Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mantra Prod. & Tribal Rec. Party - 17.06.2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Mantra Prod. & Tribal Rec. Party - 17.06.2005

Trancender
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 17:55
..honored to open the thread.

Excellent party!
Goblin, B & W, Hectic Measures, UV (Doof) and more..
Excellent DJ's!
The Sound System consisted of two sets Turbo's with one more small turbo set (Live Series) - in sorround! (Small delay between the big sets and the small one)
..although the set came to be used mostly for the outer dance floor circle as an adding...

GREAT PIZZAs!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the pictures later...

Ben - you know I love ya, man!!!

Addicted to Power Sound of utter insanity!
shanti_hill

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 18:03
it wazent an outdoor party?
^indika^

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 21:04
Great Party, great music!
Sound was excellent, begining was deeliteful
and uprising. Full on was excellent and really made the party going on, and of course the morning sets were awesome!

The sets played as they should be. Lineup was
excellent and smooth execpt the small stops
and some little mixing problems in the middle, Dj's appeared as they should.

The place was great not too far form civilization and not too close, exaclly
the right spot for those kind of pirties.

Good preparation, food and drinks (pizza )
Tent form a morning sun and some carpets to sit and chill (fucking big red ants ate me )

Great Party! Keep On!
tripper

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 21:30
nice party and a nice location. good music all the way. i still don't get why the dj's stopped the music few times - sometimes that can be very frustrating specially if it takes a long time. keep it going ppl 8)
plur           reality... hmm... must connect to it somehow..
ICB

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 22:25
ahhh this party was 2 min' from my house...i arrived with my motosycle...nice party, but to bad that when i arrived the muzic was very low...but after in the morning they got us boom!
          Tola Hashish - Be Israel Ze Nagish
trance-mama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 22:52
Good one, close to home, the cops came a few times, the music stopped and went on lower but volume was still good.
Awsom location, mist in morning made it very spooky feeling (good for the tripers..)
Music was mostly good. Zion, I loved your set (eventhough I was out with my camera most of it).
Good luck Ben.

Keren Tribal

Posted : Jun 18, 2005 23:18
Go go Tribal rec & Mantra!
Great party, AMAZING SITE , beautiful ppl and the music...
The evening began with a interesting low beat music delivered by quantize, a refreshing and different way to start off - great style.
Then UV with hypnotizing night sounds from the Doof family. Always a pleasure.
Zion gave an outstanding uplifting set - a killer!!! Wow the vibes during his set were crazy!!!!
Zion made sure that everyone got on thier feet and lost themselves to the sounds of his beats. His music takes u into a new state of mind...
B&W rocked, as always!!
Goblin showed us what sound is all about, his mixes were perfect and he showed no mercy on the crowd - real acid psy!
Nitro wrapped it all up and brought us back down to earth so we could leave in one piece.
Overall - what a party!!!
I really needed one like that.
Thanks Eyal, Ben & Gil and keep it up - its going to be a hot hot summer!!!
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 00:18
nice to hear that that Zion rocked the place, and Goblin playing his acid psy?! too bad i missed that, it's been a while since i saw him playing.. well, next time and have a great summer Hagai
shelli

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 00:34
superb boom for this event. another amazing party by mantra prod. we are allways with you!
long time since the last production and it was defenetly worth the waiting!
thnx ben for making us new memories and adventures..
peace on all
Stimpy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 08:06
this party was good... the pepole that stand in the entrance wasnt nice at all and we had to open the car 3 times to check.. and the hungry look at their face when you bring your own water... but probley this kind of pepole is what you need to keep the party from other negetive pepole .. anyway i had a great time the crowd was mixed but every one seems 2b happy and and the vibe was great
from the Djs i enjoy Zion the most
good work hope to see you playing more
overall grat party great place and big effort by the mantra team to make us happy
thank you & Keep it up Mantra

p.s: trance mama is your car ok? i saw the man doing revers into your car at the entrance
outlaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 08:55
Morningzzzzzzzzz!!!
........Awesome............as simple as that!
We arrived early and found ourselves walking trough some deep shit all the way to the party....no lights at all.......(putting some candles out in the field would have made it easier...)
Quantize opening was exelent...some low beat minimal stuff....went to chill after his set...missed Zion & Uv .... B&W were too full-on for me and got up only when Goblin went up......The music was great!!!..He surely knows how to drive people ! Nitro was next and kept the wibe all the way....nice one Gil
It was great after all (the cops messed it a little when they arrested a friend of mine...but it ended good when I saw him arriving back after two hours...Eyes wide open&speechless @Eitan)
10x Freddy, Eyal, Ben & the whole Trible&Mantra crew for this one....
10x trancemama for explaining me whats going on arround...

The right speaker rulled as always...the circus....
Have a great week Y'All !!!
Cheeeeeeeeeerzzzzzzzzzzz

E is for pussies... 1200mics make a man...
...ReaL EyeS RealizE ReaL LieS...
vennesa

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 09:20
morning, I have to say it out loud- "mantra parties R U L E" it was litterly a rave, amazing vibe circuling the event combined with super sound system that bombed us to liquid space, around 500 crazy happy psy ppl who digged like mad untill 12:00 pm, wizzy and spooky weather with psychedelic fog in the morning, great music and beautifull decoration.
thank you guys for this expirience, and ben I'll remember this one as one of my best ever..
love and hugs
noaboom

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 10:12
we got there at 5 am the atmosphere was something i havent seen for years in israel the croud was digging like there is no tommorow and i can add it was looking pretty much as an uncontrolable rave
sound was more than i expected and the music was killer (ben it is poor u played only at 9:30 next time we expect to c u play during the main hours) also in the morning some people were going around giving trips for free to everyone who said they wanted it! (i guess this relate to the special vibe that u get at those crazy MANTRA parties)
spesial greetings to mantra prod.& tribal rec. i will sure come to the next collaboration
-EitaN-

Posted : Jun 19, 2005 10:49
Yes yes yes ... fucking cups !!! kill them all !!!
we live in a police country .. !!!
ishayw

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 19, 2005 14:12
well the music and the location were nice about the ppl?
i'm not sure if they were all nice...
and i don't think it's fair to charge 80 nis at the entrance and not to let ppl enter with their water
(we brought our own watercan and in the entrance they didn't knew what is it )
and what was it with all those f***ing cops on the way to the party doing body search on us????
btw
don't drink too much arack it can win u easily....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Mantra Prod. & Tribal Rec. Party - 17.06.2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance