Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Mind Over Matter @ NNSW - 24th to the 26th of February, 2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mind Over Matter @ NNSW - 24th to the 26th of February, 2006

sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 03:29
Quote:
On 2006-02-27 05:27, global warming wrote:
there was a mud infested lake with no bridge inbetween camping and the party

I guess you didn't bother getting in your car to find the Heritage Listed river then!!! no bridge in between camping & the party??? What makes you think there should've been?!? Did you stub your toe or something?           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 22:32
Huge respect for orgajnisation!
Brisbane people are the best.
Top 3 party ever!!!!

global warming
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 9, 2006 04:51
we had a nissan pulsar and werent game to take it up the trail and no i didnt stub my toe i just saw lots of people fall in the mud, didnt effect me as such just the people who fell in it.

further to that i appolagise to nam shub and who ever else i offended in my message, it was rude and un called for i was angry at the time because i chose to go to it insted of infected and i had a bad trip out at the party and am yet to entirly recover from it and cant eat paper ever again which is soo bad, this is not and excuse simply a reason so i apolagise in full to anyone who took any offence, even nam shub, i shouldnt have said anything(however i still disagree with him kicking that guy)
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 10, 2006 09:21
no biggy buddy.. at least you learnt somethin

by the way, that wasn't camping down by the lake

camping was s'posed to be up the top of the hill

but I wasn't exactly gonna tell people what to do...           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Mind Over Matter @ NNSW - 24th to the 26th of February, 2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance