Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Liquid Sound Design (LSD) 2004 release scedule.

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Liquid Sound Design (LSD) 2004 release scedule.

humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  44
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 13:01
Liquid Sound Design Release Schedule 2004.

Here`s the current release schedule for LSD in the coming year. 4 artist albums and a new compilation ! so much music from so many wonderful music. LSD is growing from strength to strength !!!

· Abakus “That Much Closer to the Sun” - (03/05/04)

Debut album from rising talent whose album has been described as “outstanding” in the musical press. 11 tracks of musical joy – brimming with melody and fused with Dub, Breaks, IDM, Trance and Ambient.

· Youth – The Secret Life of Ordinary Objects (A New Chapter in Dub) - (07/04/04)

A new cd from Youth featuring collaborations with The Orb, Pete Lazonby and Pitch Black. Across 11 Tracks of pure energy designed to make the dub floor move and groove – Youth works up some musical magic with a host of collaborators. The track “apple tree in my back yard” which is a track from Youth and Dr.Alex Patterson will be released as a single with the mix and additional production by Abakus.

· 3rd Ear – (as yet untitled) – (Sept 2004)

The new album from Nick Barber(Doof) and Celli Firmi(Earthling). New dubbed out/downbeat project from these two legends. Crammed full of vibes these laid back smokers beats are essential for the discerning listener. These tow artists are a very welcome addition to the LSD stable !

· Youth & Abakus – (Album project) – (Nov 2004)

This album project is in its infancy , but those understanding Youth and Russell Davies individual musical and production talents will know this will be an album of epic proportions !!!!
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 16:21
"Thank you" is the only thing coming to my mind when reading these lines..           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
NOVA (Ultimae Records)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 17:42
And Tripswitch's album Humph?

::Memento:Audere:Semper::

www.myspace.com/nova_music
www.ultimae.com

~Panoramic Music For Panoramic People~
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 18:23
Tripswitch album is in the making - though nick has just moved out of London and saterted new job - so he hopes that he will get an album together in the coming 6 months or so - he has licenced all the tracks he originally wrote for it and wants to start a new project fresh ! sounds like a good idea to me. will keep you posted !
Reconstructed

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 22:12
This almost makes me angry. I know I'll have to buy every one of them and I don't know if my wallet can handle it!

In all seriousness... I can't wait. Everything you mentioned looks like a must-buy to me.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 22:43
Oh my god!!!
I...I...I have no words.
Thank you.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
blupeter

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 13, 2004 23:31

to all the L.S.D crew .... A new psydub passage is on the way with these releases
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 15:36
Yes, a Tripswich album would be nice too What about a Nada album? Nada tracks are great, especially those on Butterfly Dawn, also remixed on Wider Horizons...

The Abakus album sounds great from what I heard on the sound clips at chaos unlimited. Thanks!

3rd Ear=Vatos Locos without Xavier Flux
          CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 16:36
yeh, need some time to write the Nada album. what is scheduled is definates. hopefully there will be one before the end of the year. And 3rd Ear = Vatos - Xavi !!!
Insejn

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 18:00
This is very interesting. I really can't wait. How about putting some sound clips on the site? And I think you should sign Vibrasphere to make a chillout album for you           Free your mind and your ass will follow.
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 18:50
all sites are being re-designed at the moment !
alux

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 20, 2004 22:54
excellent news...
i agree with pks and insejn. albums from nada and vibrasphere would be very welcome!!
hope to see them soon...
Pasha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 15:46
I'd like to hear every release here...
Pity this part of the forum is not THAT active, but I guess people here really mean what they say
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 20:02
humph how bout new comps (like for example, humm, let me see, best chill comp ever, humm, what is it called...hummm, Butterfly Dawn!)????           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 12:34
compilation coming later in the year - but am trying to get some new LIVE acts and artists on the label with albums. think this is very important ! as well as compilations. thanks for the kind words....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Liquid Sound Design (LSD) 2004 release scedule.

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance