Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Moglix Party @ Mitzpe Hare-el (10.9.2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Moglix Party @ Mitzpe Hare-el (10.9.2004)

yuka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Sep 12, 2004 06:51
re-sheff: if people are tired from full-on parties, I guess they should not go to full-on parties, since the line-up is advertised before the party. So there's nothing to complain about the style.
toklo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 12, 2004 09:19
hello bro.
for my opinion this was good party ..good ppl and the feces are not notise almost at all...
the sound sistem was "not grait" and sometime you got a very good set ..that the best was of DABEL R.E.L and AZAKS ...
so it was in botton line good to enjoy anather weekend in the nature and see good nice ppl.
nice one moglix.
peace & love.
fuzzyfly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 12, 2004 14:51
let me just correct you re-sheff, a good party is what makes good vibes...
and I dont agree with katam, cause there can be a perfect party...i've managed some.
but I do agree with you about all the complaints, from all u wyners.
And dont complain so much like everyone of u is perfect.           Strawberry Jam for the Booty Shakers
Zombizoola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 12, 2004 15:47
realy nice party but Moglix u can do a lot better...
first of all, why in the sataf??? this place is MAGNEt for shimonim and a lot of them!
the road was very very very hard and long but the place itself is ok...
the ppl were mixed as i said but there are also a lot of nice smiling ppl at the party....
about the sound...i think could be better...
the line up was nice...
the first one..Psyborg...didnt like his set at all!! morning tunse at night!
after him Double R.E.L gave good set not my style but ppl were digging!
then Azax came up and gave live set...didnt like it dont like Azax's music.....
after that these 2 crazy guys...EXAILE, came up and gave beautiful live set with live guitar! i love it!! couldnt stop digging!!
after them Slyder gave a typical morning full-on set so as BrainBokka!
to sum it up: nice party but could be a lot better...
im sure next time Moglix will do better....
Satlanny

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 03:35

first of all katam is right, stop complaining. espesially about the style (full-on). you see the flyer and still come, the orginizer see's 700 people at his party, what do you want him to do after that, take a chance and bring something new or bring chemical crew and the like and know they have a sure thing...
i also don't understand why so many people are complaining. i saw the majority of the poeple at the party dancing the entire azax set. the exaile set was good but two guitars was useless for what they actually did with them. slider gave a great morning set in my opinion, espesially considering he followed two relatively big names.

on the down side. bad location, because of shimonim, although they didn't bother me this time, but they were alot. double R.E.L need to go to mixing school and learn the consept of mellody...

fuzzyfly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 15:14
Quote:

On 2004-09-13 03:35, Satlanny wrote:

double R.E.L need to go to mixing school and learn the consept of mellody...

Look man, I heard Double R.E.L play before
and I'm telling you it was amazing man...
F#*K melody!
Ariel & Ariel u KICKED my but off.           Strawberry Jam for the Booty Shakers
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 16:11
Iam With You Fuzzfly

They Got good selection in their trax also the mixing was good (not perfect but they know the job)
maby this party thet was less sicckk (and iam guess beacuse its moglix party with the wrong vibes)

look at the paganka crew party everybuddy love their set and the party himself (and i think the vibes was super morbid happy ones)

so next time if some1 have to say something say it in nice way and not negative spirit

thats i.m.o

respect.           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 14, 2004 00:24
I agree with some of you, when there's a good vibe, the party is good.
I think good vibe is created by people & location .
if the people are beautiful and the location has good pure vibes, then you don't care to dance to the sounds of yehoram gaon
it happened to me million of times, that I enjoyed the place and the people, the music wasn';t my style but I enjoyed it too, cause all the happy beautiful people made me smile and dance and enjoy myself .
so if Moglix think only about the $$ , it ruins the vibe because they let in many ugly bad vibed people, kapish ?
I had a moment there when I got sucha depression , I couldn't talk to anyone nor see anyone, I just wanted to go home ...
People pay good money and deserve to get what they payed for .
          +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -
http://www.myspace.com/infernalterrorhome

http://www.reverbnation.com/infernalterror
flame

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 14, 2004 18:31
Anyway its history - and we can only learn from history (while the car still crys).
Peace Love Unity

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 01:55
Quote:

On 2004-09-14 18:31, flame wrote:
Anyway its history - and we can only learn from history (while the car still crys).
Peace Love Unity

hehehe... a good one
liquidacid

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 13:28
i think the party was ok (not as good as the last partys but ok) just the road was so hard my god i think i broke the "shasi"
Oren Coma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 22:31
Location: great vibes from the trees all around. if you took a few minutes walk from the dancefloor you got a great view of all the valey below!!!

Road: was a dissaster! there was a trafic jam on the way back home, cause everybody got stucked with their car in one big hole on the way.
there was a nice guy that helped a lot of people there that couldn't pass the hole themselves. i just drove the fastes i could and jumped above the hole...still waiting for the car to decided what's up with her.

Music: well, i am not a fan of Core Trance, so i won't coment on double r.e.l and Azax.
Exail was excellent. the crowed reacted very good > > > lots of dust in the air >>>

Dust: next time try to drop a bocket or 2 of water on the dancfloor so breathing will be easier.

Sound: was ok, at least when i was there 5:00 - 10:00. and ofcourse you cant blame the dj for bad cdj, we should be able to understand also those things even if we are a bit drunk...

fee: some friends told me at the party that they were asked to pay 140, and were a bit dissapointed cause there wasn't even a dj from abroad, but on the other hand some people told me they paid 90 , so i don't know excatly what happened there.

crowed: yes you could have noticed some bad faces, but what do you excpect at an underground party with no fence, that only your best friends will enter ? ? ?
all in all there was a good Karachana crowed that came to dig.

Respect Moglix, it was a nice one although all the dificaulties. just check the roads and holes next time... BOM!           Check out:
www.orencoma.com
Zombizoola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Sep 17, 2004 04:16
Quote:

On 2004-09-16 22:31, Oren Coma wrote:
Location: great vibes from the trees all around. if you took a few minutes walk from the dancefloor you got a great view of all the valey below!!!

Road: was a dissaster! there was a trafic jam on the way back home, cause everybody got stucked with their car in one big hole on the way.
there was a nice guy that helped a lot of people there that couldn't pass the hole themselves. i just drove the fastes i could and jumped above the hole...still waiting for the car to decided what's up with her.

Music: well, i am not a fan of Core Trance, so i won't coment on double r.e.l and Azax.
Exail was excellent. the crowed reacted very good > > > lots of dust in the air >>>

Dust: next time try to drop a bocket or 2 of water on the dancfloor so breathing will be easier.

Sound: was ok, at least when i was there 5:00 - 10:00. and ofcourse you cant blame the dj for bad cdj, we should be able to understand also those things even if we are a bit drunk...

fee: some friends told me at the party that they were asked to pay 140, and were a bit dissapointed cause there wasn't even a dj from abroad, but on the other hand some people told me they paid 90 , so i don't know excatly what happened there.

crowed: yes you could have noticed some bad faces, but what do you excpect at an underground party with no fence, that only your best friends will enter ? ? ?
all in all there was a good Karachana crowed that came to dig.

Respect Moglix, it was a nice one although all the dificaulties. just check the roads and holes next time... BOM!

graet review man

and about the road...yeh i saw this trafic jam...i heard some ppl call to GRAR..hehe
i had the solution...i walked
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 09:17
Quote:

On 2004-09-12 03:18, katam wrote:
people think that there's such a thing as a perfect party which of course is not true.

not true to u .. i've defently been in some perfect parties.. just great various dj's.. great pplz.. beautifull location.. and u know what? it was all NOT $$ parties..
the money parties defintly is what keeping away the good vibe..but it exist..where pplz come to get into tribe trip not like they go out to fuc&^%g club...cuz if ya do.. go to tlv its much more fun.
not!!!
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
shindiga

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 16:48
hi sattel battel- tnx 4 those wrods about parties...

you all ppl need to give every thing to the parties from inside-
the audinace is the vibe...
the music is the vibe...

EnjoY LifE!!!
BooM...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Moglix Party @ Mitzpe Hare-el (10.9.2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance