Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - |Magical Forest |20-22 July 2007|Sweden|
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

|Magical Forest |20-22 July 2007|Sweden|

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 12, 2007 11:14
Ok wizack twizack (Tommy)is out ? vegetal was in now they are out, whats confirmed and whats not mr talos how about vish from metaforce family is he in?
It sure is a killer line-up irrespective, the stuff we listen to everyday is under 1 forest

Im not going to be there but yeah my wishes to , shenz, alex and dennis and the beast of luck.

p.s >> Im really curious to know who's going to be at the chill out corner, and how about adding full-on to this party? i mean for how long can you listen to forest psy... what will pink'E' do if she doesnt get full on ?

Bom bhole

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Talos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 12, 2007 11:43
Quote:

On 2007-05-12 11:14, LSD-25 wrote:
Ok wizack twizack (Tommy)is out ? vegetal was in now they are out, whats confirmed and whats not mr talos how about vish from metaforce family is he in?
It sure is a killer line-up irrespective, the stuff we listen to everyday is under 1 forest

Im not going to be there but yeah my wishes to , shenz, alex and dennis and the beast of luck.

p.s >> Im really curious to know who's going to be at the chill out corner, and how about adding full-on to this party? i mean for how long can you listen to forest psy... what will pink'E' do if she doesnt get full on ?

Bom bhole

oops sorry man forgot to write vish and some other things, posted the new infos early this morning when your brain dont work so much

Live Acts

KRYPTUM |Hypnotica Records / En Sof.PT|
VENOM SENSE |Psybaba Rec.HUN|
SKOLL |Hypnotica Rec.SE|
L.A.B |D-A-R-K Rec. / En Sof.PT|
KIRIYAMA |Devilsmind Rec.SE|
MELORIX |Hypnotica Rec / Devilsmind Rec.BE|
HISHIRYO |Kabrathors Rec.FR|
KA-SOL |Schlabbaduerst Rec.SE|
INDICA PROJECT |Metapsychic Rec.SE|
KLUSTER |Digital Psionics.SE|

DJ´S

Twist3don3 |Hypnotica Rec.SE|
Vishwaatmaaa |6362MetaForce.USA|
Pacifist |Hypnotica Rec.SE|
Melorix |Hypnotica Rec / Devilsmind Rec.BE|
Talos |Hypnotica Rec / En Sof.SE|
Fluff |Dedicated Punders|
Ludde |T.i.L.T|
Ego-T |L.I.S.A|
Hishiryo|Kabrathors Rec.FR|
Danet |Hypnotica Rec.SE|

Chill OuT

-The chill out lineup will be held secret until the party-

Sound / Lights : - Biiig Monster BooM!

Decorations

String Arts : T.i.L.T , Hypnoza
Backdrops : Xibalz Deco Team |Belgium|

....And LSD-25 my friend, yes we gonna have progressive, goa and dark..           | Hypnotica Rec / En Sof |
|| Http://www.hypnoticarecords.org ||
|| http://www.talos.en-sof.org ||
NetroSysteM
NetroSystem

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 12, 2007 17:10
Killah line up all the best Talos and Hypnotica crew... gonna be very good event.

Best wishes guys..           EP Netrosystem - Real story (Ultravision records) out NOW!!!
For bookings and contact:
Gedabaruch@gmail.com
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : May 13, 2007 12:24
Quote:

On 2007-05-12 11:14, LSD-25 wrote:

Bom bhole

Indeed my life shall be shattered without my Full-On... Narf! but nevertheless due to the students strike I'm stuck here till the end of July so I guess I would have to use my telepathic force and take over the mind of one of the participants for the full experience...           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
Talos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 14, 2007 09:34
here is a link to a video from a party we organised 2 years ago

| Hypnotica Rec / En Sof |
|| Http://www.hypnoticarecords.org ||
|| http://www.talos.en-sof.org ||
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - |Magical Forest |20-22 July 2007|Sweden|
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance