First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kooler - Open (Kamaflage 2004) CD

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 5, 2004 04:29
9.5/10 (as good as the son kite release), i think it actually contains a lot of trance, just wonderful.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 6, 2004 18:45
Another excellent album from Seb.

I have nothing much to add, but so far it’s been a total unreal year for progressive fans: marvellous albums from Son Kite, FREq, Atmos, Shaman, Vision & Canedy, Andromeda, Human Blue and also Kooler.

9/10           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 05:55
yeah.. there's definatly a resemblance to son kite.. its just totally a great album.. i have a little trouble with the breaks song, but its surrounded buy the two best tracks on the album (IMO, tracks 4 + 6)..

fresher than fresh, its a kool brease of freshness..
          "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Jyotea

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 8, 2004 14:02
he he he

this is just amazing... wicked massive and still sexy grooves... congratulations Seb and Marcus too ofcourse

my favourites are 'Harold & Maude' , 'Mango' , 'Freefall' and 'Open'...

do you guys realise that you stand out (for me - and probably many more) and make other artists sound lame and boring in my ears...

maybe another album cover for open would be better , since it isn't Neal his best work (lacks a bit of touch and details)

keep on goin'
Jyotea

Posted : Jun 14, 2004 15:12
now that I received the original album in my mail I take back my words, well some of them ofcourse... the music is just top notch I love it ...

about the graphic artwork I only saw the front cover on i-net but I must say i like the inside artwork (frontcover is to much blur and the fontperspective is not realistic) but the idea of the wicked fan artwork and Seb in shadow should be on the frontcover instead... because it's more attractive and the colours are so nice.

but the music is soooooo tasty.... keep up the good work... lately we're being spoiled with the kamaflage concept and also ACDC is amazing (like the phutureremixes - the track 'back to belgium' by ian ion is like so groovy and the 'air bureau' remix fits perfectly mixed up with kooler-superstar)

cya
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 16, 2004 17:52
It's good, I'll have to say that. But to me the Son Kite album is better. I think we're definately being spoiled with all that great progressive coming out lately. FREq, Vision & Canedy, Son Kite, Kooler, Andromeda... the list goes on and on!           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 16, 2004 19:38
amazing album !!!!!!!
can't stop listening to it , phat ass production all the way !!
and "freefall" is da bombaaaaa of the summer
Glen.C (Iboga Rec)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 15:59
This is one of the best, if not the best CD this year... so far.

It's just such huge production, huge drums, huge leads, huge bass.... huge bloody everything!

Well done.... really well done... thank you seb and everyone involved for making my world a better place!
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 21, 2004 15:36
Ok, listened to it some more, and although I still think Colours is a little better, this surely comes as a close second. I really like the way Sebastian puts some more floating pads in the tracks he does himself and how funky he manages to keep it along the way. And the way 'Open' breaks up the cd with some nice electro sounds is also great, since it's just the diversity you need to keep listening. All in all, a great progressive album not to be missed! If you even like Colours by Son Kite remotely, you should not skip on this one! This is so rich and full... Excellent music! I hope we hear some more of Kooler soon...           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
GMO

Posted : Aug 29, 2004 21:49
this is one of my favorites in 2004
a great album. RESPEKT and thanks to Seb.

GMO
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 30, 2004 00:02
Great Great Stuff!!
Keep it coming m8...

Bom Bom
Buju
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Aug 30, 2004 16:49
great album!!!

kooler made my summer

ND.           Without Deviation, Progress Is Not Possible.

www.andivision.com
Sound Field / ProSect / Sonify / Radio Mess
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Sep 11, 2004 02:28
I hope this project makes another album in the NEAR future.. im already anxious to hear some new stuff from this guy..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Insomniac
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 21:35
I really liked this album, i think Sebatian is only getting better man....

One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.
Henry

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 15:06
To win a free kamaflage cd of your choice enter the competition. Link:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/44303/forum/41

Good Luck H
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Kooler - Open (Kamaflage 2004) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance