Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  The Workshop - my first selfmade track!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

my first selfmade track!

Waveman
Psionyx

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  107
Posted : Nov 5, 2002 04:33
Just listened to this finally. Great stuff - amazing production for a "first attempt", though it's still a bit hard to tell through the muddiness of a 96kbs mp3. The rhythm tracks (bass, kick, hats) are solid and get the job done admirably. The arrangement is good but could be lots better - the potential is really there for this to be a completely KILLER track with some more variety and some sweetening up of the melodic sounds. Throwing in some 32nd note synth runs or percussion here and there might help too. You're so close!

When are you going to post an update? Looking forward to hearing it!
          -=Psionyx=-
"We make you feel strange."
I.D.a.N
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posts :  270
Posted : Nov 7, 2002 22:45
Very good, I like it.
muestik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  118
Posts :  417
Posted : Nov 7, 2002 23:45
thanks friends!!!
this track it will be finished in 2 week!

because im very busy at this moment!

thanks for the good feedback @waveman           demo mixes: http://www.muestik.com/mp3

http://www.myspace.com/muestik
http://www.psyborg.ch
http://www.indexrecords.net
http://www.shivaspace.net
http://www.starlight-records.info
http://www.mysticalforum.ch
MonoMotu
Bitshift

Started Topics :  37
Posts :  51
Posted : Nov 8, 2002 10:56
great track! fat pads!great liquid synthis!
Pavel
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8625
Posted : Nov 21, 2002 19:51
Very cool job.
I like the cut up vocals alot.
Keep up with the good work


[ This Message was edited by: Space Ninja on 2002-11-21 19:51 ]          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Thor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posts :  495
Posted : Nov 22, 2002 16:51
Very Very good work bro !! Killer tunes in the track !! That's IT ! shiiiiiiiiiiii boooooommmmmm
MeNTiAcA


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  22
Posted : Nov 22, 2002 22:37
Wow!!
Really nice track!
Keep tha work dude           Tomorrow I'll quit...
MeNTiAcA


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  22
Posted : Nov 22, 2002 22:38
OOoops... sorry..
Double-click on submit

[ This Message was edited by: MeNTiAcA on 2002-11-22 22:39 ]          Tomorrow I'll quit...
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posts :  808
Posted : Nov 23, 2002 07:10
very nice work Adrian........ keep it going like this!
BOOM
Masterblaster
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  156
Posted : Nov 23, 2002 11:57
very good track man!
4 the 1st track its killa...
keep the wave           an old woman told me : "we use only 20% of our brain so why shouldn't we burn the other 80%"
ZBISH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posts :  105
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 14:00
Nice work dude           .:Liquid Sunrise Productions:.
________d[ ZbisH ]b__________
Trance Forum  Forum  The Workshop - my first selfmade track!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance