Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON
← Prev Page
66 67 68 69 70 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON

frederick
Neuromotor

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 17, 2008 07:46
thanks the organisers they made it once again , top festival notch festival ... really amazing location energy , deco , sound systeme , everything was there ...

beautifull crowed aswell ...can t wait for next year

once again one of the best festival u ll find on earth
chia

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 17, 2008 13:49
big big thank you to the Shanti Jatra organisers....
sorry robin, aseem, sumith, cud not see u people before i left.

The best festival without a doubt.... only it got over so so quick...

Fabulous music, beautiful beautiful people, killer sound, out of the world location, mind blowing deco, and the smiles all over... will never forget this one.

To all the people who did not make it!!! well, dont fret, next year is gonna be bigger and better. 3 nights 4 days is the plan in another insane location!! good vibes is all you get in Nepal people......

Big big thanks to Yogil, our guardian angel this time around. God bless u baba.... sorry couldnt see u too before i left. Be seeing you soon though....

Big thanks to Kranti baba and sweet Payal... god bless!

And the final set, super smooth landing.... Hatti Baba ki Jai Ho!!!!

@ Fred - it was nice chatting with you on the way to Delhi!
be in touch bro.... god bless.

now i can say with lotsa pride - boom Shantiboom

>> For only by destroying the ego can your true self be reached! <<
chia

Posted : Oct 17, 2008 13:55
Also, it was a pleasure also to meet all you lovely people.... Cosmic Tandav, Sharath, Ajaz, Nikita, Anisha, the baba from Turkey, Pascale, Ozman, and many more whose names i forget... but u know who u are..... chennai guys.... hehehe
thanks for all the good vibes
and thanks to the two guys who made it possible for me to be there..... thank u guys. love love and more love....
thanks Eimer for the smiles.... and poonam > dark is it?

boom Shantiboom

>> For only by destroying the ego can your true self be reached! <<
chia

Posted : Oct 17, 2008 15:21

cant wait to see them pics and videos......           >> For only by destroying the ego can your true self be reached! <<
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 17, 2008 18:58
ahhh! Nice to hear good reviews.. Now looking forward to next year.. I will surelly make it!

Kudos SJF crew you guys deliver and consistently.

BoM           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 07:31
No Words can Describe this Gathering On Earth
Sj Crew Hats Off to you guys ,, The things which were missing in First Edition Were Present there this Time , M Very happy & Proud to Say that i was There in Shanti Jatra 2008 & was Stomping on the Dance Floor With the Beautiful Souls From Diffrent Parts of the World

Will Write More Soooooooooon !!!

BOOM !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
ouroboros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 09:26
cud some1 post a detailed review plz...

as in how many ppl??? line-up for the 1st day n then 2nd??? how was the venue??? deco?? other basic arrangements for the ppl?? etc etc...

bOoM!
          http://www.myspace.com/musicouroboros

**treat ur mind like a bad neighbourhood - dont go thr alone**
tripmaster

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 18, 2008 10:46
Just got back home, the music hasn't stopped playing in my head. I so wanted to do the after party, but was running out of time. SJ was the best, well organised fest and am pretty sure one of the best fests in Asia, setting new standards of psychedellic trance music. A truly international standard festival.

The location was so beautiful, and so was the deco and the people, each artist played a superb unique set and the way the line up was arranged perfectly matched the flow throughout the fest.

First night blew me out of my mind, MDS followed by Babajelly followed by Highko welcoming the breathtaking sunrise, was a treat. What more can one ask, just before you think you've seen them all, it was time to get mellow and dance with all smiles and love, Nick's set was beautiful followed by a full powered set by Oood after which, I think was the break for 2 hours 12-2.

Amazing start up by Cosmic Tandav. We were all expecting cosmic to start up full powered like he always did, but then he started with a chill track, which woke many people up and brought them to the dance floor like believers towards their God. Amazing set Shine bro!

Braindrop surprised all of us yet again with a twisted set which lasted for quite long and got us all disappointed when he stopped playing, but that was only to make way for Kikx, who really got us all lost in the mountains, Man the lasers on the mountain opposite the river, KILLER!!

Zik and Poly, played a ama fukazing set!! Not to forget Fred, who got everyone at the fest full powered on the dancefloor. Amazing performance by Neuromotor.

Perfect landing by Hatti Baba, before the fest ended at 1 pm.

All in all, 100/100 to the organizers, it was a very well organised fest, excellent sound system, great deco, superb line up and lots more!!

Cant wait for the next edition to be announced. Really cant wait!! No matter what, I am going to make it to SJ every year.

Its a ritual!
tripmaster

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 10:50
Almost forgot to mention,

I really liked Yidam's set as well, prefect start to the fest. Vibe and Kranti did set out energy levels to a new high, if I did forget to mention/credit on any other artist, my apologies. Hope to see you all soon once again on the other side.
tripmaster

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 10:52
Quote:

On 2008-10-17 07:46, frederick wrote:
thanks the organisers they made it once again , top festival notch festival ... really amazing location energy , deco , sound systeme , everything was there ...

beautifull crowed aswell ...can t wait for next year

once again one of the best festival u ll find on earth

Great set Fred bro, the best set ever played, compared to Dubai or Last SJ. I must say! You do succeed to surprise all of us and bring out the energy in us.

Thank you for the wonderful experience Fred!
tripmaster

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 10:54
Quote:

On 2008-10-17 13:55, chia wrote:
Also, it was a pleasure also to meet all you lovely people.... Cosmic Tandav, Sharath, Ajaz, Nikita, Anisha, the baba from Turkey, Pascale, Ozman, and many more whose names i forget... but u know who u are..... chennai guys.... hehehe
thanks for all the good vibes
and thanks to the two guys who made it possible for me to be there..... thank u guys. love love and more love....
thanks Eimer for the smiles.... and poonam > dark is it?

boom Shantiboom

It was great meeting you to bro, cant wait for us to meet again, I'm sure it wouldn't be for coffee or drinks, but it would be to kill it on some dancefloor!!!!
psyclone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 19, 2008 08:49
zik and poly played live sets btw
what an explosion
          U can take me away from the freaks...
but u can't take the freak out of me...
Psyntistwist

Posted : Oct 19, 2008 09:58
Nice to hear all the reviews and the fact that everything went on smoothly, people had a great killer time der and are safe back home or heading home.Killer killer!!!hope to make it to SJ 09..Wel done SJ Crew:)
askazi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 19, 2008 10:48
nicely organized festival...amazing location!
1st nite was a smasher! and the sound of river....blended smoothly with the fractal music!           _____________________________________________
&#2384;Distorted Thinking&#2384;
I hate SKAZI..but cant help it..its in the name
sbatra

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 19, 2008 23:52
Hey nice to hear some great reviews of the festival !!! after reading all this feel even worse of not being able to make it!!

Saw a couple of pictures....kudos SJ crew! looked great!!

Keep it coming and wish you guys all the very best for you projects!

cheers~

Namaha Records
sahilbatra70@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NEP, 13.Oct.2008: SHANTI JATRA FULLMOON
← Prev Page
66 67 68 69 70 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance