Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE

vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 30, 2006 00:41
I totally agree with tsiko and you forgot nexus/osom/parasense(with zolod i mean)/fungus funk and of course ........... ocelot!!!!!           liquid style dancers
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 13:27
heheheh           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 15:58
so what about andromeda? Both of them or just the Greek part?

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/92031/forum/17/start/15
oldtimer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 21:05
what is the fuzz about full on and dark music? I have seen people in parties wishing to dance to some good (goa or not) trance music (such as TIP records etc) only to be put off by this boring sound with the same (in every track!) copycat beat+bassline, (that even i with a Reason software could produce). The music was named trance because it can lead you to otherworlds (like a stargate). And the djs (who are the filter between the companies and the party people) play the same tunes in frond of crowds of statues (people who stand and stare) or in empty stages. Hey man you (the dj) have the power to make a lot of people happy just by feeling the vibe and act with your magic fingers, what are you waiting for?

Word up
party_boy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 1, 2006 20:27
NICE!! i can't wait for the 25th of august. many thanks and congratulations to the neverland team and the nikiforos major. the lineup it's great. see you all there guys. and don't forget you drugs go go go
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 1, 2006 21:17
Can someone kick the above idiot out of the forum?

Trust me noone will miss his stupid comments including the organisers of this festival.

Damn some people are just so stupid....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
djtikis
9West

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 11:13
Detox i agree tottaly man with your words...

Next release:

V/A Labyrinth Mikrokosmos records
9west - Feel the buzz

party_boy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 01:47
ok sorry i don't mean it, i just wrote it for fun. i don't take drugs anyway. and above all RESPECT THE MOTHER NATURE
oldtimer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 02:00

Dude u do not know me but it is your right to express your opinion as it is my right to express mine. If you don't like my feedback it is fine although you shouldn't have used direct insults.

PS: We have long anticipated this Festival and hopefully positive energy will disolve any bad vibes.

dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 16:12
Quote:

On 2006-07-31 15:58, noa_ wrote:
so what about andromeda? Both of them or just the Greek part?

no one concern this one???? is it true???           keep on!!!!!
LeeLoo

Posted : Aug 3, 2006 17:46
It is trully just a misunderstanding!

Check:

Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 21:12
the chill floor looks really intresting. great line up!           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 16:36

i will preform my next album
good vibe
          Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
LeeLoo

Posted : Aug 6, 2006 08:26
Here is some transportation info to BDF 2006
important for both locals and visitors from abroad.

DRIVE
From ATHENS to DRAMA: approx.: 670km, 7h drive. From DRAMA 20km southeast drive to PLATANIA. (signs available, EFKARISTOUME ELLADA )
From THESSALONIKI to DRAMA: approx.: 150km, 2h drive. From DRAMA 20km southeast drive to PLATANIA. (signs available)

BUS
ATHENS:
From KTEL KIFISSOU to DRAMA and then change from DRAMA to PLATANIA. (=bus stop directly at the gate of the festival).
THESSALONIKI:
From KTEL THESSALONIKIS to DRAMA and then change from DRAMA to PLATANIA. (=bus stop directly at the gate of the festival).

RAIL
ATHENS:
From LARISSIS STATION directly to PLATANIA STATION, DRAMA. (approx.: 800m frm the gate entrance).
THESSALONIKI:
From THESSALONIKI CENTRAL STATION to PLATANIA STATION, DRAMA. (approx.: 800m frm the gate entrance).

ALSO...
There are numerous daily air connections from El. VENIZELOS AIRPORT (ATH) to MAKEDONIA AIRPORT (THESS).
Once you get there choose a transportation means that suits you best (drive,bus,rail).
If from abroad, check all available rail and bus connections from Europe direct to Thessaloniki!!

It is really easy to attend BDF 2006!!!
Soooo... MEET YOU THERE!!!

Cheers from sunny Piraius!!!
(One must go south before taking the north mountains)

Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Shamanix

Posted : Aug 6, 2006 15:10
when do you expect the music will start ? 25morning or something we kidna need to know ^ ^
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Neverland presents: BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // 25,26,27 August 2006 //Nikiforos//Drama//GREECE
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance