Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - !!! OZORA PSYFEST 2004 --- HUNGARY !!! VERY PSYCHEDELIC !!!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

!!! OZORA PSYFEST 2004 --- HUNGARY !!! VERY PSYCHEDELIC !!!

Naked-Tourist
Naked-Tourist

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 11:54
wow sounds like a very good party, wish you lots of fun and would be very nice to see us there!!
i will try to come to see all this nice acts in this beautiful country !!
bom bom
iguana
          http://www.parvati-records.com/naked.html
http://www.myspace.com/djiguanainfo
http://www.mushlink.com/100666.html
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 16:52
hey wicked festival hope but i will try to make it wicked line up !!!!

Booms boom
kemic-al
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 18:43
Quote:

On 2004-06-14 19:30, homen wrote:
NOT 100% CONFIRMED YET BUT IN PROGRESS:

- X-DREAM
- SKAZI
- MAN WITH NO NAME

Skazi seems out of place here, get Miki (Psychotic Micro) or Nimrod (Winter Demon) instead!           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
alienfreaksho:)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 21, 2004 19:39
first yes skazi xdream and man with no name dont seem to match the rest of the lineup!~ i bet meteloids and osom would tho:)

so can anyone in europe please tell me the cheapest/easiest way to get from amsterdam to hungary? easy jet doesnt go between budapest and amsterdam...also time is a factor as we only arrive on the 10th and want to be there for the 11th...

any ideas appreciated!! im SO
          freaks unite!!!!
Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 08:58
there are not so good news freaks....it seems the festival will be held another time a bit later, cause the organizers of sonar plexus will not unite in organization, so 2 festival at same place and same time would be not so nice.......sorry for everyone who was interested, also this event will be happen near in the future, maybe at another location, but will be the same crazy lineup and concept, and so...
(it can be happen at ozora too, but then only next year)

btw. i was not organizer here, just started the topic cause it was a serious plan of the organizers and everything could be ok, except this sonar plexus festival, which started to be organized after the ozorapsyfest......

have a nice day,
adam
          www.parahalu.net
Adam H
Para Halu

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 09:01
...so rhakti dei fest. is the best chance this summer....           www.parahalu.net
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 09:01
*pop* there goes my happy dream lineup bubble
oh well, i hope they can organize this same lineup for a different date...
cya in Belgium then
peace
megan
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 18:33
Really bad news! Perhaps a bit unprofessional to cancel the festival like this, but ok no big deal.

Is there any idea when will it be held?           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
alienfreaksho:)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 23, 2004 19:26
i guess that was too ggood to be true..but im glad the organziers arent willing to compromise and put some fluffy poptrance on the lineup!! heres to good intentions!!!!! HAVe in sept so us sffreaks can go:)

also if youa re playing here you should storm the belgium party maybe they can have another stage with all these artists. ..ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! a renegade within the festival..HA!

freaks unite!!!!
amazona

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 01:32
As the organizer of OZORAPSYFEST i have to announce the cancellation of the fest for this year cause another event taking place in the same location and time with another concept.
We could not blur the two stuff.
Sorry for that!
But don't be disappointed it's coming up in 2005!!! see ya
rhakti dei/ femina mandragora

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 14:53
Quote:

On 2004-06-23 09:01, homen wrote:
...so rhakti dei vs femina mandragora fest. is the best chance this summer....

thanks homen

its very petty that the festival in hungary is not going one. the line up was realy nice.
but next year we will have in belgium a nice dark festival
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - !!! OZORA PSYFEST 2004 --- HUNGARY !!! VERY PSYCHEDELIC !!!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance