Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra (Solstice Records) 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra (Solstice Records) 2007

survey1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 16, 2007 14:01
This is my first review so i didnt wrote too much detail of the tracks, but i think i wrote enough for the people to have an idea of what the album sounds like.

1- Rascar Capac - Great flow in this one. The break at 03:45 is great with that great mysterious melodies. Great opening track.

2- Mov Ax - This has a bass too much full-on style witch i dont like very much. But has a great moment at 05:06. But all in all i think its an average track.

3- Sonic Algebra - Here comes the track that gives the name to the album.This one starts with kick and some snares. I dont like the begining, but the track progresses very well, very Logic Bomb old syle. An highlight for sure

4- Jack In the Box - The track starts with good flow, but then it gets boring (too full-on-ish for my taste). Dont like this track.

5- Videorome - Great track i like this one very much. Goa melodies... I love it!!! The break at 07:20 is great!! One of the great moments this album has to offer.

6- Reverser - A Progressive track in the midlle of the album!! Hehe Great track by the way. Great drum loops. Another highlight. The melody at 04:54 reminds me of Tegma's track A Night in Cairo.

7-Ansi - This has a beautiful begining, so much well done. Reminds me of The Third Revelation from them. Gerat melodic track. The second part of the track is much more agressive but it ends well.

8-Life is a Progressbar - Wow!!! Great piano and violins!!! This almost made me cry, but then the track suddenly become mysterious, then the kick and and bass enter and the track goes insane. The best track for me.

9-Insanity Insanitly - And to finish the album, a track that i dont like very much, average track. Only the final part is good.

Overall - It's a great album, proving that Logic Bomb old style is still alive inside them. If you like Goa melodies and great flow dont miss this one. 9/10

My favs. 1,3,5,6,7,8

I promise i'll do a more detailed review next time

Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 16, 2007 14:57
wow a new Logic Bomb album?? must listen to this one! i love their uniqe Logic style for the morning hours, the track " The Third Revelation" is a morning masterpiece! just hope its not to much fullonish cause of the fullon era.
Good Luck Logic guys! i'm sure ull success with the new album           http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
survey1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 16, 2007 16:11
Just to say my all time favourite track is...

Logic Bomb - Herr Uberman

I love this guys, Shadow of The Beast, Rotation Generation, Third Revelation, there are so many.

For me, the best Psy Project ever
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : May 16, 2007 20:02
i was a bit dissapointed with this album!not that it is not good,but slightly my tastes have changed and theirs too!they became more fullonish ind i became progresiver:P

but still "life is a progressbar" is a very hot tune!

my all times favourite is "join us"now that we mention it           Signature:

Black Cat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 17, 2007 13:38
Nice!New album from Logic Bomb!!!

Good luck to Logic bomb & Solstice Records!!!

Bom Bom           http://www.myspace.com/discovalleyrecordsgoa
DVRcd001Nocturne*DVRcd002AcidMutants
DVRcd003PsychoCell*DVRcd004HastaLasPastillas*DVRcd005Dark Side of GOA
DVRcd006CHApoRAS Tribal Dance*DVRcd007 1001 Nights*DVRcd008 Triton OUT!
survey1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2007 14:38
It's out tomorrow!!!
FiliphDan
X-Rated

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2007 17:28
Nice to see Logic Bomb releasing a new album!
I must say they are one of my favorite artists of all time
Tracks like Orb Warning or Sub atomic are real masterpieces
All the luck for them!

http://www.myspace.com/xratedmusic
bricktop

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 18, 2007 18:16
true logic bomb album..i expected something more...but its a good try
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 19, 2007 04:35
ITS OUT OF STOCK ON SAIKO IN ONE DAY!!!!!
hmm obviously some sort of mistake
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 19, 2007 20:23
that's a surprise.
I am going to put my hands on this one for sure....           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
***Sideffect***
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 19, 2007 22:08
very good album,
they really sticked to their style,
some more rastaliens influences, the microprocessor earlier track of them is THE track that pops up in my mind,
off course you notice the new technology but logic bomb isn't that old,
it's not from the old skool period but had his rising when pure psychedelic trance became the mainstream after goatrance...
it's good, not overloaded, not too baseline minded...

good work and thanx           http://www.last.fm/user/LastFmKoen
Sesto Matan
Sesto Sento

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 22, 2007 12:35
didnt pot any topic here for long time

but this cd is amazing

keep playing it over and over in my car

boom matan
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 22, 2007 13:04
i've got mixed thoughts about this cd.

On the first listening it sounded real good .. jack in the box track is the only one which catches my attention now. ansi and life is a progress bar are ok.
prett average release according to me compared to headware and unlimited.
something is missing.           missing plug-in
Reality Grid
Reality Grid

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 22, 2007 16:14
Maybe what's missing, is the other guy that left them. Johann (Z-Man) I recon he was a big influence on the Lead riffs

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 23, 2007 00:23
Quote:

On 2007-05-22 16:14, Reality Grid wrote:
Maybe what's missing, is the other guy that left them. Johann (Z-Man) I recon he was a big influence on the Lead riffs

Hmm, if I'm not mistaken then he was already missing during the second album, and that one sounded alright to me "riff-wise". Haven't listened to this one thoroughly, but on initial listens I find it to be ok. Not as good as their second album though, which I consider to be their best. Will update on this later.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra (Solstice Records) 2007

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance