Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Liquid Soul - Synthetic Vibes (Iboga, September 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Liquid Soul - Synthetic Vibes (Iboga, September 2006)

MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 17:28
this is one of the best progo album i have eva heard in my entire life...!
wt brilliant muzik.. capo set in boom left everybody stunned .. im sure the cd has made the belief even more stronger hats off to banel n iboga brothers to bring out such a strong work ...!
CAPO UR A GENIUS man.. luv ur style awesome work..! this is cd is gonan buzzz for a very long time in my car ..! all of the traxss r so much varied frm each oda everythin thr for every1 ..! capo shows his variety n stellar prdtn frm start to finsih in da cd ...!
HEARTY BOOM TO ALL INVOLVED IN BRING OUT THIS MASTER PIECE ..!
keep em cummin iboga..!
luV n LITE ..
BOOoOM ..!
zeb nation

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 24, 2006 21:54
Great Album, more 1 great release of Iboga Records, I tried in dancefloor and works magic....

"perfect style"
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 13:40
I enjoyed the album a lot. I also didn't like the Crazy People sample, but Escape is pure bliss imo. I love tracks like this.

I expected better, but it's still a very good album imo.
Sandoz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 16:32
I'm kinda disappointed by Iboga's latest releases. Honestly there is a huuuge difference from Antix's, Phony Orphants, Son Kite and even Flowjob sounds to stuff such as Liquid Soul, Ace Ventura and so on, which are IMHO closer to full on than to progressive.

Please people, try to keep this euphoric pimple-people music detached.
F.A.K.K.II

Started Topics :  -1
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 13:37
hehehe liquid soul & ace ventura closer to fullon than to progressive ??? nice joke ;-)
pfc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 2, 2006 14:29
the only moment which i dont like on this album is the sample-"crazy people"...everything else on this piece of music is great. i cant stop listen it and the trax 3,4,6,7 are pure gold.
btw, his live on Boom 2006 was the best moment on the dancefloor.
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 21:03
I was a bit disappointed about this release, as my (like everyone elses) expectations were set too high. The problem i also have with this cd is that alot of it sounds like something LS have done before a dozen times on compilations. But some of the tracks here are very nice indeed of course, no doubt about that           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 22:56
Well, after his set last week and after I listened to his album for more that 10 times, I can say that the feeling of disappointment is fading away. Its on its way to be classic album. Gets better with every time.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 4, 2006 09:23
IMO...this is a super album with good vibes.few more crystal showers in the right places wud have made it the best album in its catogery of 2006
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Nov 19, 2006 01:54
Like Nathan said the more I hear it the more I love it! In particularly "6:15 am" (funny samples )and "I Get A Rush".

Id give it a 9/10           .
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 20:44
the album is fantastic........ very high quality........

not really my preferred style of progg........but i am biased to the 'crunchadelics'.......

but it is what it is.........and it is GOOOOD........

if i had to rate it...........id give it a 8.75/10

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 17:31
I don't think this is an exceptional album for home listening, but all the tracks really do the business on the dancefloor.

I played a fair few tracks from this at a party for NYE, where i dont think anyone have heard psy (was more of a house/electro crowd) and they loved it!

So two thumbs up from me.
Ray Zed

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 06:36
BEST ALBUM OF 2006 imo!!!! full of dance floor bombs. deep, powerful, phat, groovy, etc etc...cannot stop playing this at parties...this album is geting a thrashing by all prog dj's in melbourne. i cant wait to see this man live...
keep up the great work Capo!!!
fav tracks are 1,2!!,5,7! .....although ALL tracks are gold imo.
overall 9/10
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Liquid Soul - Synthetic Vibes (Iboga, September 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance