Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Parvati Records : VA - No Time No Space PAV1CD014
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Parvati Records : VA - No Time No Space PAV1CD014

mother_earth

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 15:31
Really cool album, we are looking forward more releases like this one!!!           http://www.myspace.com/motherearthvibes
http://www.facebook.com/mother.earth.music
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 9, 2007 00:39
send zmandan the maniac bubbles/derango/psilo split n he wil make another kilar review ))

------------------------------------
enter the time of CounterCulture !
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 10, 2007 10:54
@k.t ... hehe fosho, its on the way

Parvati Records
Parvati Records
Started Topics :  47
Posted : Dec 13, 2007 05:40
Thanks everybody for positive feed-back,
and double thx to zmandan and a3k for their reviews...........

Psychedelically Yours
Giuseppe           v/a CD Brainzcrew 3 - OUT NOW !!!

www.parvati-records.com
psyreviews
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  71
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 01:21
Parvati are a bit like a pet dog. Faithful, reliable – they’ll always deliver the goods and quite often they’ll deliver them exactly when and where you want them to.

It is at this point that my analogy ends. Parvati doesn’t shit on the carpet, nor does it lick its balls in front of the fire. Also, it doesn’t have four legs (although I’d hazard a guess it has more than two.)

No Time No Space continues in the vein of the Psy Stories series. The vibe is menacing and gnarly, but never too far away from that sense of humour. Indeed, if darkpsy can be characterised by snarling evilness, which I think it probably can, then Parvati is a force of good up against the evil bizarro-world X-Men (by which I mostly mean those Russian producers causing irreversible damage to the space time continuum from the confines of their bedrooms.)

Jahbo turns up trumps once again with Ultrasonic Energy, Mussy Moody’s New Visions is the perfect soundtrack to your inevitable descent into insanity, and System Overload vs Mubali’s Swan Song is relentless stuff, even if the production sounds a little unbalanced.

For those looking for instant gratification on the Saikosounds samples, check Kuro Fusion’s The Druids Dipsauce – utterly frenetic, insane, wonderful music that’d make you think more than once before playing to your mum.

I loved Papiyan’s breakneck Lurendrejer, a delightfully scratchy ditty that has me vaguely in mind of the Syncro 12”s released years ago on Tip, except with added reverb. Likewise Arjuna’s lysergic squelch Chemical Jungle, and the changes in Onkel Dunkel’s intriguingly-titled Beware Geeks Bearing GIFs are nothing short of divine.

There will be people who say that this stuff is the only true psychedelic music around, and and then there will be those who say it’s nothing of the sort and only serves as fuel for young ravers who’ve yet discovered what it’s like to dance past 9am. Both camps are missing the point: No Time No Space is, like the Parvati releases that have come before it, bloody good music and that’s all that should matter.

- - - - - -

http://www.psyreviews.com
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 22:36
the link in IsraTrance WebSite:
http://www.isratrance.com/DiscReviewByTeam.php?show=933           ...
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Dec 16, 2007 02:11
Quote:

On 2007-12-10 10:54, zmandan wrote:
@k.t ... hehe fosho, its on the way

Nice work bro! I didnt know you write reviews too. Keep up the good work.
This VA is a masterpiece. Parvati Records... you rule!!          Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe
Sugandhim Pushti - vardhanam|
Urva - rukamiva Bandhanan
Mrytor - muksheeya ma - amritaat||
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 29, 2007 01:47
Derango/Maniac Bubbles/Psilo Cowboys is almost ready to be pulled out of the oven Watch out for updates

Atriohm & Encephalopaticys also cooking..Slowly but surely.

Big ups to this quality label

BooM
!Ce M@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 09:48
welll already did post a comment in"promotional releases" with regards to tracks produced by top notch act and fostered by top notch label --->Parvati
This cd is just superbbb
For sure z man dan *** Derango and Psilo cowboys r gonna be exciting and also feel the same bt atriohm
Atriohm has been producing yummy tracks lately *** welll its true "good things happen to ppl who wait"
will surely wait for my bar !
All the best
Booom
!Ce
          0x00000PSy
lyserdelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 01:47
A Superb Album

Ma Fav
08 – Kuro Fusion – The Druid´s Dipsauce

Psyon
DanskAz

Posted : Jan 31, 2008 02:29
Hey Amigos !
Just want to say that i have got the original stright from ARHUS(u can jealus heehee), I just in love with ARHUS groove psy Forrest night to sunrise Pure Music!!!!
Artiohom(Naccadonia) Suprised me with Shimer Dose!
Onkel dunkel also Fresh and Good For me....
and for sure all the other Killa pEbole
Tak ska du he ARHUS

BoomZzzz
leandromorales
Demonizz/Duophonix

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 31, 2008 18:35
nice compilation
my favs 3,4 and 6           ========= DemonizZ and DuoPhonix =========

----www.demonizz.com----
www.myspace.com/demonizz
------------------------------------------
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 1, 2008 03:01
Best label right now along with Insomnia by far... From what i heard the split album should be out in a couple of months 2008 is going to be one hell of a year

BOOM
DanskAz

Posted : Feb 1, 2008 03:08
Cant wait to Derango new Show,the set they gave in Forggoten ritual was something i have never herd , i didnt understand nothing from this briliant music (i mean by the buliding trek and not the atmosphire)...

psilo cowboys and maniac bobbule!
Let be fair and get the original ha....
BoomZzZzz
darkgnome

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 8, 2008 11:23
Great compilation indeed.. Some of the tracks really bring back memories from past years           Kimi-tachi wa keikoku sareta!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Parvati Records : VA - No Time No Space PAV1CD014
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance