Posted : Dec 5, 2002 01:46
Way to go DJanes           not FULL ON
neither REGRESSIVE
always PROGRESSIVE
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 17, 2002 09:23
Well my friends, I was there, simply kick ass party, beatifull people 1st class sound, all girls great DJs, perfect technic I must say for those who don't believe.

Marcelinha rocked the place of with good fullon tracks that I recognized some as, absolum, space tribe, polaris, paranormal attack, sliliconsound and more.

After marcelinha, Loie (I'm not sure about the spelling) from Phony Orphants(Denmark), played a beautiful housied progressive trance set, whitch is not my favorite style, but I must confess, the chick rox, good mixings, and good taste for choosing the tracks.

Taty played most of her set of fullon, what was a surprise to me, that never seen her playing anything that's not progressive, and later in her fullon set, she invited Loie to versus with her.

After the versus, Marcelinha went to the deck again and broke everything !!! At that time all the ppl that were at the party was waiting for her's killa fullon style that I like so much.
I'm sure that if the guy of the P.A. don't have turned the sound off, nobody could take marcelinha of the deck ... uauauahau

Congratulations dear !!!!

linha tu quebro tudo !!!!!!!!!!!

It's Us !!!!           You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 17, 2002 23:55
Thanks a lot Leo for the support!!!

This party was really great!!!
POT

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 00:48
cooool...
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 14:41
Hey this girls booommmm the place !! Amazin Party !! Congratulation !! Im Waiting for next one !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - PINK-A-DELIC - 14/12/2002
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance