Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - New Mekkanikka Album April 2006!!! (PBR 009 CD)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

New Mekkanikka Album April 2006!!! (PBR 009 CD)

bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 11:59
Hi there! new release

THE SUPER PSYCHEDELIC KICK!

MEKKANIKKA - "INTOXICATED"
Looking for the uplifting psychedelic kick? Pumping tracks that scorch the ground under your feet? The juicy acid-driven dance craze? We got something for you then: MEKKANIKKA is ready to release his new album on PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS, and he’s bound to intoxicate dance floors worldwide reciting colourful tales of musical psychedelia.

Cat. No.: PBR009CD / Release Date: April 2006

“INTOXICATED” is the second solo album by the former Biodegradable, and again the Mekka full force will rock your socks off. Almost three years have passed since Nikka’s debut album on Spirit Zone was celebrated round the globe. Three years being heavily in demand on the international psy scene, pushing on the big festival main floors with his live act and DJ sets, travelling round the trance world and back. All the while still releasing numerous tracks on some of the best psychedelic labels around – such as PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS ;-)

“INTOXICATED” brings part of this journey to you. With all of his experience Nikka has taken his project to the next level, taking full advantage of new possibilities in technology as well. You will hear it in his crystal clear production, super tight rhythmic work, massive basslines, and of course in the musicality of this album, being one of the main driving forces. “What to be expected is a more full on sound, fat and juicy basslines, still uplifting and melodic with incursion into more nightish sound,” Mekkanikka states in an interview in mushroom magazine’s recent international edition (February 2006). “It seems strange for me to try to categorize music. As artists did in the past and as artists will do in the future, they experiment with their art and it may take them to a lot of different places …”
So, call it as you like, Nikka will intoxicate you anyway in the near future and take you with him ...

NICOLAS OESCH AKA NIKKA is the musical creator of the psytrance project Mekkanikka. Born in Switzerland, Nikka has been driven by music his whole life, expressing his talents at the age of eight with the piano, later in his teens attending jazz school and playing bass in punk bands around Europe. Eventually, he was led to California where he recorded local bands and began his career in audio production. Then he was introduced to the world of psytrance thru Burning Man and the infamous psytrance collective of the CCC in San Francisco, where he soon began producing and Dj.ing psytrance. In 1999, Nikka started the project of Biodegradable with Sammy Guediche (CPU) and Max Peterson (Sirus Isness), which gained quick recognition through tracks on compilations and from their album release of “Phaser” on Acid Dance Records in 2001.
Nikka then began his own super psychedelic project of Mekkanikka, releasing his debut album “Basic Tribal Pattern” in 2003 on Spirit Zone. Since then he has received lots of positive attention from international dance floors and has had about 20 releases on compilations from labels such as 3d Vision, Spirit Zone, Neurobiotic, Turbo Trance, Spliff, Agitato, Phantasm, and Materia Records - among them our compilations PLANETARY NATION Vol. 002 and GENERATION OF PSYTRANCE Vol. 001.
Mekkanikka is now living in Barcelona where he produced his second solo album “Intoxicated” and has been playing his cutting edge new sound around the world. Recently he collaborated with other psytrance artists such as Planet B.E.N., CPU, Bliss, Sirius_Isness, and Puzzle.

http://www.planet-ben.net
http://www.mekkanikka.com

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Zeca
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 12:11
Wach out ... this great album well gone a hit meny dance floor's arround the world! for shore 1 of the great album's of the year

good luck Mekkanikka
Zeca
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 12:19
Contact me : Spacetranzmission@hotmail.com
Nikka
Mekkanikka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 14:40
Feeling intoxicated ? Well I did in the past year , and here is the result. Just spent quite some time in the studio tweaking, phasing, flanging, pitchsiting sounds, and I think I have a killer result. Music for all the different time of the day and night. Kicking, uplifting, and of course musical , that is what to be expected in the new Mekka. Being influence by my environement (I reside in Barcelona, where lots of great music is beeing made at the moment) I was able to reach the next level and deliver this album.

With great help and support from local friends/producers,I started this album after working in the studio with the Inneraction duo." Intoxicated" will be ready to unleash it's power with the month of April, Hope you will enjoy it.

A personnal thank note to the poeps that made a difference, Roy Engel (Inneraction/Painkiller),Jonathan Marcow (Bliss), Samy Guediche (CPU), Nitzan Shachaf (Inneraction), Jennifer (JenZen), Max Peterson(Sirius_isness)

Again, Thanks for the support,

Keep on Trancing !!!!!

- Nikka
4WindsCircle
Artists

Posted : Mar 1, 2006 15:22

Woou, what can i say, heard some tracks from the upcoming album, be prepared for something really special from Nikka , with his own carachteristic style but he goes a little more into night MUSIC territories yet its soo clean , groovy and FAT that im sure this is gonna create some serious movement in the dancefloors worldwide either night or dawn moments. Respect !
PIN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 16:01
This will be very strong.

Mekkanika debut album its a really masterpiece ...

The new one ... even more evolved ...
          www.myspace.com/djpinmusic
Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 17:01
I was very impressed with the song relesead a few time ago named side effect so i wait for this album with high expectations

Hope to see u soon Nikka!
psykadu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  74
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 22:19
wowowowowow

been waiting for nikka's second album for very long time,amazing music man,i'm sure your second cd will rock the dancefloors.

good luck!
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 23:00
yes Nick! this is a awesome album, its just really good music! masterwork

we are happy to release it!

keep on the good work

c.u.
          WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
danger
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 00:22
If the tracks r really better than Non Sense and Side Effect then these tracks can be heard for many months for sure
All the best Nikka and Ben           Procyon Records
frenzyinducing psychedelic electronica
Beyond - http://www.myspace.com/beyondelectronica
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 00:40
hands down one of the best dj's ive had the pleasure to experience... i cant wait to hear this one nikka.
u rock!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 05:57
NO doubt this will be an absolute masterpiece of twilight tweakage.....hats off to ya Nikka and hope we pop into eachother sometime in the future....also congrats to Ben for signing up a master artist, goodluck 2 ya both !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 14:36
Best of luck to Nikka and Ben with this one... allthough im sure no luck will be needed to make this one fly of the stands and into the dancefloors

This is going to be, with no doubt, an amazing album, both thumbs up to Nikka.. killer stuff man..wicked production

keep up the killer tunes !

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 15:50
I'm sure you've done a good job Nikka, keep the vibe!
painkiller
PainKiller

Posted : Mar 2, 2006 22:44
NIKKA, WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST WITH YOUR NEW ALBUM.. !!! IT'S MASSIVE...!!!
AND EVERYBODY, GET READY TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF PSYTRANCE......

BUUUUYAAAAAAAAAAAAA............
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - New Mekkanikka Album April 2006!!! (PBR 009 CD)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance