Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - parasense
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

parasense

CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 01:40
is it true that parasense use russian folk melodies in their track or they are just improvizing with these patterns?and if he really uses russian melodies could u please recomend any cd with popular russian folk music?
respect,
CRX,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Greenglass

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 14:30
Parasense it`s really not my cup of tea so can`t answer this question,but:

Russian folk it`s very complicated thing with many streams.
My grandma have a huge collection,but some of this tunez sounds too hardcore for my ears!
My favourite one is "Volnitsa"-Jazz folk band using ordinary instruments with russian folk instruments, they have very intresting cd with remakes of greatest hits in the genre.i think they are the most adapted to foreign listener!
          Keep the flame alive!

www.myspace.com/greenglass7000
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 02:58
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 01:40, CRX wrote:
is it true that parasense use russian folk melodies in their track or they are just improvizing with these patterns?and if he really uses russian melodies could u please recomend any cd with popular russian folk music?
respect,
CRX,athens

I remember one track made by them, that starts with a sample with a russian traditional vocal, and with some russian traditional instruments, and then the music start runing, with that melodie but played by some basic sinths... i think this music is from year 2000.
Maybe someone can tell you more something about, cause i have not this music, i lsten it in some friend house.....
moksha_mind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 22:30
Quote:
could u please recomend any cd with popular russian folk music?

Hi,
You might like the music of Vladiswar Nadishana. He plays almost any instrument you can think of, and a few he created himself.

I hope someone from the psy community makes a collaboration with him. A lot of potential there...

Check out a few mp3 samples here:
http://eed.udm.ru/nadishana/Rus/AlbumsEng.htm

Recommended tracks:
Takku Tatei
Searching the Trace
Ritual Overton Flute
Kuzhebar traditional homus tune
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2005 10:27
the melody from the track "apple in your hand"is folk or no?
respect,
CRX,athens
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 6, 2005 23:15
just got the original tune>it is indeed a folk tune.it's from the most productive artist nowadays "unknown artist".he's a very talented artist and releases music from all genres.
along with "3 hours break" I believe that they r the most famous artists worldwide.
reviews laterz

Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 18:37
@FaithNoMore

The track that you are looking for is called VESNA. It's on the CD Past, Present, Future".

But there is a funny thing about this track. "Vesna" on the CD is different than the one you're talking about. I also have that version of the track with a Russian folk song in the beggining that melts into a beautiful darkish parasense style track. A friend of mine gave me that track maybe 3 or 4 years ago and i still don't know on what CD was it originally released.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/63971/forum/13

CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 8, 2005 19:07
roboman u misunderstood.I'm not searching for a track.I just wonder if alx and zolod play russian music or no.if the melodies r original then I'd reccomend the guys to follow a carreer in folk.

Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 23:06
i think u re talking about "a nam vsa ravno".parasense indeed using melodies from various kinds of musik and not only russian.they also have "borrowed"the theme of agreek love song.i think it is kind of lame....
          Signature:

robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 19:46
i know, nomorefaith...i was just saying
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 14, 2010 14:51
The track is a remixed version of Parasense - Do the rabbits both based on "a nam vsa ravno"...

www.parvati-records.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  World Music - parasense

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance