Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007

Thomi

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 3, 2007 21:53
just great!waiting infos about the place.. work eternal,i hope u make this fest the best ever! keep on           Have u ever dreamed of a vacation in the bottom of the ocean...?;?;?
freak_monkey

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 4, 2007 16:33
the line up is great!but the festival?the last time it's to sad,to bad fest+organization...
i hope this time the organizers make better work.
good luck
Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Feb 4, 2007 16:37
Ocelot and Yab Yum . The artist that i text that i would like to listen in the future event topic
Good one guys will not miss it for anything
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 4, 2007 21:30
cheers and good luck           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
virava

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 5, 2007 05:29
Quote:

On 2007-02-04 16:33, freak_monkey wrote:
the line up is great!but the festival?the last time it's to sad,to bad fest+organization...
i hope this time the organizers make better work.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

www.myspace.com/viktoronmyspace <= mySpace-artist link

• _• • _f A C E S_ _f R E E_ • •_ •
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Feb 5, 2007 19:25
Good luck Neverland
nice to see my bro Claw play for 3 time in butterfly fest

all the best
          http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
ASCII

Posted : Feb 6, 2007 16:06
All the best to Neverland!
Nice line up!!!!
TenTen

Posted : Feb 6, 2007 18:16
all the best to neverland
djNexon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 7, 2007 01:09
My best wishes Tony & Nas...!!! The line up is perfect..!
           Iono music

VA / Genetic Drift compiled by dj Nexon ... OUT NOW !!!

www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/djnexon
Talpa-Aobn

Posted : Feb 7, 2007 06:02
I'm sorry guys but what happened to all the Dark Pshychedelic Trance Artists?I mean ok there are many people who like atmospheric full on music but there are also us who like to listens to darker music too,Kindzadza,parasence e.t.c.(I also remember Butterfly 2006 KINDZADZA on stage and only about 30-40 people there?Why don't you even try to listen to the music they play?).Don't misunderstand I love music like Talpa,U-Recken,Rinkadink,Space Budhha e.t.c. but I'd like to listen to more Dark music too,4 Christ's sake we're on a festival!Evey kind of music must be there!Thnx...
TenTen

Posted : Feb 7, 2007 14:51
Quote:

On 2007-02-07 06:02, Talpa-Aobn wrote:
I'm sorry guys but what happened to all the Dark Pshychedelic Trance Artists?I mean ok there are many people who like atmospheric full on music but there are also us who like to listens to darker music too,Kindzadza,parasence e.t.c.(I also remember Butterfly 2006 KINDZADZA on stage and only about 30-40 people there?Why don't you even try to listen to the music they play?).Don't misunderstand I love music like Talpa,U-Recken,Rinkadink,Space Budhha e.t.c. but I'd like to listen to more Dark music too,4 Christ's sake we're on a festival!Evey kind of music must be there!Thnx...

yeap many people like dark music(about 50)
i prefer progressive and full on at the parties,very good line up
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Feb 7, 2007 15:31
Quote:

nice opinion
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
Talpa-Aobn

Posted : Feb 7, 2007 16:03

nice opinion

Thanks
Talpa-Aobn

Posted : Feb 7, 2007 16:08
Quote:

yeap many people like dark music(about 50)
i prefer progressive and full on at the parties,very good line up

Yeah Kelly I congratulate you!One more trendy girl(or guy)I mean you've just made a trend out of music by listening to proggresive and full on,just plain fashion,we on the other hand listen to both sides so....
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 7, 2007 16:14
Quote:

bring Psykovsky, Parasense, Fungus Funk and Xenomorph
          ~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - NEVERLAND // BUTTERFLY DANCE FESTIVAL // GREECE // 24th,25th,26th August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance