Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - * MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

* MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA

[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 17, 2005 05:46
I´m so sorry for people who is be able to hold such a hate feeling inside like we see in PsyGirl1... because in long terms it just hurt you and nothing else... I don´t know what was your experience but I´m sure it wasn´t real and deep perception of such amazing person like Gosse/Shawnodese is...
and I am one of a lot of people who love him, because he is always making us undertand everything is posible in our lives, reminding the important of inner grown is, not only with words that the wind could fall (as we say in my country) but with his own life.. he is just a beautiful example of what he said... and that such a encouraging for all who consider his friend

I´m sorry for my dinosaurus-broken english
but hope get the essence          http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
Freaked Frequency
Freaked Frequency

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2005 06:11
LOOOOOOOL
PSY GIRL ... u really had a bad diner last night .. or u hv mixed him with someone else ... don't know .. but anyhow as far as dj skills go i can't judge it cuz i hven't had that luck of hearing him but as i know from many mouth he is akiller DJ and as a person ... well i don't wana coment him ... he know's what i think ... only thing that i wana say is that ur making a big mistake ..
well that is all from me for today ... going to sleep ... n-joy ppl and u psy girl ... try knowing someone better befoure u strat comenting him !!!
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 17, 2005 07:35
Am I the only one willing to accept PsyGirl's comments as pure 100% sarcasm?

Read her post again and remember that text has no voice inflection. Be creative, and give it your own.
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2005 07:47

No,no ,no.easy there...We are talking and making future,no personal...no past...no time,we are doing what we love . half friend is gona be a big one for life.Is no time for crybabe.is time to get together sons as possible.Christine you are on the money,will be lovely see you again on our area.now is time to be safe and ready ...and by the way...at 7...morning, we will get the chillout roon on fire...(music fire) ARIGATO...Manny
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 18, 2005 09:43
Best of luck with this party Lawrence.. by the description you gave me it should be a really serious one!

P.S. -- Aeon, that page with the haterade makes me crack up every time .. :lol
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : May 18, 2005 11:33
does anybody knows if the road on the 118 and 210 is now available or we are going to have to drive on he antelope valley freeway? the long new way you know?.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Bodhi 13:20
Bodhisattva 13:20

Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 18, 2005 14:29
I bet you we're gonna have to take the long, curvy way. Unless Paradigm gives us good news:)

That road will make anyone puke if you go fast enough.           info/tourdates/psy
http://soundcloud.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.facebook.com/Bodhi1320
http://www.beatspace.com
3rd Album \\\"Equations\\\" on 2to6 records
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 18, 2005 21:22
Dont Quote me,but i believe the road is now open!
Lets wait till one of the promoters give us an update though...keep your fingers crossed.
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 18, 2005 21:49
Ill be checking with Jack on it today, but acording to Brad, he drove over the "new" bridge the otherday
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 18, 2005 22:14
This is bound to be an awesome show!!! I will see you guys there!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : May 18, 2005 23:49
you know bodhi last time i drive the long new way i actually enjoyed it(the panoramic vision) was awesome. it may help a little to drive on the old 16 miles shorter way..... dont you think?
i need my beat theraphy under the sun...           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 19, 2005 00:40
wesa gonna party all night long cant wait
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 19, 2005 01:25
I will back up the 16 extra miles if necessary...drive slow and easy, by passing the gate is heaven so we are safe.PARTTTTYYYYYY.
runaway_dj85

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 19, 2005 02:07
I am curious on this "new way" I hope I can get there by using mapquest and not get confused.
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 19, 2005 02:26
Hey runaway, which direction are you coming from?

PM me if you want, I can help you find your way there.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - * MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance