Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - * MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

* MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA

lolita

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 03:33

Hey hey...no Green Sector djs,NO GAME!!!Simple as that,I'm not even fron LA,but the Green Sector tean is the "thing" on the city.
Mr.Lawrence;you the Green Sector what they did and what they do.shame on you talking like that...On the Los Angeles area they all work together,but...I bet you don't want to be carefull.so have a good time on your party.MAX ...see you next time...tha one on the SF embarcadero was fun.
NO GREEN SECTOR NO GAME!!
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 03:49
Hey Trevor Moontribe is close enough don't you think? sheesh
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 03:59
Lolita...I think it's time for you to chill and take another puff or somethin'... there's not been even one bad word about Green Sector...so how 'bout u relax for a bit? If ur no.1 is not there, that don't mean that people boycot 'em or something like you make things sound here....you sure know how to create some BAD atmosphere..... doesn't plead for u at all so might be better if you stayed away idd with this kinda attitude....have a lovely day though           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 04:03
max and davina are 2 very special people - very positive energy and a kickass live show! good like guys - and mr. Shawnodese - stop giving virii to everyone... infect them with music
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
lolita

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 04:18

sorry guys...NO GAME. the bad news not only me...
[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 04:23
Best wishes to you all guys with this party...
Kind of birthday party to you Gosse baaaaaaaaby!!! salud
I´m sure you will look like this http://img65.exs.cx/img65/1859/domohol0fn.gif
after this two days spreading your light! hehe!!
          http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 04:36
Giving virii ? Come again mate....missed that 1...but sure will infect 'm in LA....no doubt 'bout that And well Lolita...I guess it's all a matter of how u choose to perceive things....but I might just make up for the loss of ur personal favs. if you gimme a chance !
To Ada...sorry I can't be with you baby, but I'll be home real soon again after the party to celebrate
with you my love !!!
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Dai
IsraTrance Junior Member
Dai aka Amatti

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 04:42
@Ada-superwoman
hehehehehe, I love this character "Domo-kun" who is a mascot for Japanese national TV station. Wish I have that costume and dance like him. Hiralious!!!!

I cannot wait for this one. Awesome lineups and concept that the party is based on. Good to see djs from North and South all togather. and I heard a lot about you, Shawnodese! Really loooking forward to dancing to your set, and not to mention, Sirius Isness. Its going to be a real stomper!! yay!
oh and those who haven't been to the location, I'm sure you all love this place. This beautiful ranch is the sanctuary for LA tribes.
          Tell me what you listen, and I'll tell you what you are.
http://www.brainbusters.info
http://www.psytribe.com
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 05:27
Lolita, we all have our favorites and preferences,and i more than respect that,as this is something that is true for everyone,
but i dont really understand where you are coming from.

Do you not go to So cal trance parties unless a green sector dj is playing?
There are many psy events with out green sector dj's at them, but they are still very good

Do you boycot psytribe? psycircle? heavy rotation? feelfree?
etc etc. All these crews have their own very acomplished dj's and acts, sometimes they may have a GS dj on the line up, sometimes not. Does that really make that big a difference as to whether you choose to go out or not?

The presence/or lack of a dj from one family (though maybe your favorite) does not mean that the music will not be as good, or the vibe not quite right

Perhaps broaden your horizons, see what someone else can do, you may be pleasantly surprised

(ps) we did try to book some green sector dj's but they never responed to our emails,just so you know it wasnt an attempt to leave them out
Green SUN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 06:51
Nothin' but love from Green Sector. Looking forward to the party.

Peaz, Twyse

ricardo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 08:01
Thats what i call brand loyalty
sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 09:22
Hey listen I just had this idea...because I don't want to worry about Lolita sitting home all alone that night all bent and pissed you know ...so here goes...So if no Green Sector Dj's are going to play why not just have them mud wrestle each other

Here is my carefully crafted fight list

Ladies and Gentlemen in tonights first fight I give you "The Battle of Brazil"
Manny vs. Ricardo
two brazilians yah

Fight two "The Odd Couple"
Kiva vs. E.I.
one is full on kick ass psy-trance and the other a super smooth downtempo...and both about the same size yah

Fight Three "Mono e Mono"
Matthias vs. Matthias
I don't know I just thought it would be entertaining if Matthias just fought himself

Well I just wanted to help...

Peace
BEE-YATCH-IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :0
ricardo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 10:50
I have a suggestion here as well:

How about you guys attend the party and have a great time till 6:00 pm and forget about the whole thing about which crew is in or out? I also would like to suggest a little bit more of respect because no matter what crew we're in, our intention is to always make your little asses dance simply because we love what we do and as long as there are people ready to listen to our music we're gonna be there for you. Promoters have all the freedom they need to book whoever they want because it's their event....So please keep it in that level because we dj's have absolutely nothing to deal with that....

All the Best

Ricardo
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 11:13
Wait a second. You mean to tell me that there is going to be enough psytrance to last 20 hours... INCLUDING a live set by the lovely couple affectionately known as Sirius Isness...

Taking place at The Ranch... and I'm going to be allowed to stomp dirt until I need new shoes?!

I'm lost.. what was there to complain about? Someone remind me... or dont.

Smile. Shush ya mouth. Dance.
Easy 3-step formula for a good party.
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 23, 2005 17:42
Hi all.I must be busy,missing all this action.It doesan't matter what,we will always suport a good event.Is not up to us (djs) to go about a line up.We are mature and doing this for a while.Like my brother Ricardo says we are on this to make you(US) happy,w the music or w the good talking.
Lolita,don't wory,I think I meat you in SF.You were here on the New Years,w your mon,please corect me if I'm wrong.Please email me (mcfj333@yahoo.com).This is not about the way you see,I will fix that for you...There is many events ,some are our events,some are not but still can be really good fun.the rest is peace and love.
sincerely.Manny
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - * MAY-21-2005 / SIRIUS ISNESS, SHAWNODESE + many more @ UNIFIED VISIONS an outdoor gathering in LA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance