Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Nitzhonot (Acid)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Nitzhonot (Acid)

headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 18:47
wat is nitzhonot ?
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 18:57
Quote:

On 2004-01-14 23:06, Dr. Borris wrote:
as to people who came from it i think the best example would be the late Avichen "Cosma" Livne, his early project as Diablo (together with Benny) was classic nitz. he then progressed to more inteliugent stuff.

i dont think you can classify Diablo as nizhonot..
the best example is Erez & Duvdev the mushies
Shiva shidapu, impulse tracker balaganim lol
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 19:00
No. They are pretty interchangeable, but some of those groups produce some really deep psychedelic sounds..nnothing nitzy about it.
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 19:49
Nitzhonot is Israeli Gymn kind of psytrance with main melody for over and over like in cheap house or trance.

Acid is quite intelligent music and not so popular today.

BPM is different and style at all.

The only connection is psytrance in general used idea of acid kind of melodies for many years as some of Nitzhonot, but it isn't a smae music genre eventhou i don't want to define genres at all. Listen to old Pink Violet, some old Anthony Rother, some old Uberzone, some old Plastikman sets. These are acid/elektro kinds which were similar these days.

What the relationship between them, i don't know!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 21:33
Dude, i definitely dont think Seroxat is part of that list. As basilisk said ...           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Posted : Oct 15, 2005 13:51
i dunno, from the hearing of a mini-producer it sounds me that almost all of those tracks are almost the same and without any special creativity
though i dont disrespect anyone.
music is a matter of taste
that was just a thought
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 14:22
Isnt Nizhonot basicly just about music being so popular that it stays the same and never evolves ?

Thats how I understand it anyway.

That could surely be said both for some progressive, full on, chillout & dark psy releases - If you just pick the right ones that is.

Within progressive we called that stuff for "Ikea Trance" here in Denmark - Ikea being a lowbudget furniture store... Mass produced boring music.

Best Wishes

Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 17:27
Exactly, new pseudodark full-on hyperactive teenbands such as Psychotic Micro, Azax Syndrom and bunch of "dark" artist are new Nitzohonotniks. Like most of morning full-on artists too. Same vibe, upgrated sound. But same nitzhonot           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
volvox box
Inactive User
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 18:36
Quote:

On 2005-10-15 17:27, Andrey wrote:
new pseudodark full-on hyperactive teenbands

yeah baba yeah
biberFreund
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 18:45
Quote:

On 2005-10-15 17:27, Andrey wrote:
Exactly, new pseudodark full-on hyperactive teenbands such as Psychotic Micro, Azax Syndrom and bunch of "dark" artist are new Nitzohonotniks. Like most of morning full-on artists too. Same vibe, upgrated sound. But same nitzhonot

It's not their "fault"... it's the audience.
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 20:45
Audience??? Maybe, but "Tell me who is your friend and I'll tell you who you are"
Ghrieg on Earth is true dark artist, Azax Syndrom is pure Nitzhonot v1.2           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Posted : Oct 15, 2005 21:53
Quote:

On 2005-10-15 20:45, Andrey wrote:
Audience??? Maybe, but "Tell me who is your friend and I'll tell you who you are"
Ghrieg on Earth is true dark artist, Azax Syndrom is pure Nitzhonot v1.2

says who?
its a matter of taste that a person can tell if he likes Azax or Ghreg...

i dont agree that most of morning-full-on are nizhonot too, but that is a different issue.

just the "dark" psy sounds the same to me and really reminds the old niz genre, that i used to like before i got into trance.
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Oct 16, 2005 01:16
Quote:

i dont agree that most of morning-full-on are nizhonot too, but that is a different issue.

just the "dark" psy sounds the same to me and really reminds the old niz genre, that i used to like before i got into trance.

eh.. cheese is cheese, and there's enough of it in the dark style, way way more of it in the morning fluff, all those ridiculous build-ups, just pour it on.           ..it's just another party..
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 16, 2005 02:40
Azax rocks... they still have deep psychedelic sounds. Some newer stuff might be erring on the side of Chemical Crew style but plenty of songs still have what it takes. No need to get hatin' on them cuz they're big and popular. In this case I think it's justified - Azax Syndrom rocks!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Oct 16, 2005 03:29
Plastic_Man is not cheesy.

Today have the psytrance producers cannot match him..           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Nitzhonot (Acid)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance