Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Paul Van Dyk at Summerstage in 2005

goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 06:09
Quote:

On 2005-08-20 02:33, DiMiTry wrote:
where's the free beer? and unr. killarghs?

btw, Tiesto is def. better looking than PVD or Cokenfold. no contest there. Tiesto #1, Tiesto #1!!

yeah ive had to listen to a cd of his at work like 3 times aday this week
he is #1 when the alternative is hip hop
but his shit still stinks

jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 23:37
tiesto sucks, van dick sucks, paul oakenfold sucks........psy trance please
sage2012
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 08:21
* Allgauer Emmentaler
* Bavarian Bergkase
* Beer Cheese
* Bergader
* Bierkase
* Bruder Basil
* Butterkase
* Cambazola
* Doppelrhamstufel
* Edelpilz
* Jermi Tortes
* Klosterkaese
* Quark
* Tilsit
* Weichkaese

imho, not all german cheese is necessarily bad. to be fair, i've got some of his older releases in a record crate here.. and frankly, compared to a lot of the other prog trance stuff that was coming out in the late 90's, his stuff ain't that bad (his 'blauer himmel' rmx of BT/Tori Amos's 'blue skies' from 1996 is strait-up tweaky 303-laced acid). it's a bit harder than the stuff that many of his contemporaries were making around the same time, and it's VERY well produced. you can say what you like about the style of music that he plays, but you've got to admit.. the guy certainly knows his way around a studio.
          michael
www.atlantapsytrance.net
http://touchsamadhi.com/artists/michael-curran
http://soundcloud.com/sage2012
http://mixcloud.com/sage2012/
GhregOnEarth
Phosphene

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 19:34
Has anyone seen the Dukes of Hazzard movie yet?
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 20:00
yes, jessica s. is quite hot.... but the movie is as dumb as expected.... plus i dont get why they still need to have that confederate flag on the car in 2005...
spend your 10$ on "the wedding crashers" if u havent yet.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 20:54
I just saw red eye - which i thought was a pretty entertaining movie - wes craven always seem to do a good job making sorta funny thrillers. Other than that teisto Rocks and to get really off topic? Has anyone ever wondered why we see more white sheep than black ones?

- - - - -
"Though I know that I know what I would really like to see is the I that knows me when I know that I know that I know"
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 07:07
im pissed she remade that nancy sinatra song hot or not shes a total tool and im not too keen on tools plus a great song will forever be screwed by being connected with her name and the lyrics were even changed
Cosmos Mariner

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 08:02
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 20:00, Surrender wrote:
plus i dont get why they still need to have that confederate flag on the car in 2005...

obviously you're not from the south

anyway, apparently that new "penguins" movie is the real hit...           sound is vibration
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 10:18
it really is man "the march of the penguins" is awesome morgan freeman does a great job as narrator.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 12:16
morgan freeman as narrator again?? How many movies can that guy narrate anyway. It'd be funny if someone edited them all into one crazy ass story.

I just got back from seeing Skeleton Key and now I want to watch Angel Heart again. hoodoo voodoo is some freaky shit
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 12:50
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 08:21, sage2012 wrote:
(his 'blauer himmel' rmx of BT/Tori Amos's 'blue skies' from 1996 is strait-up tweaky 303-laced acid).

Classic track, IMO. I really can't stand what he plays now, but I do have a lot of respect for the guy based on what he's done in the past.

Tiesto, on the other hand......
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:53
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 20:00, Surrender wrote:
yes, jessica s. is quite hot.... but the movie is as dumb as expected.... plus i dont get why they still need to have that confederate flag on the car in 2005...
spend your 10$ on "the wedding crashers" if u havent yet.

You know Surrender I have actually thought about that one a lot and I have accepted it as ok....Reason? that show was about the south and whether we like it or not, that flag is an integral part of their culture in the south and it doesn't COMPLETELY represent racism...It is more a representation of the southern culture in general (Ie..their cooking, their hospitality, their manners, their general way of life)....Racism and Slavery just happened to be the most focused on part of the southern culture....So, even though I don't personally agree with it, I can see it for what it is and whether we like it or not, it was in fact a part of that show and the southern culture in general....Now, in every case you have people who appreciate and use a symbol like that for different reasons.....If their reason was to celebrate racism and slavery, then obviously I would be against it's use.....
          assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:05
youre right....... and bob's my uncle           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:18
Well, I reckon y'all ain't playing when you says that to mhee!

Anyway, my other question.....Why is Paul Van Dyk's fricking thread getting so many responses on this, our psy trance website?????           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:20
because its got very little to do with pvd.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Paul Van Dyk at Summerstage in 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance