Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NECESSARY EVIL Sat. Oct 21st 2006 Atl GA
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NECESSARY EVIL Sat. Oct 21st 2006 Atl GA

Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 02:32
UNREAL party!!!
I am in complete awe over what went down last night.

Thanks to all who came out to support!
light_trance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 17:58

Atlanta has arrived

Wow. This was one of the best indoor party. After long outdoor session of chasing festivals, this indoor gig just blew off the mind and kept the real magic going!

Venue: My first ever visit to Atlanta and had no idea that just next to big buildings of downtown, here lies this perfect place. Right combination of a downtown club (location, space, amenities, multiple rooms, …) and far away warehouse (underground feeling, no hassles, independent , …). Big main room, intimate chill room, huge outdoor area (u can actually see the downtown skyline), 2 extra rooms, nice counter next to main room, enough place to smoke …….

Decoration : It was fun seeing the place getting transformed into a real psychedelic beauty during day time. Some real good artwork, psychedelic spider web & all little things made up the main battle field (main room). At the same time Monkey & Sarina was ready with the same magic in chill room.

Music:
Main room music was so intense that I ended up being there only whole night (except injury breaks!!)
Gabriel set the ton of the night and with in first hour itself and I was dancing at full swing! Really intelligent & uplifting music and just before end of his set I was feeling like dancing since ages. Ohh man, what was that last track? I can’t think of a better start.

If I remember the name correctly, Jason came up after Gabriel’s kick a55 start. He kept the magic going and it was too early to start getting cramp! It was almost full house and everybody was dancing with full power by the time Jason was done. I had to take a break and missed Kri Despite so many people, there was enough room to dance and even chill in other rooms PLUS perfect backyard right next to main room!
I hv never heard Brainlizzard before so was all ready after a nice break and with enough ammunition!! With in half an hour, music reached to the next level. I was feeling back at DeerFields. Even the tiniest cell of brain was affected by such varying psychedelic sounds! Instead of easing down, Kevin went all deep in last half an hour or so. This is not deerfields / Pines / 4qf, ease down Man, atleast think about beautiful young Brazilian crowd!! : ) Haha. One of the best set played indoor. Truly amazing.
Here comes the juggernaut JJ aka Medisin with the booming music. One after another track, releasing full power madness. Each any every part of body was falling apart but there was no choice left other than dancing as JJ was pumping more and more and more …. It was really mind-boggling seeing Atlanta crowd dancing nonstop all time.
At last comes KT, new morning queen of this summer. After couple of tracks KT picked up really well. Instead of some happy happy tracks that would hv cheered up Brazilian girls, KT kept the powerful juggernaut going & opted for total kill! AND crowd liked it too. Everybody was dancing like it is last hour of their life and KT left them cheering for more, even more, even more …..

More to come on Atlanta psy crew & the one of the most vibrating crowd

Big Boom.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - NECESSARY EVIL Sat. Oct 21st 2006 Atl GA
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance