Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - OOOD in India/Nepal - September -> December 2008

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OOOD in India/Nepal - September -> December 2008

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Sep 1, 2008 22:01:36
Steve OOOD will be in India/Nepal from late September to late December 2008 and is available for DJ sets pretty much anywhere during that time. As well as promoting OOOD's releases (including our fourth album 'Fourthought', released on September 26th, and our previous album 'Free Range') he'll be carrying a very very large CD wallet stuffed full of the latest released and pre-released tunes in many psy genres... the man is nothing if not versatile!

To book Steve for a set at your club or party, please email him direct on steve_oood@yahoo.co.uk
After September please also copy your emails to O_O_O_D@yahoo.com, as we may have better luck getting in touch with him whilst he's away...
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 10:21
wow!

all the best Steve.....

orgs

PS: You coming to Nepal for SJ?           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 11:32
All the best Steve. Enjoy ure stay... and come down south to Bangalore!           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
Yidam

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 12:21
Unbelievable news!! ...email sent
robnep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 12:40
all the best to Steve OOOD for his India / Nepal Travel....have a nice time....           www.shantijatra.com
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 16:36
All the Best for India/Nepal Tour
Orgz
BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 16:48
          i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Sep 2, 2008 18:35
good luck bro           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 11:55
blow up some bubbles of nothing!           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 12:38
Good luck... You guys played one of the best lives I have ever heard @ COSM, NYC... What a mad party it was ... Hope to hear you guys again in India...
harmony wala

Posted : Sep 4, 2008 13:51
GREAT>>>>something to look foward to.................           ---------shanti allways--------
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Sep 5, 2008 01:24
Cheers guys, that's wicked, this response is encouraging and I'm sure we'll be able to get something arranged. Pass the word around!

Quote:

On 2008-09-04 12:38, boomshanthi wrote:
Good luck... You guys played one of the best lives I have ever heard @ COSM, NYC... What a mad party it was ... Hope to hear you guys again in India...

Cheers boomshanti, thanks for the kind words. That was a great night indeed! I need to point out though that you're talking about Voice of Cod, which is me (Colin) and Andrew; Steve isn't part of that project but he is a major partner in OOOD and as well as our new stuff he will for sure also have with him Voice of Cod's next album "A: Drive", out later this year on Organic Records again.

If anyone wants to hear Steve in action, please check out www.myspace.com/oood for a list of available mixes then email me and I'll send you the one you want. Hoping to have a website up soon for this though.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Sep 6, 2008 19:27
Triple ODzzzz           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Lesser Soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 10, 2008 01:21
batman ...gotham city ...ill find him ...hehehehe ....welcome !!!           Being, a bundle of minute, unique particulars in which, by some unspeakable and yet self-evident paradox, was to be seen the divine source of all existence.
psycho skull

Posted : Sep 10, 2008 11:36
All the best Steave.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - OOOD in India/Nepal - September -> December 2008

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance