First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON

askazi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 08:37
BabaJelly - was exceptional           _____________________________________________
ॐDistorted Thinkingॐ
I hate SKAZI..but cant help it..its in the name
goaboy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 09:06
pics???
askazi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 10:47
Quote:

On 2008-10-20 09:06, goaboy wrote:
pics???

in my mind, sto`r`ed forever!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 12:04
Fantastic Experience ... I've never seen Nature come alive like this ! ! The beauty of the green slopes beside the ever flowing River Yeti is indescribable

Music was fantastic the sound was exceptional .... could be heard in all corners of the venue ..... Lazers on the mountain slopes ... Psychedelic ! Good vibrant people everywhere .... smiling faces .... sweating troopers ..... Babas in all shapes and sizes .... colorful happy people ... .... The documentary on Aghoras in the Chill Out section was good ..... Salil Kanika on the Didgeridoo with the story of Bhairava was simply amazing ... Next year there is a lot more coming our way .... more variety in music and learning ... in a blissfully uplifting Himalayan experience !

Thank You !

Namaste

" All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 16:55
<<<<<< THE VIIBBEEE >>>>>>>

HMMM the dayzz of balagaan are over and we all r waiting for the next edition of SJ .... good vibes, positive energy and happy smiling colourfull people engaged in their psychedelic world and not to forget the awsome location....river yeti ,green mountains, camping, sun and sand, hellucinating nights , killaaaarrrr deco and a well organized festival....i could see the SJ crew growing by every passing hour.....

<<<<< THE MUZZZIICCAAAA >>>>>

The music is all that makes SJ a big success, people dancing ,smiling, laughing, pumpin there feets and raising there hands in the air to cherish the nature.....

I got chance to hear most of the artists....some of my fav sets (Me on Dancefloor) were :
Cosmic Tandav
Highko
Baba Jelly
Polyphonia
Neuromotor
Kixx
Dj Nick
Hatte baba
Brain drop
Zik
Sundrop
KT

The muzzzik and sound was awsome...all fresh psychedeliaaa...helll yeahhhhh

<<<< THE JOURNEYYYYY >>>>>

Started on 11th evening with few of delhi psy freaksss....met cosmestrix , Sumit and khanna saab ( Nice to meet ya brothers !!!!) ;-) ...... reached kathmandu on 13th and head on to tantra bar after a short freshen-up break.....nepal is god's place and felt it all around the clock.....the bus journey to the venue was awsome....everybody seems to be geting a new birth.....reached SJ location, sundrop played an awsome set and we dug our tents dancing on his tunes....missed Yidam's Set ...... the first night was chillyyy, grooveeeeyyy, and colourfullllll.....the mountains were dark, the lazers were making backdrops and the music became our heartbeat...its went to 145-200 bpm sometimes and the crowd became robots, aliens, zombies in fraction of seconds jejejejejeje....

All in All a big festival with a bigger balagaan

See ya all soon in SJ 09...till then keep ur self connected.....
          i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 17:08

SJ crew u guys have done a great job and yes the pics, videos, reviews and +ve vibes speak for itself!!!

~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
oMcyLOm

Posted : Oct 20, 2008 17:09

how was the afterparty?? did any1 frm ther attend it???

reviews???           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 17:35
ahhh nice to see all u boys n girls had a gala time out there......nice to see that the incidents in India havent detered url from fadeiing it out there.....how was sundrops set....met the guy once n liked his music choice.....

I hope all the orgs have ensured that the location has been cleant up and left in its pre party pristine condition , .......i say so coz i seen some pics of SJ 07 and there was quite some filth scattered around....

Also IMO dont post any pics links here......i dont think considering situation out here in bombay n bangalore....a lot of party freaks wouldn t want to be seen .....links shud be sent by PM.....           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 21:56
Hola

Back to normalcy now

Firstly, thanks a lot to the SJ crew for giving us the most amazing time at such a blissful location & such mental music.

Met sooooo many beautiful freaks from all around at Tantra on the 13th, lots of old & new friends.

Kicked off to the fest, the bus ride was nice & picturesque.

Reached the location & jaws got dropped, very very beautiful, we had a beach as the dancefloor, river along side & forest in the hills, what more can you want.

Decor was minimal but very influential & psychedelic.

The place was buzzinfg already. I guess Sundrop was playing when we reached there, nice kicking beats. Just went around to feel the place & vibe, got ecstatic & into the act, started stomping straight away.

Then some Nepalese guy took over, i guess was Vibe or Kranti, nice twilight, hard hitting music by this guy.

It was time for some distortion by MDS, night kicked off with this crazy performer, very nice demented set by MDS, no stopping, pure stopming.

Then was the real deal, Baba Jelly, fucking very very intense, full tension set , pure mental sound, mind just kept traveling full speed.

Highko took over after Babajelly & wohhhoooooooooo more acceleration & more madness & more power now on the dancefloor, freaks just killing it on the floor & it was sunrise with Highko not looking to have any mercy on the brains.

Nick started after Highko, i must say very different from what Nick usually plays, but very hard, actually very nice when you play after Highko. He progressed to melodic music as the sun rose up, could see people smiling & dancing like mad, very nice set.

Steve OOOD started after Nick, once again hard morning music, perfect sound for the foresty hilly location. Brought some more energy on the floor with clean psychedelic sounds. Brilliant set, loved his set, i guess he was lil pissed off at the way he had to finish his set, once the local drummers & performers arrived.

Break time for 2 hours.

Very special performance by local Nepalese drummers & dancers & Salil with his exceptional talent with Didgeridoo & the story telling skills. First time i saw something like this so thank you.

Music resumed with Cosmic Tandav on the console, he started with a chill track & freaks started gathering on the floor. He pepped it up with very nice tight day time sounds, very very SA style. Very nice sound selection, was shaky with the mixing a couple of time but doesnt matter. Nice set & good to meet you bro

Braindrop started after him & from the word go he maintained the power & accelerated it further with some banging music, twilightish again, i just love this style. Full power set.

Wicked Sound System played after Braindrop, this set was full power acid music, great tempo & energy, full of acidlines, hard basslines, trippy atmosphere with fire dancers on this set. Brilliant set bro.

Time for some more mental trippy left right left music, Kikxx on the control, you cant be spared, pure psychedelia, hard hittting on the brain & equally effective physically, dance, dance & dance. Very nice BPM on this set & drilling sounds for the brain.

K.T. started after Kikxx & wow man, what can i say, the sounds he played made me talk to the nature & feel every bit of it. Very organic sounds, took me deep into the jungle, turned me into a caveman, made me fight in order to save the forest, made me feeli like eating sand & do everything to be one with the nature. One of the best sets i heard at SJ

Zik started after KT, could not stand or sit with almost dead feet, so went back to my tent & heard his set from there while being laid in the tent, was very very special music.

Never new when i passed out & missed Polyphonia

Heard Neuromotor sound & went back to the floor after i woke up, thats when Fred started. He started with lesser power but man isnt this his style , no words, just raw energy, psychedelic sounds, blissful dancers, super talented performer, 4 hours of madness.

Hatte baba started with the last set & was sooo sweet after the madness, some very special music, classic track selection. Perfect landing as someone said.

Was such a wonderful experience meeting soooooo many freaks from all around the world, met many isratrancers like phazed, radioactive acidhead, psy bates, psyclone, cosmic tandav, wicked sound system, so many other freaks from Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai, Dubai, Oman, Denmark, Israel, Nepal & all over. Thank you soo much for sharing
wonderful energies.

I guess there were around 1000 people in all.

Food was OK, all other basic facilties were no problems at all, toilets, showers, buses, safety, chillout, everything perfect. Just the prices for food & drinks were a bit on the higher side.

Once again thanks a lot SJ crew, will be there for the next edition, will be more madness for sure.

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
jds

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 22:38
Thanks for the review Dogon!

Had put this one on my radar since reading the reviews last year but I ended up strapped for cash and out of vacation days this year so it was impossible for me.

Great to check out the reviews and hear it went off killer! Love to make it out there someday. Keep it up SJ crew!
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 22:46
@jds: i just relived my experience

next year is gonna be crazier, 3 nights & 4 days, so this is getting bigger.

Hope to see you there at SJ09

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
h_goblin

Posted : Oct 21, 2008 07:46
For me was a gr8 expirience comming to SJ 08 evry thing was perfect starting with the spot was amazing and the camping conditions very very good, beautiful place (sukut) and i want to say tkx to aseem and to all SJ crew for the invitation and evry thing during those days !!!

CYAAA In 2009 !!!!

Boommmmmmmmmmmmm           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 21, 2008 11:16
Hi Folks ,,,
For me SJ was sumthing for which i was waiting for Soooooo long & Truly it was Bigger & Better than i Hope for ,, reached the Location when SunDrop was Spinning some Old Twilight Tunes , Which sets my Pace to Fix the Tent . My Tent was just Behind Bholenath @ the Camping Area ....
Music was Killer & the LINE UP was Awsum , Sum of the Artists were not there in the Line up " Alien Mental , Pain Killer " However Rest all Fulfilled their Absense After spending some time near the Tent i Went to the Dance Flooooor & when the First Beat Entered in My Brain it was like Breathing Fresh AIR ,It was all Nature & i felt like "WE ARE ONE " , people were Stomping like they will never stop , River Yeti was a breather & giving a cool feeling while the was dancing over ,, Mind Blowing experience ,, MUsic , Happy Faces , Chill Out was a great Treat to Relax ...Food was Ok but bit Expensive though ..Iv Enjoyed All The Artists while on the Dance Floor & in the Tent , i was not able to Stop myself as Music was Taking me to the Highest peak of the Mountain which was besides the River ,,, Killer Lazers were making real Psychedelic Images on the mountain Slopes ,, For Approx 1 hour i felt like there is no river in between the mountain & the Dance floor & i can catch the lazer beam .. hehehehehe Scary psychedelic ....

Missed Yidam because of Transportation

Psyd gud tunes he has got...

Nick is ElectoNick Perfect Morning

Then Steve OOOD , i saw him when his Set was not Finished & He has to Finish because of that Nepali Act ,, He was not looking Happy @ all The way his Set was called Over ,,,respect to You Steve ,,

After 2 hours Break COSMIC TANDAV set the Tempo with Nice Start I Stomped so Hard on His Set Nice Music he Has & Track Selection was Awsum ....Dancing Beats just like water Travelling without any Barriers ...

BabaJelly Heard him First time & Hats Off to him , wat an Artist He took me to the Core where i saw myself Standing Alone against the Army of uncountable Soldiers ,,Pheeewwww

K.T ... kick Asss Brotha You gave me wat i was waiting for long ,, WOOODSSS man Insane base lines ....

Zik ,, Heard him for the First time & liked his Style , instead of Dancing i was listening to his Musica with a Chill Ommm ,,

HIGHKO ,, he is Unstopabble ,, I was Smoking Chuull near my Tent & as The Base hits me like a Big Rock I was Sure it was HIGHKO was an Amazing race against the Sound ,,,, Fcuk Man 200BPM

Polyphonia ,, Mad Mad Mad Mad ,, no words for this Killer Man The real Deal ,, He showed me So much of unwordable Images , Even i cannot Describe them ,, In Short INSANE ..

VIBE -KRANTI ,,, Guys you have Way to Go ,,, way to Go Brothaas Wishes to you

The Master Blaster known for his Skills on the Console & the Tempo The Vibes The Energy The Acceleration ,,, None Other than NEUROMOTOR Loved his Set As Always wat a Human Being who has so much to Deliver ,,, The Real Performer Freddy

Here Comes Hatte Baba Baba G is always looking with that smile on his face which takes out The Pain All If's & But's Sweeeeeet Music very Spiritual Very Healing Perfect Landing ,,,,

All In All a killer Experience which will Remain inside me & Charge me to be Part of the SJ '09 ....

Thanx Rodney Thanx Robin Thanx Aseem & Thanx to All Involved & Support to Those who were not able to Make this Year ,,,, will see you next Year .

Positive Vibes to You All
BOOM !!!
          UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 21, 2008 12:32
any pics?? just to get an idea and to plan the trip for 2009.
plzzz          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
goaboy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 21, 2008 12:33
pics???
Trance Forum  Forum  Party Promotions - NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON
← Prev Page
67 68 69 70 71 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance