First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mindgames: The Labyrinth 2004

cosmomochan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 23, 2004 08:50
can someone tell me whats a "good crowd"?
is it only blond people?
or just fashionable people?
it seems that some people forgot we are all the same...
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 23, 2004 15:07
kenji: you should buy the double cd, "No Nonsense". the 1st cd is old vinyl releases from the zero tolerance label, while the 2nd cd is more recent vinyl all mixed by Gab. cd2 will give you a good idea of the zero tolerance sound. but you probably need to mail-order, as I don't think it was distributed in Japan.

fine diner and kostas: cheers mates! i also think the line-up is better this year. a few less lives and stronger dj's. dj's is always where the real party is at.

cosmochan: it's very easy to answer your question. a good crowd is one that smiles at you, one that laughs with you, and one that dances with you peacefully while respecting the space of others. not very complicated really nothing more to it than that!
PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS
Planet Ben Records

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 23, 2004 16:10
russ wrote:
it's very easy to answer your question. a good crowd is one that smiles at you, one that laughs with you, and one that dances with you peacefully while respecting the space of others. not very complicated really nothing more to it than that!

you are right........           www.PLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
cosmomochan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 24, 2004 14:13
Hehehe rus good answer
I wish it was true and all the people were smiling and dancing peacefully.
unfortunately this is not the mentality in the jp trance sceane nawadays...
i wish your party will be different
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 30, 2004 15:33
Quick update:

The bust tour sold out, but we just added a 2nd bus. (Tickets on sale at Quintrix.) If you were thinking of coming to the party, the bus tour is by far the cheapest option, so move fast!
disk604

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 10:03
good ruck,russ!
your party is the best party every year.

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 13:22
hey mate,

that is a seriously good line up you have there!

all the best, i'm sure it'll be a ripper

regards
tom           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Taku
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 04:11
what a festival !! I think it was the best festival i have ever been to... considering the sound system, location, lineup, weather, people,etc... thanx to Mindgames for a wonderful weekend. cheers           New Aqua Site
www.aqua-recordings.com
Fine Diner
Fine Diner

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 04:19
yep the party / festival of the year 2004 , location , vibe , music , decor , sound , variety of Djs , markets , nothing will top it...cheers Russ
Kaatisu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 09:48
Yes, Thanks so much Russ. The Labyrinth was again far beyond my expectations, and I was expecting a lot! Simply fantastic.
Sihaya

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 17:29
It seems everytime a quality event is going down I actually have to go to work on a weekend. Why??? In any case, I`m glad all of you people who made it had a great time. Hope to make the next one for sure!
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Sep 22, 2004 18:18
this was the party of the partys ..... high quality production. from the first to the last second!!!

Thank you Russ, Thank you Charles, Thanks to all who are involved in this unique event!

Japan rocks especialy when the music is deep and upfront!!!
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 25, 2004 15:01
I can honestly say this is the best party I've seen in Japan (even though I'm a bit biased!). Every year I think we can do much better, but this party was just perfect. The sound system was incredible, the flow of music ideal, and the weather--from deep mist on Saturday to the sun on Sunday afternoon--amazing.

I want to express my deepest thanks to all the artists who played so brilliantly from beginning to end, to all my staff who worked their hearts out for the party, and most importantly, to the progressive party crowd out here in Japan. We had about 1300 of your smiling faces up in the mountain, and all of you made the party the special event that it was. THANX!!!
cosmomochan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 26, 2004 09:17
hey russ
I heard so many compliments about your party,killer soundsystem ,nice people ,and beautiful location.
too bad our musical taste is far as the distance to israel...but who knows maybe one
day you (or me lol) will change...
shamanokum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 21:10
Hi everyone!

sounds a very nice party, I following this event since 2 years but its imposible for me to go.. I live in southamerica.. so, someone can make a review of the artists and their music.. llopis, laureth, so many good djs.. congratulations!!

maybe one day can go.. and maybe play..

plur
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Mindgames: The Labyrinth 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance