Author

Lazar - Enjoy it (Ep) / Implant Records

SenstatuX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 16, 2004 22:47
A side: Enjoy it
B side: All great art

This 2 trax are from one of the man behind the other swedish project Lucy in space with diamonds

a track:
Start off with a nice sample, kinda bringed my thoughts to logic bombs track a.m.p.i.a.. but its for sure not the same feelings i got later on, this is more proggresive, with nice bassline pumping and hard, very nice groove and sounds, wicked slow "lfo" melodie tweakes ur body up side down and it will for sure bring good feelings and smiles on the dance floor, very good production! Dark Progressive music

on the other side:
Long intro, tribal tuch, very cool bassline in this, happyer feelings in this then the other one, still fast and still pumpy and groovy, great brakes and melodies, hmm mayby little Human blue inspired track, i donno, but its for sure a blasting track, very electronish sounds For those of u who like the lucy in space, this is not simular at all imo..

Must say this little vinyl here is very good and i will recommend it to every proggresive lovers out there and u will not be dissapointed, give it a try!!

Rating is, high from me..
Adios..           i live for this moment here...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Lazar - Enjoy it (Ep) / Implant Records

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance