to make a 20 euros party only with a circus tend and a sound system.

ps - very nice spirit on chill out tend! the best of the party!!
pantra

Posted : Dec 2, 2005 20:25
pseudogathering mates!!!!!
we dont wont kids 2 make partys,and playng djing!!!! psedoghatering u suck!!!!
pantra

Posted : Dec 2, 2005 20:27
i thing domino didnt now about the party!!!!lololololol
gogoberishvilly

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 3, 2005 02:36
all of you have a simple solution dont show up in this pesudo parties iŽve no idea i havenŽt been there but for the posts it seems that was a real blow up           "...the only coerent people are the death..."
Ganeisha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 4, 2005 03:12
Well, what is more to say about this party?
My friends, that sound system could explode your earing and your internal organs.A big sound system in a small place, not to much quality, right??!
The place was very bad.
Freaked Freaquency, first time in Portugal, only played 3 songs and the sound went out. I tooked about 2 hours for the sound to come again.
Chill out sound went down before that and it never came back.
You dont bring the artists you announced and those who wanted to play you joke with them???!

We couldnŽt be a minute outside we would be covered with mud.

Garbage everywhere, and please dont tell us to look well, because garbage bags should be in a place where we could see them.

If you want to make good partys, start making good plans and realize them in every single way.

Dont joke with people who want to have fun but especially we want to see that our journey and our expectacions are fullfield.            life is short or to long so i can give myself the luxury of living it so bad.
----------------------------
http://www.magnetikagency.com
http://www.nexus-media.co.za
http://www.quest4goa.com
spectralwind

Posted : Dec 8, 2005 21:25
Quote:

On 2005-12-04 03:12, Ganeisha wrote:
Well, what is more to say about this party?
My friends, that sound system could explode your earing and your internal organs.A big sound system in a small place, not to much quality, right??!
The place was very bad.
Freaked Freaquency, first time in Portugal, only played 3 songs and the sound went out. I tooked about 2 hours for the sound to come again.
Chill out sound went down before that and it never came back.
You dont bring the artists you announced and those who wanted to play you joke with them???!

We couldnŽt be a minute outside we would be covered with mud.

Garbage everywhere, and please dont tell us to look well, because garbage bags should be in a place where we could see them.

If you want to make good partys, start making good plans and realize them in every single way.

Dont joke with people who want to have fun but especially we want to see that our journey and our expectacions are fullfield.

I totaly agree big shit this one never more pseudogathering
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - PORTUGAL - FREAKED FREQUENCY / ATOMIC PULSE / DOMINO 26 NOVEMBER 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance