Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Kalevala - Symbols Of The Lost Wisdom
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Kalevala - Symbols Of The Lost Wisdom

fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 9, 2008 16:48
Quote:

On 2008-09-08 09:52, Hare wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-09-07 14:42, askazi wrote:
and do u think i will be able to catch the bus at 10 am if i am schedule to arrive at 8am on SVO airport....

Sit down on an electric train to moscow, and there by the underground of 40 minutes, for two hours really to be in time) Also send the demand on kalevalatravel@gmail.com, that the bus without you has not left

Are you sure it's better to go through the city center? If the spacebus will start from Rechnoy Vokzal metro station, then there is a direct city bus between Sheremetyevo 1&2 and Rechnoy Vokzal (I don't remember its #..). I guess it's quicker and cheaper (25 rub.)..
funky junky

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 12, 2008 16:32
askazi you will be in time for the bus cos you only need to take bus 851-express or a taxi from Sheremeteyvo-2 airport to Rechnoi Vokzal metro station, normally the way takes 20 minutes, but there are huge traffic jams in the morning, so it can turn to 1 hr or more (i live and work nearby so i know .. ). and it will take some time to pass the border control and customs so you better inform the organizers that you are here and may be a little bit late due to traffic jam.
last time the festival shuttle departed directly from Rechnoi Vokzal so you are a lucky boy maybe =)
Hare
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 16, 2008 23:41
KALEVALA TRANSPORT

Space Bus "MOSCOW-KALEVALA-MOSCOW"

MOSCOW-KALEVALA - 1st October - Wednesday 23:00
MOSCOW-KALEVALA - 2nd October - Thursday 23:00

KALEVALA-MOSCOW - 5th October 14:00

1200RUB/33 ˆ Return ticket

ONLINE – BUS TICKETS

WEB Money :account R294804899432

Contact for booking:

trimurtravel@gmail.com
ICQ 117344923 Volodya
          http://www.antiscarp.com
Stealth

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 21, 2008 17:09
Good session)           ---------------
www.sonicchakras.ru
Little laboratory on mushroom's labyrinth..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Kalevala - Symbols Of The Lost Wisdom
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance