1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ozora 2011

sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 17, 2011 11:54
@yidam - I would love to come to SJ and listen to you spin, David tells me you dish out some tasty stuff so i am downloading your shortcut to nirvana right now;-) I have seen a documentary of the same name, have you taken inspiration from it by any chance ??
SJ is on a weekday which makes it really difficult for me especially after taking off for 2 weeks lol so lets see how things turn out !

Delhi got Solar fields and no other city did , what do you think of that ? Does that mean the other cities havent grown up yet ? ;-) or does it mean that Audio Ashram just wasn't interested in taking them around

aseem
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 17, 2011 12:09
i dint really like ozora chill out this year.. they were playing techno and minimal on first two days.. and the music most of the time was on the harder side of chill out.. every time i went to just sit in the chill out.. there was no space to sit.. every one was dancing..

i liked the way they build the chill out though.. looked like a helmet from star wars.. deco last year and year before was mind blowing nothing this year.. but in the night when they were projecting visuals on the roof it was looking awesome..

it was double the amount of people than alst year.. so every where it was really busy.. may be next year.. people will go to boom and wont be so many people..

i had to work during the day.. but in the night.. i enjoyed all the night time music.. they dint play so much of fullon in the night like alst year .. first night enichkin penta was very good.. second night orestis.. derango. megalopsy was really a treat.. also the night when logic bomb played it was very good..

All in all after having rainy German summer.. ozora was really a treat..

only sad thing i heard was some Indian guy jumped in the fire.. it kinda fliped me out.. i dont know what happend to him later...

for this summer .. Antaris was quiet nice.. psycrowdelica was raining all the time and i would say.. for psycrowdelica it is very nice concept but with the rain all the time it was quiet stressful .. Fusion was disaster with rain.. i left fusion on Sunday..

best sound so far was in fusion trance floor...

best set this year.. orestis-ozora, derango-ozora, hutie hieta- antaris, ajja-antaris, penta-ozora, sensient-ozora, codi-fusion (awesome) .. dasinamurti-fusion, encichkin-ozora, kdd-psycrowdelica..

worst- filteria hehehe

summer is not over yet.. tangra fest and sol fest is still remaining on my agenda           https://soundcloud.com/aseem-2
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 17, 2011 13:46
@ sunshine, yep, that was inspired by the film... also has some clips from the soundtrack in there.

Solar fields i guess happened as a 1 city event, don't know how many organizations would commit to a chillout headliner, especially when production costs (and aesthetics) are higher. it might not just be about of growing up... more about evolution and broad mindedness maybe ? both from the crowd and the organizers.

It should happen more though because there are a lot of people who have always been into chillout but not into trance. In fact we had a local FM (unfortunately defunct now) that used to play music from ultimae records after 3am.

@ aseem... finding a spot in the chillout area in big festivals is a task, especially if you wanna lie down.

sounds like you're having one awesome summer though... with one big cherry on top in October

aseem
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 17, 2011 18:25
no in previous editions of ozora it was never like this.. i have slept in chill out many times.. i like to go to chill out when i wanna chill not to dance.. may be this year.. it was jsut too many people..

it was always been best chill out except this year.. but ozora as a whole ..my favourite festival for this year.. not only for this year but for all the festivals i have been so far..

One thing i have realised.. we indians and nepalis can not handle such crazy ness...... many of my frens from india n nepal.. i saw could not handle the dance floor and crazyness.. they were most of the time sitting in one place or sleeping.. i see this for many years now..

i dont know why is this.. may be we are from close society and all our life we were taught to care about money and who is who.. instead of freedom.. is jsut my opinion..

https://soundcloud.com/aseem-2
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 17, 2011 22:22
or maybe we're one of the laziest races on the planet?

but i do know some hyper Indians who don't leave the dancefloor from start to finish of festivals except to eat or use the loo.

anyway, my belief is if friends are sleeping too much during a festival it is your solemn duty as party commander to kick their ass.

LSDance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 19, 2011 18:52
i only leave the dance floor when my legs cant take any more.....

anyway it was pretty cool to hear your experiences from this year...im really hoping to make it to ozora next year and maybe one more festival within two weeks of ozora

a friend of mine was really appreciating antaris this year too
untilthereislight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 20, 2011 12:26
Ozora for me too. Next year its gonna happen.           StarLab - Label DJ/Artist for Digital Om Productions

http://soundcloud.com/starlab-sounds
sunshine superman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 20, 2011 13:28
Quote:

On 2011-08-17 22:22, Yidam wrote:
or maybe we're one of the laziest races on the planet?

but i do know some hyper Indians who don't leave the dancefloor from start to finish of festivals except to eat or use the loo.

anyway, my belief is if friends are sleeping too much during a festival it is your solemn duty as party commander to kick their ass.

Two of my friends were with me , one was only sitting in one place and the other got to fried when irgum birgum twisted the fuck out of everyone one night and never really came back to the floor!
LSDance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 20, 2011 17:11
Quote:

On 2011-08-20 13:28, sunshine superman wrote:

when irgum birgum twisted the fuck out of everyone one night and never really came back to the floor!

why what what did he do?? just curious...
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - ozora 2011
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance