Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Phony Orphants | Toronto Canada | Nov 6 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Phony Orphants | Toronto Canada | Nov 6 2004

makis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 20:20
ELEKTROTEK

Featuring Electro and Tech House/Psy

Phony Orphants Live! (Copenhagen Denmark)
Iboga Records - Progressive Tech House

Dj Mini (Montreal, Canada)
NRG Productions - Electro

Emok (Denmark)
Iboga Records

DJ Jeppe (Denmark)
Iboga Records

Yeb (Canada)
Coldgroove Records

??

??

More to follow...

ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Oct 1, 2004 21:45
ohmyyy. will try yo make it to this from the states. I have yet to see these proggy giants in action. but i cannot wait.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
waltman

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 3, 2004 22:40
Good choice in terms of progessive, that is, it will be good for sure....Emok mixing ,specially, smooth mixing alot of vaseline:)
Copyright

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 17:27
Damn, this is happening the same night as Synthetic.
So many choices so little time.
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 04:46
Quote:

On 2004-10-03 22:40, waltman wrote:
Good choice in terms of progessive, that is, it will be good for sure....Emok mixing ,specially, smooth mixing alot of vaseline:)

haha, Walter
Do bring lots of vaseline for the Horny Enphants           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Liminalis

Posted : Oct 7, 2004 05:52
It's Makis' birthday party!!!

(So what's going on with this Makis? Why did you change the posting to 'nothing' on the psyfreaks board huh?)
makis

Posted : Oct 10, 2004 03:02
Nick Theos has been confirmed to play some killer electro. Not to be missed!

Listen
http://roughest.net/satori/nick_theos-techno_electro.mp3

Also for news and updates you might wanna check out the site as well

http://parties.adjancy.com

Peace
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 02:28
info taken from http://parties.adjancy.com/

"We want everyone to glam up or dress down as much as they like. We're going 80's glam but cyber hippy is also cool. If there's one party you've wanted to go all out for this is it.

Admission at the door
Boys: $25.00
Girls: $15.00

If you are coming from out of town or are a super model : ) please email for guest list 30@adjancy.com

We reserve the right to refuse entrance for whatever reason. So bring good vibes. "

so whats up with this girl boy divide. I never payed different price cause of my sex for a psy party.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 05:19
Best of luck Makis.. and happy early B-day.. ehehehe..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Nov 1, 2004 22:06
Quote:

On 2004-11-01 02:28, -Abatwa- wrote:

so whats up with this girl boy divide. I never payed different price cause of my sex for a psy party.

If labels comfort you, consider it a 'prog party' & rules/conventions may be different I'm looking forward to this one... Toronto needs a change from the full-on mafia.
makis

Posted : Nov 2, 2004 00:01
Hi Guys just to clear things up this is definetly NOT a conventional "psy" party. Its gonna be all mixed up and shit with emphasis on a little more sophistication so if you're coming ready to rave with glow sticks and fat pants... don't. hehehe I said rave...

Basically I'm trying to put on a party that I would want to go to. And it's my birthday party so I'm not trying to please anyone. If people like it they do if not... oh well there are other parties.

PS If there are guys actually stressing the price difference then you really don't have to be there... please.

Shit do I sound negative or what?
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 00:18
Quote:

On 2004-11-02 00:01, makis wrote:
PS If there are guys actually stressing the price difference then you really don't have to be there... please.

well other than sounding negative and egoistic you sound like the girl in "problem child" bitching about people ruining her birthday party.

"Its my party and I cry if I want to and I cry if I want to"           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
pluto

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 00:24
Quote:

On 2004-11-02 00:01, makis wrote:
if you're coming ready to rave with glow sticks and fat pants... don't. hehehe I said rave...

What? You don't like glowsticks?
Damn, I guess I should return your birthday present...
See you Saturday
Stef
makis

Posted : Nov 2, 2004 02:01
I'm a debuton! daddy say's I can do whatever I want so there
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Phony Orphants | Toronto Canada | Nov 6 2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance