Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Parallel Universe - 145 bpm melodic KILLA track :-)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Parallel Universe - 145 bpm melodic KILLA track :-)

Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 15, 2006 23:27
www.myspace.com/raoulverma

The Track parallel Universe

check it out, something new i been working on!! I quite like the way its turning out... what do u guys think??
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 15, 2006 23:54
http://download.yousendit.com/755FB901077D3448

yousendit link
DropOut

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 16, 2006 02:33
Hi nice track man..I dont know much so really cant comment on fxs synths blah blah..but i like the track and id listen to it again and again..
I really like tracks with an Indian touch
jivamukti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 16, 2006 08:57
Hah the intro vocals are the same as in one of the tracks on the recent God Save the Machine compilation.

The female vocals are lovely. Nice synths too, but I don't like the average pitchbend effect because you can hear it on so many other tracks. You have little other effects in the track. The structure was good.           When rain dries, clouds form.
When clouds moisten, rain forms.
filter?

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 16, 2006 09:26
Quote:

On 2006-05-16 02:33, psychotix wrote:
Hi nice track man..I dont know much so really cant comment on fxs synths blah blah..but i like the track and id listen to it again and again..
I really like tracks with an Indian touch

i agree, the indian touch really makes it nice..i liked the flow of it again..its shanti yet full power, u manage to do that most of the times ive noticed..good one
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 16, 2006 10:20
Quote:

On 2006-05-16 08:57, jivamukti wrote:
Hah the intro vocals are the same as in one of the tracks on the recent God Save the Machine compilation.

The female vocals are lovely. Nice synths too, but I don't like the average pitchbend effect because you can hear it on so many other tracks. You have little other effects in the track. The structure was good.

haha yeah man got the vocals from this bbc documentary..

i still have to put the fx in and the snare!!
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : May 16, 2006 16:38
hey great track dude.. i find the bass to subby though.. maybe my speakers..
but i think u should try to put a variation on the bassline
nice one mate.. keep 'em coming!

peace           www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

www.myspace.com/pavakadeej

www.myspace.com/shroomhunters
illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 16, 2006 16:59
Just listened to it over again.

Like the way it sounds As i keep saying, you've got a great feeling in your tracks. Some more atmospheres and the addition of a tight snare would definitely up the power of this track. Try some funky audio mangling fx to add tension.

I like the break at 4:21, but the track does'nt come in with enough power after that, kinda leaves you hanging. Focus on the percussion work here.

Good track overall. Will comment on production when I hear the final version.
shroomhunters
Shroomhunters

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 16, 2006 17:10
very nice mate...like ur style..i like the melodies,think u need a few more percs and a snare...it would sound more crisp...like what u've done anyway...cheers bro

p.s you'll hear lots more from the hunters in the comin weeks....peace
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 16, 2006 18:29
Yeah listened to it again, dont like the end after the build up, will change that too!!
Norman BeatZ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 16, 2006 18:49
loading error ?
either my connection is somewhay fkd or i just have a bad case of leprichaun muppets from hell eating my flesh from inside the modem...

peace

robin          -=Its the space between the notes that makes the Music-=
ganeshaaa

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 16, 2006 19:46
ye baba killllarh track fullon shanti and beautifulmelodies completely agree tht the build up is gr8 but its not upto expectations after tht but then continues into a beautiful journey
u put a smile to my face baba

all the best
bOm
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : May 17, 2006 21:00
nice track..liked the whole feel to it.. I dunno just a little suggestion.. perhaps make the track more lively with alot more energy if u know what I mean.. more power perhaps!
boom
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 20, 2006 01:40
Quote:

On 2006-05-17 21:00, Bloodclot wrote:
nice track..liked the whole feel to it.. I dunno just a little suggestion.. perhaps make the track more lively with alot more energy if u know what I mean.. more power perhaps!
boom

I second that .. Well, ur production is and always impressive. I love your leads too .. But then something is missing like Bloodclot said .. Otherwise rest all is fine .. Loved it ..
Keep up ..

Cheers ..           'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
MASCALITOO

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 20, 2006 03:38
nice job man
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Parallel Universe - 145 bpm melodic KILLA track :-)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance