Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Para Halu - The World Of Peace (Parvati Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Para Halu - The World Of Peace (Parvati Records 2005) CD

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 21:59
Quote:
On 2005-06-30 10:40, mocca wrote:
Congrats to Para Halu, this album is a masterpiece. Great arrangements and good mastering. This cd surely can rock some dancefloors.

Not to take anything away from Para Halu, who made an excellent album - but if we could stop throwing words like 'masterpiece' around so lightly, perhaps the quality of the music we release might improve a little.

these are masterpieces (or at least genre masterpieces)...

Hallucinogen - Lone Deranger (1998)
Orb - Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld (1988)
Stravinsky - Rite of Spring (1916)
Mozart - Requiem (1798?)

get the drift?

..it's just another party..
NEO
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 01:45
This album is superb !!
I'm realy amazed by the feeling this album left on me after hearing it,it's not the typical dark stuff you here every day,this album have wierd evolving line all over the album.
Some of the tracks kinda reminded me of old yumade's track's.This is defenitly a MUST for everyone who's tierd of hearing the same usual shit,way to go Para Halu and a big thumbs up for parvati records for brining me such a GEM.
fav : all (just press on 'play' and dive into an amzing trip)
          dance like you're selling nails.
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 13:52
Great Album

Most of the tracks are really good, dark but very intelegent, and the whole story of the album is more than worth it

good work
Fishie

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 19:13
I also think, this album is great! I've already heard it for so many times, even when the tracks were unfinished, so I thought maybe im not enough objective to say: It's something very fresh, and trippy! Now i see, im not alone with this oppinion, and im very happy for that.

Hát ezt megcsináltátok szarosok! ÍÍÍÍGY!!!
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 20:01
Ok Kids let me spill my first complete review in years Just because these guys have could my muse and imagination.

First I must day they should change their name to Para "Fucking Banging" Halu.

01. 07’30” First Track (Tempo Anpassen)
THis is a track that reminds me of the really old trance. Music where long soundscapes, clean swinging acid lines create a true mystical state of trance. Defenitelly not an offthenut track, but a magical portal into the forest of the magical pixies, dark faeries and dancing gnomes. As you look around something new appears through the folliage of sounds. Always organic and always lifting is anything but boring. It is the beginning of a tale and patience and attention to detail will catch the mind and jolt the bodies. I master hypnotizer that went as if time had stopped and babylon was shattered behind in the fogs and we finally know we are not in Kansas anymore.

02. 10’12” The Invisible Hunter (In The Jungle)
On the run, the initial mate muted bassline, the huge soundcapes slow us down as the drum stop. What will be the next move. An orchestral anticipation to lock the target, spread the net and catch... On the run we can hear the hunted running as the forest night shines with the full moon accross the silver clouds. A clearing, a breather, silence to focus once more before the final run. I must say I love this two first tracks for their subtlety and precision in its sounds. I would just melt in the massive picture painted in the mind with a colosal system in the night, in the forest with fluorescent freaks bouncing about. The organic acid lines contantly mutating and gaining energy and acceleration... this is not a stormer but a nother buildup towards take off. At the end we catch our prey of night colors and inspiration. I love the off your face approach and the sound mastery. 10 minutes of a guaranteed journey deep into the enchanted forest of OZ

03. 07’43” Siren’s Fiction (Jesus In The Black Masses)
BOOM! and it is all alive from above here. We know we are bound for the ride of our lifes and the scenery melt away and the pasage takes us futher into a different setting of mystery in the night... feet are in motion, bodies shake and legs stomp as the music lifts the spaceship. As if the sounds speak to you and you try to make some sense on the alien language of hyperspace. Deep within you feel the power of the unknow. Still subtle builds and psychdelic touches of the wizards, take you further and deeper within your relentless exploration of a new vision. Contant change and and evolution of sounds as you fly to touch the stars. Deep basslines, awesome atmospheres, serious acid lines and motivs. I am still not dissapointed.

04. 06’35” Creatures Of The IGY (feat. King Jr.)
ON the techy side of the tribal land with longs twirling tweaks. I suspect this is only a teaser. Very jazzified super psychedelic cruise through viscous space of the strange and unexpected. Soft in the decent on to sensory melt down. Para Halu's funky tech side reminds me of some great spaced out techno with a truck load of morphing psychedelic.

05. 06’34” The World Of Peace (After Awakening)
Flight # 05 has landed. you may remind in your seats until we have reached the gate A moment of peace calm and meditation to digest a long journey. Incredible versatility in composition and control of sounds point into a sunrise of synth melodies and rhythmic lift as you mind pieces itself back together. 1/2 of the healing process is complete. The wizardry on the sound definition, quality and creativity surrounds this pause. And a laugh or two @ the end

06. 09’18” Domination (Through Controlled Minds)
Ready for take off, fasten your seatbelts there is no return beyond this point. I love the string and tonality of the atmospheres. Dreamy sounds bubbly acid lines and classic para halu stomper on the way. Thick acid line and percussive sounds got us flying. This track shows how the sound has matured and for me is reachin a pinacle... Screams in the background, talking synths, deep choruses... Electronic noises, and a psychotic episode build up... and ... floating in the marching drums. Breathe we are save in wonderland.

07. 07’08” Demon’s Mother (With Fancy Hair)
Classic ghostly motivs in a big deep bassline and pantient build up. Playing always with expectation and holding the sounds until the are worthy of release. Perfectly fit HH move theis acid groover. Explosions of big spaces and distant sounds with a forground of coversating electric touches of peripheral psychedelic acidic voices. Blast off in perfect hamony to break in the strange with a touch of knowledge. And back to the final journey with a roll.

08. 07’42” Animachine (This Is The Girl)
A text book of perfect sound manipulation that catches the mind in the side to side pans inmmerse on the deeps of the choruses. THis is a master banger heading for the peak of the dark skies and shadowy silluetes. I love the changes in basslines that affect the moods but not the stomp, to shoot back into a euphoric dance lifting the invisible dust in the darkness.Still throughout the album nothing is out of place, nothing out of control, nothing that screams out of the freight train of power. Everything works together with a clear purpose of the single and unique details to fill the whole into perfect trance.

09. 07’33” Let The Peace Control (Your Body)
HH fun after the boucy 3/4 signature. Super psychdelic ripping sounds dancing in between the dreamy samples. Flamenco claps!! in the back, noisy soundscapes, liquid electronics, wind... painting a clear picture of sense implosion and meditative dance. Drilling spokes of acid remind you you are not for the easy ride. I do not like the slow motion tweaked sound. I think it breaks the build up of the rest of the track. This might be the first track that would find me complaining as it seems it get a tad lost. Next!! Of course this happened in Minute # 6 he he

10. 08’52” Made On Planet Earth (Last Cosmonaut)
Here we go for the last ride of the journey. Raw Sample!!! Spacious all psychedlic mayhem... we are going throught the warmhole into another parallel universe. Hello? Are you specking to me!Sounds drive further and build expectation. Huge Gong mark the beginning of the transition. GOing through hang on... How deep does the rabbit hole go. The music becomes viscous and hynotic and so trancey. Oh no a old techno riff in the breakdown and then a classic gate... This are the things, with all the respect to the creators, That make this masterpiece cheese. I wish it could be just taken out all together. Maybe I could edit it on Soundforge. This is the only thing that would make me stop playing this track all together. OK This is IMHO the worse track of the album.

So 8 beautifully created masterpieces... Yes you heard right, masterpieces that infuse inspiration in psychedelic trance for the 2005

Way to go Parvati and Para Halu. Thanks for all the work in this project... This is defenitelly in my all time jewel box

BOM!!

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 20:42
Quote:
So 8 beautifully created masterpieces... Yes you heard right, masterpieces that infuse inspiration in psychedelic trance for the 2005

..it's just another party..
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 02:42
I just ordered this cd, and I already know that this album is gonna open up a big can of whoop ass on me. Mad props to the Hungarian Freakz and many more releases are demanded... can't leave us wanting more...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 11:57

Me too have been waiting for Para halu album for a good good while now lets say since I heard their firts few tracks, deep grumbling powerful psychedelic I'll say ... off to check my letter box ....
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 21:42
Waiting for my music right now

Hope its *mean* like Kemic-Al's was...

As Mubali said.. 'Mad Props to those two crazy ghoulash's '           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 2, 2005 21:51
what can i say

deep and evil i love it

keep on guys

boom
kabooki_cat

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 11:01
yes, not bad album, maybe best of 2005 now.

but yes, good to dance this at partys, not listen at home for me. sorry.

montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 21:17
its not only for party try to focuse on it when u listen
to it its really trippy and it will bring u to other dimension

booooooom
okidanokh

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 16:17
Best dark album of 2005 so far.
Very innovative stuff, and most tracks are quite different from each other. Para Halu have done an excellent job of tying them all together tho, and the flow is nice.

This album took me on a nice trip, might do the same for u.
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 16:18

This album has really taken my interest.... These guys sure seem to know how to construct mammoth psychedelic territories that shake up your brain and lead you into madness . . . ! !

I have just ordered this, so I cannot comment yet on specific tracks, but I think this one will really stand out against my collection of mainly ambient/ chilled psychedelia... There I was musing over whether ambient music reached further into the psychedelic chasm.....            - - It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice... - -

www.revolvemagazine.co.uk
Pondscum
Pondscum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 15:25
this album is very cool, it seems stuck in my CD player.......

not very often you come across artist albums you can listen to start to finish, this is one....

keeping it psychedelic!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Para Halu - The World Of Peace (Parvati Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance