Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mental Soup II - 2nd Psychedelic Feasting Gathering, June 1-4, 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mental Soup II - 2nd Psychedelic Feasting Gathering, June 1-4, 2007

neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 14:22
Until what time will there be people picking up from the cinema?? i should be there by 5....is someone going to be there??? thank you for any info...
cha-os

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 15:05
Hello, can you tell me where this party will happen? Should my friends travel to Como or to Fusio? I'm a little bit confused. Thank you for your answer
Malice in Wonderland
Malice in Wonderland

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 15:20
@neoxine
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 12:54, Sectio Aurea wrote:
someone is comin soon at the meets
boooom

@cha-os
you have to travel to COMO!!!!!
check goatrance.de for more info...           www.2to6.net

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
Malice in Wonderland
Malice in Wonderland

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 15:21
@cha-os again, here´s the way to go!!!!
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 05:48, Sectio Aurea wrote:
hey guys
get to Como, Italy. near the border. about an hour from Bellinzona with train...
there will be the meeting point, at Bennets Multistore in the Swiss zone.

ATTENTION!!!DON'T GO TO VALLE MAGGIA, AFTER FUSIO(TI)! THE PARTY IS MOVING DUE INCREDIBLE LOCATION PROBLEM .....THE MEETING POINT FOR THE NEW LOCATION IS

EXIT COMO NORD JUST AFTER THE SWISS BORDERAFTER 500 M. YOU FIND ROUNDCROSS (BENNET SUPERMARKET ON THE LEFT) AND THERE YOU GET THE MAP (LOOK SMART!)

IF YOU COME BY TRAIN GO DOWN STAIRS IN CENTER DIRECTION AND STOP AFTER 200 MT IN THE LITTLE SQUARE NEAR "POLITEAMA " CINEMA

www.2to6.net

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
robci

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:30
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 16:16, americapsy wrote:
Hello , My friends are at the meeting shitt , shitt organization.

don't be angry, they do the best they can...
there were several problems, but they dont give up... respect...
there is a meeting point, so just wait, take a rest, and then, there will be somebody to meet. at the meeeetingpoint.
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:35
good luck with everything
you need it now
americapsy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 16:36
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 16:30, robci wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 16:16, americapsy wrote:
Hello , My friends are at the meeting shitt , shitt organization.

but they dont give up... respect...

you amazing try : RESPECT M +
D-A-R-K
D-A-R-K Records

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Jun 2, 2007 00:53
Please contact this number +393393388626 to get in touch with the organizers.           D-A-R-K Records
http://www.d-a-r-k.net
http://www.dark-records.com
D-A-R-K
D-A-R-K Records

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Jun 2, 2007 15:02
If you go by car email me:

darkrecs@gmail.com

Otherwise refer to Goabase please.

Cheers           D-A-R-K Records
http://www.d-a-r-k.net
http://www.dark-records.com
cha-os

Posted : Jun 5, 2007 01:19
Thank you for your post, Malice in Wonderland, I appreciate that )

Finally, my friends decided to stay @home under these chaotic circumstances although the flight tickets were already paid. It's difficult to see things in the same light as local people when your're 1000km far from the location or even further. Sometimes, it's reasonable to take no more financial risks and to stay home although the heart would love to come.

I feel sorry for the organisers and the artists. I assume that they've a huge money problem now after their calculation ended up in smoke.

Is the rumor true that the organizers haven't applied for a permit for the original(first)party place??? This would be dilettante imho.

I really hope that the few ones who went to Como made the best of this situation and that they had a smaller but nevertheless good party.

Any reports? What happened in Como?
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 11:05
Well Im glad to hear the festival went great n good.

I reached switzerland on the 31st May, and due to the last minute change into Italy which I was notified after I was in switzerland, i got stranded here.

NO VISA FOR ITALY, they wudnt let me through.. haha.. feel bad for myself but glad the festival went on and i hear the ppl who went had a great time.. maybe the next soup will try nb make it..

Anyhow no regrets n no blames.. u have to do certain things to make a good festival and orgz did it well.. just next time please post if such a change is forseeable so ppl wud come well prepared.. as long as the party happened , uve done a great job..

see u next year maybe..           And Remember
Its the Music In U
D.A.R.K

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 11:57
Quote:

On 2007-06-05 11:05, Jasjit wrote:
Well Im glad to hear the festival went great n good.

I reached switzerland on the 31st May, and due to the last minute change into Italy which I was notified after I was in switzerland, i got stranded here.

NO VISA FOR ITALY, they wudnt let me through.. haha.. feel bad for myself but glad the festival went on and i hear the ppl who went had a great time.. maybe the next soup will try nb make it..

Anyhow no regrets n no blames.. u have to do certain things to make a good festival and orgz did it well.. just next time please post if such a change is forseeable so ppl wud come well prepared.. as long as the party happened , uve done a great job..

see u next year maybe..

Thank you for showing a great spirit although we would like to apologize the inconvenience caused to you and all those who missed this event.

Inconvenience regretted !!

www.d-a-r-k.net
www.dark-records.com
www.triplag.com
www.audiojelly.com
ganika
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 13:48
dear psy family accross the globe ~

thank you very much in advance, for taking the time reading my post ~

deepest warmth love and care to all Mental soup family * orgonizers * artists * fans for all of the tremendous work * effort and support towards this experience ~ there is no one to blame ~ we are all "one" and we should stick together and support each others with warmth * good vibes that may comfort all of us during these times ~

unfortunatly we the psytrance family our events / festivals are not easily accepted in our society where when mother nature get in between, we cannot just pick any place and through the festival anywhere we like. We should be gratefull that Mental Soup II still took place during these circomstances, for at least a few of us to enjoy these moments shared by our artists and family members who made it there ~

i pray that we all let go of pointing out fingers, or being upset, or blaming others, rumors,...

life is an experience ~ and mental Soup II is one of these experiences that we all lived it regardless we were in Italy, in the Alpes, at home, everywhere in the psytrance world ~

lets all remember the greatest moments of Mental Soup that took place in year 2006 ~ and looking forward to year 2008 ~ and more years to come ~

Things may not have went all perfect for Mental Soup 2007, but this does not mean that the orgonization was bad ~ is just part of life where sometimes sudden changes may occure ...

I did have a few freinds who made it there, and they had a blast time ~ the greatest music and wonderful vibes ~

so please lets all let go and chear each others and give virtual warm hugs and love ~ no matter what circomstances a few of us may have went through, as being stranded, lost money etc...

we look ahead ~ always ~

peace to all ~ much love and respect ~

deepest bows to all of us the psytrance family ~ and thank you very much for all of your great vibes ~

htt://wwww.triplag.com
www.godizus.net
www.d-a-r-k.net
www.xtreamdimension.net
www.geomagnetic.tv
GreyOttimoDirei

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 5, 2007 23:40
Hello to all the people that was at mental soup 2 !!!

First thing thank's at Christian and all the organizers for the special party ))))))))
and at all artists for your amazing and killer music !!!

The party starts in friday with the rain but nothing can stop us ...in this three days i know many beautifull people ... i can look the lake from 1000 m (a very beautifull view) ... i can dancing with lovely music ... i don't know better than this !!!

I'm very happy to know some very important dj how Zik, Hunted Castle, Traskell, Acid Goblin and many other !!!

This is for me a very good experience ... i'll hope there are a mental soup 3 !!!

Bye bye guys !!!

Grey
Towil

Posted : Jun 6, 2007 14:27
some pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/towil/sets/72157600317836171/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mental Soup II - 2nd Psychedelic Feasting Gathering, June 1-4, 2007
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance