Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lazar - In Person (Implant Recordings, 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Lazar - In Person (Implant Recordings, 2004)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 17:26
hi!

again I cant find here review on another great disc. So let me try to post my own one.
lazar is lazar silvergren from sweden. he is producing more then 15 years. projects as android, a.i.r., stockholm beat machine, lucy in space with diamonds (lsd) are his different time projects and now he has released album under his real name. he has a bunch of releases at spirit zone (ger) distance (Fra) why not (swe) mash (ger) creon (swe)

xandra
belive
shaggadelic
rio grande
stoned
buddha beat
earth alien
enjoy it

...album begins with [xandra] slow & stunning track with some electric space sounds. more agressive beat begins at about 2:20. rythm has interesting breaks and sounds very solid and qualitative. then track turns to more saturated...
...then we have amazing guitar track [belive] hard beat with guitar riff also very hard. there is very interesting and manifold surrounding. here you'll find nice melody, some samples of woman voice. and migthy bold beat. after first half of a track it reminds a bit some guitar stompers by xerox & illumination, electric universe and s.u.n. project. very very nice.
...next tune is [shaggadelic] and it is worthy also. dirty sounds with interesting bong drums and atmospheric sound. weird melody that in the middle of the track has pause and then starts again with a lot of wonderful variations.
...[rio grande] has a hard and crazy vibe. outstanding tribal-like drums here in the middle of it. nasty synth little bit like a guitar and also many croaking sounds around it. it is like very good dark psy track but with much more diversity in the beat base.
...[stoned] begins with sample i think from movie cocaine. again lazar strikes with perfect beat and now there is mighty bass line. ringing effect of different synths and very nice simple melody again. rich and full of psy colours track. in the last part of it author has added some hi-hats so it getting more dynamic.
...tribal scent of the next track [buddha beat] is probably one of my favorite. i'm realy in this crazy flow of massive ethnic sound with very pumping beat. track is not develop fast but when you find yourself listening to the second part you can find that the music has totaly corrupted your mind. full power ethnic vibe.
...next track is also very good. [alien earth] is not in the current pattern of dark tracks but it still has very touching and mysterious xeno-atmosphere. it reminds me some of miraculix and menog (it has very nice melody just like this project use to have). but beat is plain almost all the time. some sounds reminds old-school goa. their combination with a snoring sound wich immanent to the whole track just very good.
...the last track is full of psychedelic feel. [enjoy it] reminds me some of stuff from traskel or procs but again with much more usual beat. it is just as pumping as in almost all other tracks but those weird alien synths are just mad. they are clamber up and down and has many echoes and impositions.

this disc was a big surprise for me. it has very interesting and original content and i strongly recomend it to you. i would like to describe this style as senstatux did earlier http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/32090/forum/9 - dark progressive. it realy has some similarity with logic bomb. but it almost has no monotonic parts and sounds very different from all that i use to hear last two years. just very very very good cd

Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 20, 2005 22:17
dont tell me that you dont know where to buy it - http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/pla/pla1cd001.html           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lazar - In Person (Implant Recordings, 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance