Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - MIDIMILIZ & SPIRALLIANZ coming to Brasil in beginning of 2005

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

MIDIMILIZ & SPIRALLIANZ coming to Brasil in beginning of 2005

d.m.turner
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 2, 2004 16:39
Marques Productions are proud to bring MIDIMILIZ and SPIRALLIANZ for a live gig to Brasil in the beginning of the new year. It is the very first time, the guys will come to South America, so don't miss the opportunity to see one of the most innovative and respected artists in the whole trance scene. Expect killer sound of the true masters of psychedelic electronic music.

As you sure know, the guys of MIDIMILIZ a.k.a. SPIRALLIANZ are producing music since over 12 years on some of the most famous labels around such as SPIRIT ZONE RECORDS, GRAVITY PLUS RECORDS, BOSHKE BEATS, TWISTED RECORDS, ZMA RECORDS and many many more.

They also work together with Marcus (of X-DREAM) as the famous act THE DELTA and released various alltime classics of the trance genre, always heading for new directions and sounds and never falling into stereotypes and cheesy clichees.

Expect more brilliant collaborations between this guys and Marques Productins in the future!!! Watch out, people...

Greetings,

D.M.Turner (Mental Arts Records)
http://www.marquesproductions.com
http://www.mental-arts.com
d.m.turner
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 6, 2004 19:17
Hello,

2 more killer-artists are confirmed for the party in upcoming april together with the live-gig of Midimiliz/Spirallianz:

*Zerotonine (Live/Global Trance Network, Iboga, Nova Tekk, Flow Records - Germany)

*Arne (DJ-Set/The Delta, Midimiliz, Downhill, Spirallianz, Spiralkinder/Spirit Zone, Boshke Beats, Gravity Plus Records - Germany)

Expect a lot more to be confirmed soon!!!

Greetings

D.M.Turner (Mental Arts Records)
necmi
Necmi

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 6, 2004 21:27
spiralianz in brazil ....coooooool ...i think i will stay a little bit longer here
BoomBasstic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 08:11
yeah great !!!
is good to see the prog come here ...
more and more !!!

the fest have a name ?
d.m.turner
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2004 18:59
hi necmi, my friend!
thanx a lot for the message. cool, stay as long as you want, you are always welcome here. can't wait until october to see you play here at our party (16.10. in sao roque) and on your brasil-tour presenting your new album. will be perfect!

@ boombastic:
the exact party-date and the name will be posted here in the next days. until now we have confirmed midimiliz/spirallianz (live-gig), zerotonine (live-gig) and dj-set of arne (producer of the delta / midimiliz / spirallianz and many others). we are working to confirm other killer-artists as well (maybe nuclear ramjet and some of the russian artists such as cybered and alex tolstey amongst others). also there will be another party in the beginning of new year with the head of mental arts records dj joyrider (germany). more about this soon...

many greetings and best wishes!!!
kleber_psy

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 16:12
yeeeeeeees, you save my life!!! finally someone who has the brilliant idea to bring this wonderful and innovative artists. midimiliz alias spirallianz, arne of the delta and zerotonine!!! this is simply perfect.
think brasil never saw line up like that. makes son kite look very cheesy compared to the killer sounds of this guys. progressive and highly psychedelic tech-trance grooves at its best for sure. this is the future!!! thank you so much d.m.turner for making possible to finally see the wizards live. i will be there for sure in april. please let me know when exactly and where the party will be.

peace out... kleber
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 20:41
Progressive will take over the world once more!!!           The Devil Is In Detail!
maqueite/Eternox

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 21:17
How many days until 2005???

Prog peace!
edilson

Posted : Jun 10, 2004 00:15
that's killer news!!! exellent line up.

greetings
kleber_psy

Posted : Jun 10, 2004 15:42
that's for sure the most promising line up until now that i saw in a long time. hope you can get some more great artists confirmed.
Misha(Overlap)
Neogen / Overlap

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 16:26
Midimiliz will rock this place for SURE!!!!!!!!
d.m.turner
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 10, 2004 16:30
hi mike (neogen),

also can't wait to see you guys with overlap playing here upcoming year. will do my best to book you as fast as possible together with cybered!!!

best wishes
chris-t

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 16:46
can't wait for this party! finally someone who bring different sound from this full on and housy things.
this is the future!!!
kostas

Posted : Jun 11, 2004 02:25
hi d.m.turner!

saw you play here in greece last year. you really was playing a killer set here. wish you all the best with your party and hope to see you again in athen soon.

greetz

kostas

d.m.turner
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2004 15:51
hi kostas,

thanx a lot for your nice words... hope to be able playing in geece soon again. really enjoyed my gig and the time there. good luck for you. greetings to greece.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - MIDIMILIZ & SPIRALLIANZ coming to Brasil in beginning of 2005

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance