Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - ::New Album:: Astropilot "Solar Walk" [ARCDA01] Altar Records

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

::New Album:: Astropilot "Solar Walk" [ARCDA01] Altar Records

Altar Records
Altar Records

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Apr 6, 2010 23:06:22
Hello,

Today is a great day! Astropilot's second album entitled "Solar Walk" is released on Altar Records.

http://www.altar-records.com/astropilot.html

Individual Flac/mp3 tracks can be purchased as well as mixed or unmixed CD version.

:Press Release:

Solar Walk is a voyage into the higher orbiting realms of dream consciousness.
Astropilot continues his psybient travels with this astounding composition.
As beautiful and profound as a lucid dream, destined to be a masterpiece.

AstroPilot comes from Siberia, Russian Federation.
Behind the name is Dmitry Red'ko.
For the past 8 years he has been experimenting with music and sounds.
His music is the direct outcome of not only his gifted talent, but also his true passion for music and
a lot of hard work in the studio. A leader in his field, his music is a reflection of the culture, sights and sounds of his homeland.
AstroPilot has managed to generate a considerable buzz in Russia and is constantly grabbing attention from multiple directions.

Altar Records (ref: ARCDA01)

Released 2010-04-06

250 Limited Edition copies available from Altar Records exclusively.

Printed in Canada on FSC compliant paper.Recycled jewel cases "Green Disc". Professional printed CDr.
Style:
Psychill, Chillout, ambient, meditative, spacial electronic music.
TechMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 6, 2010 23:57
I really wanted to pick this up, but this "limited edition" approach that justifies a price of €20.00 is just too expensive for my tastes. even with shipping bundled in, $30 USD is exorbitant. *shrug* If it were at the $20 USD mark, I'd have no problem. This is from someone who has bought all but one Altar release so far.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 7, 2010 00:24
seems quite an interesting release. i´ve alwasy been a fan of astropilot music

all the best           ...
Altar Records
Altar Records

Posted : Apr 7, 2010 00:30
Quote:

On 2010-04-06 23:57, TechMonkey wrote:
I really wanted to pick this up, but this "limited edition" approach that justifies a price of €20.00 is just too expensive for my tastes.

Thanks for pointing at this! I've copied/pasted from the Sacral album too fast on Paypal's buttons, my bad! really this CD is 16€ s&h incl.

Sorry changes will be made within the next minutes

MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2010 04:18
gluck with this!!
I like astropilot's style a lot..! Cant wait to hear this one out!
boOm.!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 7, 2010 07:06
Yehaaaaaaaaaaa !
Love Astropilot !
This is quite a surprise

Good one Dimitry and Altar Crew
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Dmitry AstroPilot

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 7, 2010 13:07
thx friends! hope you will enjoy it;)
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 7, 2010 17:35
hey man, nice sounds! ^^

Just curious, is there anything particular that has happened to you, or your musical influences over the past few years that made you decide to take a more beatless approach to this album?           http://soundcloud.com/rob-vector
Altar Records
Altar Records

Posted : Apr 7, 2010 17:58
Quote:

On 2010-04-07 17:35, vector_0 wrote:
hey man, nice sounds! ^^

Just curious, is there anything particular that has happened to you, or your musical influences over the past few years that made you decide to take a more beatless approach to this album?

It comes naturally.I always liked ambient/new-age music.My father was listening to Jean Michel Jarre a lot when I was young.
Dmitry AstroPilot

Posted : Apr 7, 2010 17:59
Quote:

On 2010-04-07 17:35, vector_0 wrote:
hey man, nice sounds! ^^

Just curious, is there anything particular that has happened to you, or your musical influences over the past few years that made you decide to take a more beatless approach to this album?

hey mate!
uptempo album is coming soon too
Dmitry AstroPilot

Posted : Apr 9, 2010 22:11
Hey folks!
Check out full mixed version of the album!

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 10, 2010 17:52
Quote:

On 2010-04-09 22:11, Dmitry AstroPilot wrote:
Hey folks!
Check out full mixed version of the album!

http://soundcloud.com/asropilot/astropilot-solar-walk-mixed-version-of-the-album

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
TechMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 10, 2010 18:09
Thanks for posting the full mix on Soundcloud so I could really explore it. Had it just been a quick listen to some samples, my prejudices would have prevented me from buying it. At first I was a bit turned off because it was much more ambient than I had expected. Being able to listen in full a few times made the difference.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 10, 2010 18:20
I always thought Astropilot Music is really deep Psychologically,

I will not get into the technical jargon of what instruments/effects are used and how it COMPARES to other music blah blah, but purely comment on what his music does on a personal consciousness, His tracks on The Altar ELEMENT series have been MIND BLOWING, and even this album after hearing the soundcloud mix.. it has again taken me into deep levels of personal beauty !

Talented Man, Beautiful Music.
Keep going Dimitry.. we need people like you in this REAL psychedelic experience.

p/s >> really appreciate the altar crew for believing in his music.
Love u guys !
Dmitry AstroPilot

Posted : Apr 10, 2010 18:22
Quote:

On 2010-04-10 18:09, TechMonkey wrote:
Thanks for posting the full mix on Soundcloud so I could really explore it. Had it just been a quick listen to some samples, my prejudices would have prevented me from buying it. At first I was a bit turned off because it was much more ambient than I had expected. Being able to listen in full a few times made the difference.

Hey dude,
Thx!
Yes, I know that not all like real ambient,
most of people need some beats and flow melodies in chill:) But I solved that I must show to listener other side of my music;)

I'm big fan of Robert Rich and Alio Die
thats why I tried to make something in this genre.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - ::New Album:: Astropilot "Solar Walk" [ARCDA01] Altar Records

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance