Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - MIDITOWN Carnival Fiesta in XANTHI City 09/03/2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MIDITOWN Carnival Fiesta in XANTHI City 09/03/2008

elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 5, 2008 14:00

have a nice trip...
sun_hate

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 00:33
informations about timetable??i heard that logic bomb will not play at that perfect night!!is that true guys???????
banessa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 11:33
time table ?
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 8, 2008 11:39
Hi,
We would like to inform all the people that unfortunately logic bomb will not play in the carnival fiesta...

Thanks to PSYVIBES WHO INFORM US LAST MINUTE ABOUT THEIR CANCELATION AND THE MESS THAT THEY CREATE WITH THE AIRTICKETS OF LOGIC BOMB..AND WE WAIT FROM PSYVIVES TO GIVE US BACK OUR MONEY THAT HAVE STOLE FROM US...

WE DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS A GOOD IDEA FOR PSYVIBES TO MAKE AGAIN ANY PARTY THATS ENOUGH WITH THEIR LIES..
1 SOUNDSYSTEM 35 KW
2 LASER SHOW
3 BOTN DECOR
4 PRESALE TICKETS AND NOT RETURN THE MONEY AT THE PEOPLE
5 AAAANDD THE MOST IMPORTANT A FAKE PARTY IN THESSALONIKI TO CREATE PROBLEM IN OUR FIESTA IN XANTHI...

WE ARE TRYING TO BE HONEST WITH PEOPLE AND NOT LYERS WHO THE ONLY THING THAT WANT IS TO MAKE PARTY SO THAT WE CAN FUCK WITH THE DJS...
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 11:48
RAVE           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 8, 2008 11:55
TIMETABLE

Paul Grey:16:00-17:00
Damod:17:00-18:00
Christof:18:00-19:00
Orphic vs Kplus:19:00-20:00
George John Delkos:20:00-21:00
Day Din:21:00-22:30
Meller:22:30-24:00
Kreon:24:00-01:00
Licuid Soul:01:00-03:30
Nexon:03:30-04:30
Mars:4:30-5:30
U Recken:05:30-07:00
Mentalab:07:00-08:00
Fanis:08:00-O9:00
Toti:09:00-10:00
Psy Vibes
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 13:51
Quote:

On 2008-03-08 11:39, elves project wrote:
Hi,
We would like to inform all the people that unfortunately logic bomb will not play in the carnival fiesta...

Thanks to PSYVIBES WHO INFORM US LAST MINUTE ABOUT THEIR CANCELATION AND THE MESS THAT THEY CREATE WITH THE AIRTICKETS OF LOGIC BOMB..AND WE WAIT FROM PSYVIVES TO GIVE US BACK OUR MONEY THAT HAVE STOLE FROM US...

WE DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS A GOOD IDEA FOR PSYVIBES TO MAKE AGAIN ANY PARTY THATS ENOUGH WITH THEIR LIES..
1 SOUNDSYSTEM 35 KW
2 LASER SHOW
3 BOTN DECOR
4 PRESALE TICKETS AND NOT RETURN THE MONEY AT THE PEOPLE
5 AAAANDD THE MOST IMPORTANT A FAKE PARTY IN THESSALONIKI TO CREATE PROBLEM IN OUR FIESTA IN XANTHI...

WE ARE TRYING TO BE HONEST WITH PEOPLE AND NOT LYERS WHO THE ONLY THING THAT WANT IS TO MAKE PARTY SO THAT WE CAN FUCK WITH THE DJS...

Hi everyone!

Reading MidiTown's post, that is nothing more than a very bad try of defaming Psy Vibes from the door behind, I was forced to do this post reestablishing the truth!

First of all, I would like to notice that the only reason I use to make parties is just because I am one of them who loves that kind of music and not for money at all..If it was for money I would propably be rich..but I am not

Now, according to my party and its cancelation..there have been serious reasons in my personal life latelly that unfortunatelly forced me to do so. I dont really think any of these reasons concerns niether "MidiTown" nor anyone as well. The party was scheduled to take part at 8/3/2008
and its cancelation was at 4/3/2008 after first having talked with Logic Bomb of course, explaining the reasons that made me to do so. The point here is that MidiTown, had also booked Logic Bomb for their own party that was to take part at 9/3/2008. So since Logic Bomb was to play at both parties, Psy Vibes and MidiTown shared the cost of the flight ticket in order Logic Bomb come in Greece! And this is where MidiTown have freaked out..After the cancelation of my party MidiTown demanded their money back!! ..just as we were some kind of partners..(??) So,they are first taking advantage of the half flight ticket cost and then, instead of taking the
responsibility of that risk, they prefer threatening Psy Vibes in any way in order to take some money back..Not to mention here that they had the chance to just remove the date of the flight ticket without loosing
any of their money..BUT at that case they would of course have to pay some extra money since Logic Bomb would now play only for them..So they just cancelled him..maybe MidiTown would like here to let us know this simple thing..
Are they to book djs in the future that have been already been booked by another team in order to save some money??;) If they are to do so, I would like to advice MidiTown to learn recieving the responsibility of that risk when they are used to count on other teams to organise their own parties, INSTEAD of threatening and misleading people who just love to enjoy themselves through Psytrance music!

Talking about misleading people..and in reply to MidiTown's post about.."lies", I would like to let everyone know that PsyVibes:
NEVER stole or exploited at any way neither money nor people who joined their parties so far!!

That means that every single presale ticket that had been sold for the party that was cancelled, has already been REFUNDED!! So I would advice MidiTown, next time they are to make a post in their try to
just defame other teams, be more carefull about what they write in public forums..

Also they should be much more carefull when they decide to spread threats arround if they dont like legal consequences!

Talking about legal consequences, maybe they would also like to know that every single word of MidiTown, either through a post
in a public forum, through a phone call or any other mean of comunication, consists a clear proof that could be used against them if I decide to act legally..!

If after all, there is anyone who still have any doubts regarding this situation, could just contact with Logic Bomb confirming every single word of me!

Finally, according to the party that was cancelled, I would like to let you know that it is going to take place really soon! ) So prepare yourself for the great party you were all waiting for!!;)

Respect,
Psy Vibes
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 13:56
I love this Rave           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 8, 2008 15:55

we speak soon.... sofia
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - MIDITOWN Carnival Fiesta in XANTHI City 09/03/2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance