Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NASHA and CRYSTAL MATRIX Rec. :: ::... HI-TECH PLEASURES PARTY ...:: :: 22 .OCTOBER . 2004 . :Israel
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

NASHA and CRYSTAL MATRIX Rec. :: ::... HI-TECH PLEASURES PARTY ...:: :: 22 .OCTOBER . 2004 . :Israel

Dj Edell
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Oct 12, 2004 14:02
XP VooDoo playing for SPUN records
but his compilation HI-TECH PLEASURES is release on Crystal Matrix records

so he playing at this party like dj of Spun and Crystal Matrix
          edell
Dj / PR / Booking
======================
www.magmarecords.it
www.party-people.me
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 00:54
Hi there.
Crystal Matrix was founded by the name of the full-on trance party-organisation with the same name.
Starting in 2001,Crystal Matrix brought in Portugal mostly all big artists of the world-
GMS,Infected Mushroom,Hallucinogen,Astrix,Atomic Pulse,Xerox,Void,Sirius Isness,Nomd,Absolum,1200 mics,Zorba,Kox Box,Skazi,SUB 6,Talamaska,Para Sense,Wizzy Noise and many more.
Many of these musicians coming in Portugal only for Crystal Matrix according to our agreements.
But we are trying not to be very straight organisation and prefere to keep a friend's relations with the artists,without any contracts with them and signing to the label name.For out point of view this @LABEL story for musicians taking away their freedom in some way,so we chose other way-
The compilation we are making are making with the tracks of our friends,with whom we blast on the dancefloors,and who like to work with us.
So,anybody,who have a release on Crystal Matrix have a right,if he want,to be a part of our family.
We are happily collaborating for parties with SPUN,Hommega,Chemical Crew,Neurobiotic,TIP World,Third Eye,Sirius records and sometime representing the tracks of the artists from this labels as well.
Also we are always open for new projects and there is always a place on our products for new names.
The party on 22.10. we organise in Israel with NASHA and SPUN,is the presentation of israeli co-release of our new CD,which was compilled for us by SPUN dj X.P.VOODOO ( he is one of the few djs who are playing often on CM parties as well as
Paul Taylor (also SPUN)(who is compilling thefollowcoming comp.) and who has one track on the HI-TECH PLEASURES (together with XP ),as well Goblin ( Psysex)
are a kind of Music Crystal Matrix Ambassadors:)
Shanti Alien
Vectro Electro

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Oct 15, 2004 17:57
the compilation is a good one
can't wait to hear XP play it           http://www.myspace.com/vectroelectro
http://www.myspace.com/highmvectro - new techno project

http://psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sas/sas1cd003.html >>> also available on Beatport.com

Infinite Diversity in infinite combinations
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Oct 16, 2004 05:31
According to our politics to make people happy and our mission to deliver the digital music message to the maximum recepients,we inform all the israeli trance tribe,that for the due to make an atmosphere of the party on 22.10.2004,we organise with Nasha and SPUN ,
more familiar ,and prevent the unliked persons appearance,we decided do not presale the tickets this time.
Also,we inform you that it is the special label's collaboration event,so the nomber of the tickets has been limited to 600.
But,as it was said,we had a promotion price for those who'll get the tickets earlier,for our last release, licensed in Israel,and will be out on 21.10.-the HI-TECH PLEASURES.
So,we acclaim that EVERYONE of 600 visiters of the Nasha party will get one CD for FREE.
MATANA VERYBODY!!!!
-=Psy.Fraggle=-
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 05:59
Wow !! Whats this.. .Love the crystal matrix philosophy!!!
u lucky party people.. cnt wait to get my hands on this compile by XP... he's killer guy with sweet vibes... all the best !

have a nice time Aliens           Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.
If you cant convince them, c-o-n-f-u-s-e them !!
Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 20:40
HI, I think that Crystal are expanding their horizonts so good luck with the foreigns trips! Hope u make a lot of parties outside Portugal!!...
I want to wish a espical good luck to Xp and Vectro Electro, good luck with your sets in this party!
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 23:23
hehe,thanx a lot for support.
I remind everybody that first 500 ppl coming on Nasha party will get a promotional FREE copy of HI-TECH pleasures CD.
U want to have it in your collection,guys,beleive me.
Monster morning compillation.
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 06:11
Im there!

What kind of music will you play XP?           The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
Wako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 06:12
Any one know how much cost to get in?           When He Listen To The Stereo He Saw Color Particals Floathing Up From The Speakers When He Looked To The Walls They Seemed To Be Melting...
IT WAS sensational
shai

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 12:20
i hope its one of your exalent parties
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 17:22
so,the event is tonight,the entr. is 100 Sh,and if you will be in the first 500 visitors, you will get a present our last compilation-HI-TECH PLEASURES,
be there
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - NASHA and CRYSTAL MATRIX Rec. :: ::... HI-TECH PLEASURES PARTY ...:: :: 22 .OCTOBER . 2004 . :Israel
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance