Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Paul Van Dyk at Summerstage in 2005

miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 21:34
eh i should do that.
cant move with mine one..........
          na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 23:34
Quote:

On 2005-08-18 21:25, Surrender wrote:
he just wanted to increase his post counter...

Hahahahaha - Cause I get a free beer from Surrender for every 100 posts. And lord knows that I am a raging alchi - so i really need the free booze
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Aug 18, 2005 23:43
is it true surrender, you are giving free beer to every one whom gets 100 started post?>...

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 02:59
see......all u yankees want is going back to the progreshit days...!!!
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 05:23
well, we're not all yankees here and even if we were there's not etnical conotations read the guidelines! F.Y.I. i m mexican born and raise living in SOCAL my friend and i do like progreshit like you call it and it is not paul van dyk what i would call progresive though. you should check some of the stuff coming out from Mexico like Jay and Ex-act or even better the almighty Xibalba and see what their music sounds like. ProGreSSive           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
rohr

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 07:21
c'mom... paul van dyk is not proggy
for me he plays more house music than any other shit hahahaha ill see him because he is a legend in the eletronic music scene ... and i never saw...
i dont really like his songs
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 08:55
i think he plays uplifting trance in the commercial sense... i dont even know who produces that type of music... but stuff that you hear in big clubs.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 08:58
btw - sorry guys no beer.... its free           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 15:34
Xibalba aka Ulises Pascual and Hugo Riveroll rule!!
Excellent musicians and good friends. They make quality progressive psytrance, allright..
progressive house is what i call progreshit, like ur usual global "underground" crap.
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 15:47
@jhanna - you are a real cry baby man - if you so desperately want a mexico forum - why dont you go ahead and just create one - in this day and age anybody can setup a website easily - so please do that. Also - just so you understand the concept of a flag under our forum names - they are usually an indication of the country a person is from - Since I have an indian flag under my name - it means that I am from india you DF. Other than that - whats most important about this thread is that it turns out that there is no free beeer for posts - which is a real bummer
jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 16:08
of course he doesnt belong in this forum, butttt..
heyy theres where hot chicks hang, right????!!!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 16:29
Quote:

On 2005-08-19 15:47, droozi wrote:
Other than that - whats most important about this thread is that it turns out that there is no free beeer for posts - which is a real bummer

that may be but since this thread is so offtopic and doesnt belong in this forum, but is here..... i think the rules and guidelines dont apply here... weve created a thread outside of reality so lets make the best of it ! ill start:
cock sucking mutherfucking whores!
(i recently saw again the "curb your enthusiasm" episode with the chef that has tourretts           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 17:05
Well I recently saw the episode of the simpsons where homer pisses of a motorcycle gang called the Hells Satans and they kidnap Marge cause she is such a good house wife. The lesson learnt (or as Americans like to say - Learned) here is: "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"

jhanna
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 23:26
droozi: ok so lets get personal.

what the fuck are u talking about!! beer or n free beer .. who cares... and nationalism to me means less than nothing. paul van dick has nothing to do with this forum, and i have the right to state my point of view as much as u do. and mine is that this whole thread is crap, i have my page my forum a nd my radio. i like posting here,, but i am realising that some of u guys have no sense of humor... get laid or something!
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 20, 2005 01:17
I guess my services are needed here.

carry on
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Paul Van Dyk at Summerstage in 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance