Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Kemic-Al - Twisted Parameters (Butterfly Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kemic-Al - Twisted Parameters (Butterfly Records 2005) CD

Synthetic Mind

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 17:16
i love the album grate album !!!!
nice work
TwistedPrankster

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 17, 2005 19:30
this whole album is madness....
but my personal favorite is classic-al ..... the piano melody is mindblowing....
keep up the great work, and come to india sometime soon hehehehe
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : May 24, 2005 18:02
It sounds as if I'm listening to noise here... Klassic-al is admittedly kind of cool in a totally off-kilter way, but the rest of this - no thank you. Dark and twisted can still be musical, and I don't find that this is... droning, almost random at times. I don't like it, but I'm not going to kiss anyone's furry little butt.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : May 25, 2005 21:47
Quote:

On 2005-05-24 18:02, basilisk wrote:
It sounds as if I'm listening to noise here... Klassic-al is admittedly kind of cool in a totally off-kilter way,

Ok, I can understand and could partly agree on what your saying Basilisk. .. but, no.. there is sytem in chaos.
I absolutely agree on the anti, killer commercial vibes from Kemic-Al. It feels really good to listen to music from a trippers head. At first, I found it messy as well, but after listening to it on my headphones, I got abit amazed by his imagination. He's a skilled man, and this is after all his first Kemic-Al release. I really like it! ..
Quote:

but the rest of this - no thank you. Dark and twisted can still be musical, and I don't find that this is... droning, almost random at times. I don't like it, but I'm not going to kiss anyone's furry little butt.

hehe.. lol at the last line

But no musical skills? What do you mean? Care to share more of your thoughts? Because I disagre, but please.
Stereographic
Stereographic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 26, 2005 00:32
twisted great sond big quality it will blast the world congratulation and keep rocking
Stereographic
Stereographic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 16:34
very dark stuff killa ,hope to see your live set soon
Flake_of_Freedom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 20:06
Hi Al.

Congratulations on your new killa album!

I liked your ideas there... the kick in the first few trax is in very low frequency and it gives another perspective to the music... really nice

The twisted sounds are to da face man!

Keep it up!

Hope to hear more from you soon...

boOm!

N.
Butterfly Records
Butterfly Records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 14:26
Quote:

On 2005-06-08 20:06, Flake_of_Freedom wrote:

The twisted sounds are to da face man!

Keep it up!

Hope to hear more from you soon...

boOm!

N.

New album from Kemic-Al project has been ready for a good while now from the music side of it ! we are just waiting for the right time to release it

PACKED WITH MANY SURPRISES ..... So be Ready !

But for now continue to EnJoY tHiS TrIp

BoOm & Respect to ALL !
          http://studio-construction.blogspot.com/

NEW KEMIC-AL ALBUM IS COOKING !

http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_records http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords[/b]
Alkaloid Productions
Alkaloid Productions

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 13:50
An oldie but a Goodie.

Aldo is a great artist. He has the initiative to do things on his own. He has the ability to go and go far is what he has done.

Not only has he written this wonderfully written album, he has all on his own and with his own motivation relased this wonderfully produced CD - which mind you was also master by himself (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Kemical shows a great strenght of character which is reflected in his music. No two songs are the same and each tells its own story of emotion, peace, happiness and is enough to rock any dance floor anywhere in the world.

This artist has been released many times on labels including our own Alkaloid Productions and we are very happy to have him on our team.

Thanks Aldo for making such a wonderful contribution to the Trance world. I for one really appreciate you as a person and also your individuality expressed in your music.

We all look forward to your next album - which I am sure is not long off.

Congratulations on this release - keep it up and watch your dreams come true in many different ways.

I am very lucky to know you and to be able to share your music.

All our love

Alkaloid Productions
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 21:38
Quote:

On 2005-06-27 13:50, Alkaloid Productions wrote:
We all look forward to your next album - which I am sure is not long off.

Yeah Kemik-Al .. When's the release date for your new dark twisted album!? I'm very very curiouse about the sound and feeling of the album! ... come on come on come on come oooon!! Enough with the waiting, your fans are screaming for more of your dark and twisted imagination! ..
Butterfly Records
Butterfly Records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 16:13

Thanks Alkaloid Rec. psytones and all for your support

news on the second album will be posted here on this thread: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/64832/forum/41

Thanks and bolenat...           http://studio-construction.blogspot.com/

NEW KEMIC-AL ALBUM IS COOKING !

http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_records http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords[/b]
toshi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 18:16
hey Aldo killa work . cant wait for album booom bro . i hopw t see ur killa set in jp sometime soon . BoOM from jp
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Sep 11, 2005 10:48
HEY killer review deathposture .... this guy is the bug in the whole genre...amazing work and killer CD            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 21:31
Just ..I Can Say : Maniac Style From Malta Island
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 26, 2005 17:58
i really enjoy this cd. aldo has a unique style that i like a lot.!!

cant wait for the next cd soon....           *Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Kemic-Al - Twisted Parameters (Butterfly Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance