Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PAN GAYA open air, 13.05.2006

nadia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 15, 2006 20:06
a great party indeed

thx to all who made this possible (organizer, artists, the prober authorities a.m.)

was a beautiful place and lovely arranged. the sound system was brilliant! clear beats and sounds - big big thanks! after noa and electrypnose i was wet to the skin and my shoes weighed at least 2 kilograms more after 4-5 hours dancing i think. so i came out from the tent when the sun was coming and drank the good morning coffee when psychorax was on the stage. then i was ready for menog live act. i was so positive surprised! don't know this guy before but now i know him was great live act such as electrypnose live and noa's dj set!

--> congratulations and thx to the pan gaya organization!

ps: thanks that you booked a nandan prod dj, otherwise i would didn't come, i think...           www.nandanproduction.com
-> swiss psytrance label <-

info@nandanproduction.com
booking@nandanproduction.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUSIC and UNITY!!
Malice in Wonderland
Malice in Wonderland

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 15, 2006 23:11
it was a fantastic party!
thx 2 the organizer & the artists, there were very good vibes & excellent music !!!
switzerland rocks - petrus sucks...
big respect from austria
oliver/malice in wonderland
amol

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 15, 2006 23:53
hi everybody....
killer party...killer music....killer vibes......
An amazing experience....
All the credit goes to the organizers who managed to keep the party goin inspite of the weather conditions.....Thanks a ton.....

DOES ANYBODYHAVE PICS FROM THE PARTY. I DIDNT HAVE A CAMERA. wOULD APPRECIATE ANYTHING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW...
Thanks

Love and peace
nadia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 16, 2006 11:13
found this http://www.breakbeatkaos.ch.vu/           www.nandanproduction.com
-> swiss psytrance label <-

info@nandanproduction.com
booking@nandanproduction.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUSIC and UNITY!!
pontus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2006 16:52
Quote:

On 2006-05-15 13:39, Menog wrote:
same opinion here..
BIG respect to the organization...
for me it seemed more like a
"1 day festival",the deco the sound,the people..the Venue!!wowow what a place!!!really magic!!
thanks o everyone that survied the mud..and stayed till the SUN came!!

there was a festival like vibe, indeed! it seems the Swiss are very skilful in turning party gathering in fully fledged festival experiences. respect and happy to be in Switzerland!
still unclear whether rocking in the mud is a nice or lesser nice experience. next time when I am caught in mud by force majeure circumstances,I will bring some know how from this party.

boom
amol

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 17, 2006 00:56
Hey NADIA...
Thanks a lot for the link...
Got more than I had hoped for..

Thanks once again...

Love n peace
chesmo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 17, 2006 13:16
thx to everybody
very wicked party
one of the best i ever had
BOOM
Invasion
Digitalist

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 17, 2006 20:28
What a nice organisation, everything was planned so exellent, just the weather in night dont want show the stars!

About the music!
i arrived on 23.00 and i began to listen dj noa's set, and it was a very amanzing one!

After Noa, Vinc le Barde (Electrypnose) played his stuff! I liked a lot his clear and well production and i moved well foward with his music!

Then Aaron (Ocelot) played 3h and we tripped between strong and crazy psychedelic tunes, my mind was just banging

Then it was time to listen Nikita (Penta), long time i hv wait for hear his live act in swiss!
Finaly he show his best side and pushed me to some magic moments!
I'm impressed from some tracks himself! It was my highlight from party , I just love his music!
The production sounds like from another world!

After the beautiful journey Marcel aka Psycharox join the Zepter! After good start with Psykovsky (only love) he ride foward with some powerful psychedelic tunes! he dont care about old and new tunes, he is only watching for good tracks and that i liked from him! Just in end from his set he go down with speed and pushing tracks... he want to compare with menog!

After Daniel (Menog) start to made his Live Act! Myself was dissapointed from his music, maybe is just not my tast! Between he made nice bass, great perc and the production is very vell done, but the feeling from the music was not enough to touch my heart! That beside, some swiss ppl liked much before 2 years i liked his productions..

After Daniel, Gaby go behind the table.. i dont want to say too much, it was just not my cup of tea and i enjoyed the party foward with talking!

Thxxx to all beautiful ppl, i dont hv see any angry faces, hopeful to see some more party like this in summer again!
The Org did they job exellent! Also the Shuttle drived in Morning nonstop! Like a perfect party!!!

BIG BOOOOM THANXXX FOR IT!!!!!

...and plz did it again...

zafer
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 23, 2006 17:33
menog and gabi saved situation !!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - PAN GAYA open air, 13.05.2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon