Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - May 17th 2008 the Phoenix Family Pres. " Love & Devotion "
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

May 17th 2008 the Phoenix Family Pres. " Love & Devotion "

_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 25, 2008 09:06
WOW! this last week in Cali was unbelievable! I had such a greatt time, i cant even describe it all into words. Those of you in Cali have some magic keep it up! HUGE thanks to Rich, Spook and Tom for putting up the best hospitality someone could ask for. You 3 are amazing people and your great vibes shine like the sun. And Tom drove 8 hours just to drive us around more in SF. That is way admirable bro! Rich, thanks for taking time off to kick it with me as well. Your hospitality was above and beyond and I am extremely grateful. Spook, thanks for the pad and the trip to Shpongle. You are the man as well Also, thanks to Jordan for accompanying us on the journey as well. great ties were made once again and it seems even though we live thousands of miles away we are starting to see eachother regularly, just like the rest of the great psy family I love this kind of thing. The family is getting much stronger and I think within a few years the top is gonna boil over here in the US. Thanks to the many that are making this happen, and as long as we work together, the possibilities are unlimited!! hehe anyways enough of my ranting. AMAZING PARTY/IES!           --PSYOWA AND BEYOND--

=-MINDOUTPSYDE.COM-=

-..::KEEPITGOAN@YAHOO.COM::..-
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 26, 2008 05:00
Between scary movies, party's every nite, and hanging with you all, I had a blast. Your visit was nothing short of a trance slumberparty with everyone who was at Spooks. The best of times. You guys rock, Bom
Priestess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2008 07:06
I love you tom!
Quote:

On 2008-05-20 21:13, Hidroponik wrote:
definitely a very fun party, i actually made it up there! And I have to say, it was worth it!!!!

I second Wichdokta's comments, these guys have some amazing talent and energy. Plus draggin' their asses all over SF was quite fun, there's nothing like an out-of-towner trying to find his way with 3 other out-of-towners. Some funny moments were definitely had.

The deco and sound was also top-notch!!! Big-ups to Chris and Gabrielle for the sick props. Last time i was at Jelly's was about 4 years ago for the love parade after-party and this looked much, much, much better.

Full Circle's system is sounding so much more powerful and clean, Rich barely had it runnin at 30% and it was fantastic for the crowd size.

The other room had some nice funky grooves too, especially of note was Michael Liu and David Justin from PsyBooty, very smooth. Both of these guys have been mixing for over a decade and have mastered the subliminal-mixing style, my hat's off to you guys.

thank you phoenix family and spook for lettin me crash at the spot. I really can't wait for Gemini now!!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - May 17th 2008 the Phoenix Family Pres. " Love & Devotion "
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance