First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New Years Eve

greap

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 08:40
Hello and greetings from the UK

Just planning a trip which will have me ending up in Cape Town on dec 31st this year and just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the kind of events that might be happening for a prog trance head like myself. I would prefer an outdoor venue/rave rather than an indoor club.

I realise it is still some time away so most events are not beyond thoughts in the organisers mind but a simple yay or nay if I will be able to find a party to hitup is all I am looking for at this stage.

If someone could also point me in the direction of some resources to check beforehand and some places I can hitup when I arrive on the 31st that would be banging.

Thanks,

Liam
Zion Llinguist - MMD Rec.
Zion Linguist

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 09:44
Hey .. there is the New Years Eve Alien Safari / Vortex Prism Festival ..

Its gonna be like 4 days this year .. i'm sure there'll be some good proggy sets at some stage during the party.
I think this years lineup is gonna be pretty diverse and will have sumthin for everyone More details will be up here soon enough i think.

Hope u make it .. its gonna be a PARTY !!

PEACE !
          http://www.myspace.com/zionlinguist
ApsyDrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 17:00
New Years Eve Vortex/Safari Prism parties always rock...
be prepared...
it gets dirty... ;-)
          Mind my mind.
greap

Posted : Aug 22, 2007 18:39
Thanks for your help guys. Checked out a couple of vids on YouTube and looks like exactly the thing I am looking for. Just need to find transport on the day and I am sorted
Orient
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 13:21
Quote:

On 2007-08-22 09:44, Zion Llinguist - MMD Rec. wrote:
Hey .. there is the New Years Eve Alien Safari / Vortex Prism Festival ..

Its gonna be like 4 days this year .. i'm sure there'll be some good proggy sets at some stage during the party.
I think this years lineup is gonna be pretty diverse and will have sumthin for everyone More details will be up here soon enough i think.

Hope u make it .. its gonna be a PARTY !!

PEACE !

Any news about the 2007-2008 event?
I could not find anything in the net...
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 25, 2007 21:23
You wont find details now on da net more towards November, keep an eye on www.bomelakiesie.co.za

Try make a plan to camp out for the duration of the festival, thats half the fun. That venue is great, its an apple farm with trees and a fresh mountain river running close by.
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 27, 2007 15:44
Um...apparently there is a FACEBOOK for Vortex...

I don;t do Facebook....so can;t help ya further.

There is a lineup for NYE 2007\8.

I be on it!

Beartrap - SA

www.myspace.com/djsarasin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beartrap-Productions/35950216057
DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWqeyTf0Uk
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 28, 2007 08:15
isn't this party in conjunction with mmd this time around? at least that's the rumour that's making the round... if not, when is the next mmd outdoor scheduled for? that would be something to actually look forward to.

who wants to bet that vortex will push the price to over R300 this year?
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 17:30
Quote:

who wants to bet that vortex will push the price to over R300 this year?

..and if so it would be worth every cent.

have your own new year's party you unappreciative git.

difficile est non saturam scribere
greap

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 17:40
Thanks for the comments all, sites I have checked out around this make it look awesome^2. Have a couple of questions though:

Anyone have any leads on possible transport to and from the event? Worse case scenario I can rent a car when I hit Cape Town on the 31st but would obviously be a complete waste of money. Anyone driving from CT on the 31st and coming back after the event interested in a passenger to split petrol costs with?

Also have there been any restrictions on what can be brought on to the site in previous years? I am going to be loaded down with trekking gear which includes my hunting knives and diving gear.

Anyway will be nice to not be at a shitty british club for once
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 17:43
no restrictions at all, except maybe glass bottles.. so possibly best to decant anything into plastic to make sure its not confiscated. might not happen though..

i'd be happy to lift you, only i'll be at existence festival in spain at the time

have a great time in SA!           difficile est non saturam scribere
Zion Llinguist - MMD Rec.
Zion Linguist

Posted : Oct 3, 2007 08:48
Quote:

On 2007-09-28 08:15, code a wrote:
isn't this party in conjunction with mmd this time around? at least that's the rumour that's making the round... if not, when is the next mmd outdoor scheduled for? that would be something to actually look forward to.

Next MMD party is our 2nd Anniversary party On the 19 Jan, gonna be CHAOS !!!

If u have facebook, check it out the event :

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=5148297966

PEACE !

http://www.myspace.com/zionlinguist
LCD

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 4, 2007 11:09
Quote:

On 2007-09-29 17:40, greap wrote:
Thanks for the comments all, sites I have checked out around this make it look awesome^2. Have a couple of questions though:

Anyone have any leads on possible transport to and from the event? Worse case scenario I can rent a car when I hit Cape Town on the 31st but would obviously be a complete waste of money. Anyone driving from CT on the 31st and coming back after the event interested in a passenger to split petrol costs with?

Anyway will be nice to not be at a shitty british club for once

If you are going to be staying at a backpackers they usually have buses that go out to these parties.

NYE Prism parties are insane!!!!!!! This will be the second year that Prism is a 4 day festival (normally 3 days)

travellinhippy

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 13:53
hey
i can give u a lift to the party on the 31st. we renting a car. and will be camping... u welcome to join the madness !!!
Orient
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Oct 18, 2007 11:53
Quote:

On 2007-09-25 21:23, zatitude wrote:
You wont find details now on da net more towards November, keep an eye on http://www.bomelakiesie.co.za

Try make a plan to camp out for the duration of the festival, thats half the fun. That venue is great, its an apple farm with trees and a fresh mountain river running close by.

Where can one get technical info about the event? What to bring and what to do [not do], etc. ("survival guide")?

Maybe there is some the web-forum where people exchange ideas, ask&answer questions about this event?
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - New Years Eve

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance