Author

Omni Festival 2005

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 31, 2005 17:30
Hiii!!!!
73 Days to go....
Can't Wait...seem so far and pass so fast....
Well that's life...
Let's dance...move your choes...and dance the Blues?ฟ?ฟ?Opps...

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
kolokolo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 12:45
the place for this festival is a big desert กกกกก

there are no trees,... shadows ... water ...

pictures in web site ? camping area ? dance floor ? chill out ?....

I think that this festival is only for making much money ....

IT IS A GREAT LIE กกกกกกกกกก

eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 12:57
Quote:

On 2005-06-09 12:45, kolokolo wrote:

you beter start thinking twice before you write stuff like this man... you don't know what you are talking about making accusations like this without any decent arguments, and that for your first post... this looks more like something personal then a good honest opnion... very sad

at least I know there's quite a few Belgians who are really looking forward to the festival!! but still some time to go... of it will be there soon enough           http://www.dacru.be
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 15:06
Quote:

On 2005-06-09 12:57, eskimo wrote:
Quote:

you beter start thinking twice before you write stuff like this man... you don't know what you are talking about making accusations like this without any decent arguments, and that for your first post... this looks more like something personal then a good honest opnion... very sad

at least I know there's quite a few Belgians who are really looking forward to the festival!! but still some time to go... of it will be there soon enough

Well said eskimo           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 20:08
Quote:

Clumsy post...to say the least
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Krusty

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 10, 2005 13:22
kolokolo... thanks for your input... I imagine now you are feeling a bit silly....
send me your full name and I will stick you on the guestlist....that way you can come and see for yourself at no extra charge if we are lying and then perhaps make a more "informed" commentary...i am fairly sure I know who you are anyway... lol ....sorry things didn't work out for you this time....

It is true that Omni is situated in what is classified as a desert but its not the Sahara, although parts of the Sahara are very beautiful... in fact deserts on the whole are dramatic and interesting places but usually devoid of human life thus meaning you can have your sound systems really loud!

we use OPUS...the AT2000 system...which is the loudest touring speaker in the world so we need a bit of Space

Some of you may have heard of a festival called Burning Man...to be honest if you haven't then you probably don't know so much about music... anyway its in a desert...you even have to bring your own water...we provide water in Omni

There is a lake walking distance from the site as well as a small river that runs alongside the festival...there will also be an OmniBus providing a lift to another massive lake close by... BUT there are serious water shortages in Spain this year...a factor that we don't have much control over
But you can be sure that we will give you a festival that will be worth every penny of your hard earned money!

See you in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.omnifestival.org

lunaitz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 21:42
hey all,
well kolokolo, omni festival is going to be in a very dry part of spain but it is not a desert as you say, the monegros desert is about 90km north of nonaspe, which is in a place called comarca del bajo aragon. if you check the map in this link
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/mapPerformPage?strAddress=&strCP=&strLocation=nonaspe&strCountry=844&image2.x=22&image2.y=10
you would see that the river matarrana runs trough nonaspe, and is not far from the river ebro, which is one of the main rivers in spain.
it is true that the festival is in august and that by then the water in the river matarrana might have gone, but we all know that it is going to be very dry, that we need to take our own stuff to get shade, some short of hat or scarf for our head, sun glasses and lots of sunscreen. we dont forget this is august in spain and its going to be very hot.
this doesnt in any way mean that we are not going to have the time of our life, well, my friends and i are at least (hey agus!), and we dont need trees or shadows as you say, all we need is a good bunch of happy faces and good music (i've heard that the music last year was excelent), if you want trees, shadows and water you should come to an outdoors party in the uk, plenty of those, but you dont go to this part of spain to get that. and by the way i've heard that it is a beautiful area.
as for the money making i honestly think that ฃ30 for 7 days is excellent value for money, i doubt there are many cheaper festivals going on this summer. thank you omni!!
all in all i think there is some hidden reason for you to say what you said about omni, are you trying to stop us going? well, you wont.
all my energy and love to the omni crew for the setting up of the party, see you there!
agur
Krusty

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 11:26
Nice one Lunaitz!
The music this year will be once again excellent of course... and the sound systems...well you will just have to be there

www.omnifestival.org
randulon

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 18:52
i am made out of deserts
johan.D

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 18:56
hello, could any of the organizors post the time table please, if it has been done yet

cheers
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 17:39
Quote:

Well, it seem's that some ppl only come to this forum to talk about what they don't know...and to try to demoralize...
Come to this year edition of the Omni Festival and you see what we have done to satisfy the public with all the acomodations that a festival should have...
Acording to money making...let's see if the ppl go out in the end with the feeling of having well spend their money...not like some bad exemples of how to ruin the mood of the ppl with some stupid rules , like a festival i have went last year, here in Spain...
Anyone it's free to say what they whant, but please try to be true and objective...not false and negative...

Psichedelic Regards!!!

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Krusty

Posted : Jun 22, 2005 11:38
"...hello, could any of the organizors post the time table please, if it has been done yet..."

The line up is finished for all areas for the seven days but it will remain confidential until the 12th of august... we like surprises!

www.omnifestival.org
johan.D

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 00:19
i see, its just cause i might not be albe to come to the 1st day
Just want to be sure not to miss Hux Flux or Mekkanikka.
Krusty

Posted : Jun 23, 2005 13:06
Well I can't say but just try and get there as early as you can...but I am sure it will be ok!
Starlight Records
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 14:28
all the best to Omni Festival for sure one of great festival this summer

Starlight Records
Trance Forum ป ป Forum  Party Promotions - Omni Festival 2005
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance