Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mountain Madness Nepal

psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 15, 2009 09:26
thanks for the info .....
Bom           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 15, 2009 09:27
Quote:

On 2009-04-14 23:46, oMcyLOm wrote:

T = To
H = Homely
A = Atmosphere &
M = More
E = Enjoyable
L = Living

Haha sounds great ....           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
PSYBORGZ

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 15, 2009 12:27
Greetings MOUNTAIN MADNESS.

This message was long overdue.
Having been keeping a close watch on the threads on facebook and isra and looks like this ones going to be a memorable dance in the mountains.

With a line up thoughtfully engineered to create magic, it's surely going to remain in the hearts and minds of all up there during those 3 mind altering days.

With top class acts who talk through their music:
CPU | TALAMASCA | PSYSEX |XSI | STOMP

along side with the dance floor blasters
THEO | BULLY | JANUX | PREDATOR | CHIKI | ARJUNA | EGNORGA

and my favourite boys on the line up

M A D D . N A D D
(Krunchy bassliner and a sure shot dancefloor mahyem creator)

M E N T A L . M E T A L
(watch out for some twisted choons filled with soundscapes)

SPIN SURGEON (darkness at it's peak)

PSYCHOGENESIS (powered boy behind the decks, look at him when he plays, a treat in itself)

(: all the best to you champs,
rip the mountains and elevate the madness

it's just the beginning of a new era in the mountains with the coming of the madness edition.

and last but not the least -
Best of luck to Nishan and the Digi OM Family
and to all involved with the madness
Excellent planning from the past couple of months and a beautiful pattern of excitment builder.

and before I forget -
Excellent move in getting the indian mafia of artists on the festival. The power they pack is yet to be witnessed as whole to the world.

May the light be with you ALL

Have a good clean safe and
a beauti'mind'ful experience.

peace and dance.
n r g . o r b           www.projectswara.com
www.electrictainment.com
www.myspace.com/projectswara

::NRG.ORB::DANCE::SWARA::
tarikad

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 15, 2009 18:34
nice time table
would have preffered to have some more full power in the am like peak records morning would be madness
but still is not that bad
sucks no arjuna
last time i heard him in goa he blasted the place
pleaseeeeeeee come man would make the party that much better parvati power all the way
hahaha leave friday am excited for first visit to abode to the heavens
booooom
boegeroep

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 18, 2009 09:17
preparty was ok, left after the outdoor part though...
Who was the last dj playing? He kicked ass
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2009 16:31

All the best for the festival!!! Have a safe one           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 21, 2009 16:45
I wish all went Killer & Safe .. Waiting for the Reviews.. PICS & Video'S ... Have a BLAST all

Boom Shankar !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 6, 2009 16:02
Review Time:
Bus Ride: 7 hours or longer maybe, we finally made it after numerous road blocks and flat tyres.

Location: Very nice we reached in the night weather was cool water sparkling. Real shock was the next morning it became extremely hot. Maybe the hills would have been cooler in the day being at a higher altitude. many people flocked to their tents in the day as it got really hot.

Music
Theo: Killer set amazing music, brought me out of my tent and to the floor. He also played the final set set on 17th at the pre party full power trance dance.

Egnogra: I think he played the 19th night after theo. Guillermo is a BPM freak, his set starts around 150 and ends at 180-200. Some intense sounds high levels of emotions and psychedelia.

Yab Yum: Maybe the timing was not ideal as tarikad specified but man this guy stole the show. Every soul in the party was dancing. His mixing and every track had such a thick pronounced bass line. People just loved his set. He was the highlight of this fest dance trance at its best.He doesnt even dance and keep jumping around like a joker hes always concentrating on his console but every mix you know that this guy is frikn technical genius.

Kashyyyk: If i wasnt too baked i think kashyyyk played after yab yum. Again some very nice music. Intense full of psychedelia taking people deep into their minds.Loved his set.One of my favorites.

Samadhi never made it was really looking forward to hear him play.

There was this brown guy with spiked hair who played on the 20th late morning. Some very nice day time crunchy sounds im not sure what his name was.
The guy who played after him was fried and was royally screwing up.

All the morning acts/big names sucked same monotonous cheesy crap.Psysex was decent. CPU, Talamasca were a disappointment for me personally.

XSI played decent. Janux was killing it the last set of the fest.

Organization
Visuals:No visuals the first night maybe cos guillermo was too tired after the buses that were to leave at 10 am left 2 pm and reached here only by night.

Fruit/Drinks: At the mainstage fruits/drinks were well organized.

Food: Hopeless/Crap/Horrible is not the word. Any of us with a little interest could have done a better job trust me. I went hungry for days. Long ass line ups crappiest food ive ever eaten except the tuna sandwich for one meal.7 waiters were there out of which only 2 were serving/working other five dint give a shit they decide to sit their and watch the show of fried ppl suffering with hunger. People were desperately waiting in big numbers and these waiter dint think maybe if all of them together worked for an hour they could have handled everything and got it done. Maybe its the nepali attitude or the orgs should have stuck around and supervised. Food was a big bummer orgs dint give a shit. Next time im carrying some food with me. Cant go through that again. Atleast on moral basis those 5 waiters could have helped but they dint care.

Chill tent: More of a enclosed room the only amazing nature view as they claimed on the website was all the tents pitched up next to it.CRAP!

Higly disappointed with the food/chill tent/bath showers organization. Hopefully Shanti Jatra should be better now hopes are high for this fest.

Now lets talk about what all i really enjoyed:
Location: At night, early mornings, evening the locaiton cast its beauty over the dancers.

Music: All the night time music. At night it was only the trancers on the floor. What vibes, power, psychedelic circus on the floor. This guy painted his long hair in neon colors and was running around the whole place making funny noises on every breakdown a must watch.
You could see the masses flocking out of their tents in the morning and i would be heading into my tent in the morning to sleep.

Baba peace and the saudi arabian big guy were the highlight candidates. That big guy really hurt himself though he was better on 23rd when i met him.
When baba peace woke up and walked in on 20th night hes back from the dead reunion dance was a must watch.

Overall for me personally great night music, location, the water/drinks and the fruit kept some of us alive since the food organization was a disaster.

Nishant(mumbai) was very helpful. Gem of a guy. If you ask this guy something personally he will always sort you out. Big bom to you man.
          "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Mountain Madness Nepal
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance