Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Liquid Connective UK Psychedelic Gathering 22-25th August 2003
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Liquid Connective UK Psychedelic Gathering 22-25th August 2003

Benny K

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 24, 2003 21:33
I am joined up as a member of Liquid Connective but I cant seem to find anywhere on their site where this event is being held.....???

I am flying into London only for this event, so can someone help me in how I get to the party from Heathrow.

Will there be any buses or shuttles or anyway or is it every man for himself?

Signed
Helpless Aussie Trancer

BK           Have a good time.... All the time!
RedZebra2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 25, 2003 15:32
Hi Benny,
you probably noticed ont he liquid site, that they can't tell anyone the actual site until the day (or soon before). That's because a lot of parties get closed by cops before they even start. What day are you arriving in London? I'm sure you'll be able to get there by public transport, and if not there will be plenty of people in the vicinity who will give you a lift if you ask nicely My advice would be, if you'll be in London a few days beforehand, drop in to Access All Areas, http://www.accessallareas.org/main.html in Kentish Town and they'll be able to keep you informed. You can also buy your ticket there.

Surely your not flying over from Aus just for this party though, even though it IS going to be AMAZING! ;-) Are you heading off to Samothraki or somewhere as well?

RedZebra
Benny K

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 25, 2003 18:19
I am actually in NY now after travelling through South and central america before hand, so no I am not flying all the way from home for it, but it is the only reason I am flying into London.

I am planning to arrive into London (Heathrow) from Barcelona on the day of the party (the 22nd), so that leaves me a little high and dry.

Not sure what I will do.....

If anybody out there (big suck job coming.... look out), who has the kindness and caring in their heart to offer a lift to a solo aussie traveller who is coming to grace your shores and share in the spirit, tranquillity and mayhem that this party and the UK has to offer us, I would be forever grateful and appreciative.

(how was that?)

Benny K

P.S. Yeah I am heading to Samothraki as well RedZebra - are you?

Have a good time.... All the time!
RedZebra2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 26, 2003 21:19
Barcelona, cool! actually, I'm heading off to Barcelona on the 24th... yes, unfortunately in the middle of the party, but I already put it back a couple of days just so I can get to Liquid. By the way, there are also some parties in Spain around that time, but you probably checked that out already.

Good luck finding someone to drive you - I'd offer but we will be going by PT. You should try asking on here: http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/ or even better, on the liquid site.

I was hoping to make it to Samothraki, but not this year. I went 2 years ago and it was amazing - you'll enjoy it a lot!!!

seeya
young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 27, 2003 00:52
looking very forward to this one... the Liquid openairs have always impressed me - English openairs have a very particular flavour of their own...

best of luck for the event!!

ciao from Lisbon...
Duniya
Quantic Fusion (ODD)

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 28, 2003 04:17
this one will rock for sure.

a lot of great artists in the line up. really big one...

hope someone record a movie of this festival heheh

http://www.odd-records.com
http://www.crystal-matrix.org
New ODD Records Compilation Coming soon
IsRA StOnEd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 28, 2003 08:27
reviews?
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 28, 2003 11:16
give us a chance mate, it hasn;t happened yet           >>love will tear us apart...<<
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 31, 2003 15:44
it will be in the south of england i guess.... for finer information you will probably have to wait till much closer to the time..... see RedZebra2's post above....

it wil be an amazing party for sure - the similar Liquid Connective event last year is still fresh in my mind.... great atmosphere and unstoppable people, fantastic music (and the lineup this year is even better)... see you there!

Acid Angel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 2, 2003 00:00
Very true jon, times are a changing thanks to the phenomenal LC angels, wow so many people from all over to visit a home brewed party.....i'm actually glad my circumstances have changed to allow me the time go

Its a messy world....biggup to the garbage cleaners....
liquid ross
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Aug 6, 2003 18:24
hey peoples - tickets/invites now available install in london for members and membership sign up at:

Access All Areas, 117 Kentish Town Road, Camden
Psychedelic Dream Temple, Stalls Market, Camden

and will be available later in the week at:

Illegal Records, Brighton
Rocket, Rochester Hg St
Richards Records, Canterbury

more outlets to confirm soon...

also available online to members through:
www.liquidconnective.org/members.asp

x
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Aug 17, 2003 01:26
Where is this gonna be held? A few of us are flying down from India and getting to the party on 23rd (need to sort out transport etc.) Also need to know if the invites can be held for us at the gate?           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Aug 19, 2003 00:27
hey Hrishkesh, im not sure but i heard from everybody here in Lodon that they will give to the people the exactly address only in the day of the party, so u hv to buy the ticket and wait for the location.
Arriving here check it out anyway.
cheers
Kat

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 19, 2003 13:20
As others said, no word on location until Friday night.

However I do believe if you sign up as a member and buy your ticket that it will be held for you at the gate.

Safe journey
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Liquid Connective UK Psychedelic Gathering 22-25th August 2003
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance