Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - LIVE IRON MADNESS 9 junho 2007 [Portugal] / Open Air

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

LIVE IRON MADNESS 9 junho 2007 [Portugal] / Open Air

playtek
Playtek

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 3, 2007 12:55
live iron madness 9 junho 2007 [Portugal] / Open Air

live

IRON MADNESS (Beyond Logic Records)isr

ZIV Vanier, born in 1986, lives in city Quiryat Ata, Israel. Ziv started his musical journey at a tender age of 11 where he started to learn playing mouth organ and various musical instruments. At 14, when he experienced psytrance for the first time, it was beyond anything he had ever imagined in terms of musical grasp, and he felt the immense beauty and depth in the music. It was inevitable. Very soon he decided to make this music and at the age of 15 he started producing under the name Iron Madness. And he's off! The crowd goes wild! Waves of undeniable energy washes over the sea of humans, flailing arms and blissful smiles of those who have been touched by the chaotic twisted sounds of Ziv aka. Iron Madness. The environment he creates is of pure unadulterated human emotion, reaching into the source of our greatest fears and at the same time our greatest strengths. His sounds guide our minds from the deepest depth of depraved darkness to the hope and happiness of a beautiful twilight. Even the obstinate noddies and two-step wonders don't stand a chance against his unparalleled victory over bringing the forces of extreme madness to the dance floor. When he plays, you WILL dance! Slaughter Shiver has been exquisitely engineered and supremely mastered to be a tremendous exhilarating spiritual journey of rediscovery of ones self through the transcendental connection. Ziv’s energy and unique blend of dark twisted tunes and powerful twilight notes make his tracks a must-have for any psytrance lover or DJ. Just press play and watch the dance floor be destroyed! This masterpiece will surely send psychedelic shivers through your spine… BOOM!

0V3RD0S3D

Rui Dias (Aveiro - Portugal) is the name behind 0v3rd0s3d project. Born in 1988, soon he discovered music was the passion of his life... Influenced by his brother he started listening to metal and started playing drums since very young age. Back in 2004 after listening to electronic music as well (psychedelic/dnb) and watching a friend having fun in fruity loops, he decided he could make his own noises too. In that year - 2004 - and after "studying" music, he started to compose based on his daily actions and his musical background. Since middle of 2005 till now he has been developing new skills and improving his quality. His sounds can be discribed as night-time psychedelic music, with fast basses and synths, stong beats and some groovy danceable elements.

K_LAPSO

Miguel graça,born in 1979,portugal,is the name behind k_lapso project.
He started liking eletronic music when he was introduced to techno,arround his 20's,then he started djing at several clubs with various nacional and international techno djs like A.PAUL;SLOT;LINK;JIGGY;JESUS DEL CAMPO etc.
Time passed and techno started to loose popularity in portugal,till one day a friend,psy dj,invited him to a psychedelic party near them...and one thing leads to another,he liked so much the style that in the next week he was already playing it in a club!
As time goes by he started to evolve his trance style,inspired by known artists like IRON MADNESS;PARANOIZE;SILENT HORROR etc,till he started his first steps on production...making several unreleased tracks and working on paralel projects like CEREBRAL NOIZE,with OVERDOSED and HYLDHEGAN,with PALEX.
Today his releasing on GEOMAGNETIC.TV and FUNGI.REC.
this local favourite from portugal will get you freaking with his evil style of hard psychedelic!!
booommmmmm

PALEX

Paulo Alexandre ,born in Portugal 1977,is the name behind ''PALEX'' project.He was a resident dj in a local small club, when he was introduced to Psychedelic music by some friends who liked that style and started to organyze partys there. He fell in love with psychedelic till an year passed and he starts procucing and Building his home studio. His influences com from different eletronic music genres,and a special love for horror movies. Palex is working psychedelic fast, dark with groovy night sounds. Watch out for the brainwashing trips from PALEX!!

more info soon ............

DJs

VORTEX
Ecliptica/Kagdila Records

PSYBRAIN
ElectricMoon.org

ZIV (iron madness) isr
Beyond Logic Records

D_MOON
starlight records/moonblast prod

Deco: Atomic Liquidification and Space Tribe dekor

1 month before the party sera announced here in the site and in I vary place
thanks

Entry fee 10€
Organizer ELECTRICMOON
Infos more informationo soon. IT KEEPS YOU IN OBLIGED CONTACT

http://www.freewebs.com/electricmoon_info_party/

Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Mar 3, 2007 14:24
BEST OF LUCK!!

to ziv and to electricmoon and rest of the gang!! great people!!

hope to cya !!

have fun guys!

bOm..
          For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
ruialves

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 3, 2007 20:59
good luck guys

iron madnez blast
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 7, 2007 20:17
bah i hate parties in june           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Mar 8, 2007 15:58
^^ how come?
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Mar 16, 2007 18:40
i just want to wish the best of lucks to Rui 0v3rd0s3d
asweel to K-lapso
have a blast mates
playtek
Playtek

Posted : Mar 17, 2007 22:58
we are there to support
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 20, 2007 16:02
a3k i have my exams and i can't go to any party.. i have almost 2 exams each week for the whole month           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Mar 20, 2007 21:08
..that sucks..but i think our efforts always payback in the future
wish you all the best in the exams when they come
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 22, 2007 20:45
thank you a3k! aren't you coming to en sof's party this saturday? (off topic )           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

electricmoon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 27, 2007 00:19
thanks to all people for everithing for suport i thinks is a good party )) go see just to wheeks           owner electricmoon.org organizer partys maneger dj and producer psytrance
palex
Palex

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 07:30
well,it was nice party,lives and djs rocked the place,except our friend ziv vanier(iron madness),who once again didnt show up           

keep music evil!!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 11, 2007 11:01
^^ what??
didn´t come?how come?..do you know details Palex?           ...
palex
Palex

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 11:16
i was told he had everything needed to come,now...is it true?..dont know,maybe org crew and ziv can say that,lets just wait to see what they have to say.

keep music evil!!
ZenMind
ZenMind

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 11, 2007 13:48
Party was good!!! music was bombating 4 shure those who didnt come lost a good party, good vibes were on the air and it was a pitty that Ziv didnt find Portugal in the map, small country but still the number 1 psy community world wide mother off all festivals with the best vibes you can ever find.

Boom!           -------------d(oO)b----------------

http://www.facebook.com/zenmind.music

http://soundcloud.com/zenmind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - LIVE IRON MADNESS 9 junho 2007 [Portugal] / Open Air

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance